• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SA] Brawl Power Rankings v6.0 - UPDATE (7/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
did splice just say zero is bad at brawl
nonono

zero is top of my personal brawl pr
i'd happily vs a baranyay or the bot before zero

Splice

Smash Hero
i guess he does have a winning record vs Corpsecreate :p

@Shaya: i can't be blamed for your scrubness.
I won a starter
You won a starter that is also your CP in the MU
And then your Marth wouldnt dare face me on my CP
:/

@Aero: I never suggested GaW > Marth. You are obviously a bad person.

Also.
Has Summoner ever actually entered a tournament?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
has shaya ever entered a tournament?
all i remember of shaya is coming back from 3 stock to 1 down in a marth ditto to beat him...
but that was years ago... i guess he just never played again

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
He made it out of pools but leisha dogged him, lol
Uhm, You weren't even there.... I actually beat ted in a match and it became even in the pools setup. Pools ended up screwing up because i told people to do 2 matches on neutrals, but half of the people didnt even listen to me and did set matches.

>.>

so yeah dont claim you know anything... sigh

Splice

Smash Hero
yeah totally

next time the plan is to, without warning, on the day of the major, simply disqualify all the OoS players.

Or put them all in their own pool and only one makes it out.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
and the one that makes it out has to vs the entire melb pr from 10th to 1st, mortal kombat style
1 loss and they're out

Splice

Smash Hero
pfft shaya

that's not possible xD

also it's not really easy either. I don't think anyone in Aus could do it at this point.
I think Ted would get really tired playing for that long.
Cause they have to be straight sets, no breaks.

Splice

Smash Hero
Then it's done.

BaM2K11 OoS players Death Pool is go.
You better beat everyone else in the death pool if you want to take a shot at the 10-man VIC marathon, Scoot :p

I want to do this in SA
I'll play everyone on the PR
start at #10 and work my way up yeah
intense set vs Apollo awaits

swordsaint

Smash Master
Then it's done.

BaM2K11 OoS players Death Pool is go.
You better beat everyone else in the death pool if you want to take a shot at the 10-man VIC marathon, Scoot :p

I want to do this in SA
I'll play everyone on the PR
start at #10 and work my way up yeah
intense set vs Apollo awaits
I didnt mean exactly like that, i just meant doing it for fun, no pools involved.

Splice

Smash Hero
@Ghostbone: From what I recall of past encounters, Nova would be the one wanting to skip me. lol :p
Game and Watch is distressing.

@Scoot: deal with it :D

Splice

Smash Hero
"we'd embarass you" ?
It's a one person endeavour, you'd be by yourself.

You have no potential to do any such thing by yourself :p

And if you were able to say "we'd embarass you"
Implying multiple players are involved
Implying its CREW BATTLES
Then we all know it would be YOU who would embarass YOURSELF and YOUR STATE with YOUR poor ability to act under pressure on the final stock hence getting raepd by Earl.
Oh snap.
Also you paused at the start of the match for pre-match "derp controller is broken coz i screwed up a DACUS" johns at which the whole of Australia obviously face-palmed at. Thats embarassing too i guess

Apollo could you please rename this thread "Sydney vs Vic Friendly Trash Talk Thread" ?

ps. Scoot you still play this game dont you
you totally do
you havent quit at all

swordsaint

Smash Master
"we'd embarass you" ?
It's a one person endeavour, you'd be by yourself.

You have no potential to do any such thing by yourself :p

And if you were able to say "we'd embarass you"
Implying multiple players are involved
Implying its CREW BATTLES
Then we all know it would be YOU who would embarass YOURSELF and YOUR STATE with your poor ability to act under pressure on the final stock hence getting raepd by Earl.
Oh snap.
Also you paused at the start of the match for pre-match "derp controller is broken coz i screwed up a DACUS" johns at which the whole of Australia obviously face-palmed at.

Apollo could you please rename this thread "Sydney vs Vic Friendly Trash Talk Thread" ?

ps. Scoot you still play this game dont you
you totally do
you havent quit at all
seems i have a lot to rebuttle! I'm implying by 'we' that more than person from NSW could complete the endeavour by themselves. ;)

My ability to act under pressure is fine, as we all know i tripped in to a dtilt that tripped in to a grab to the broken shuttleloop. In fact, in hindsight, its embarrassing that your state cant win without metaknight.

One of my buttons stopped working, and in order to continue the match I continued using the same controller, i just changed which button I used for a certain instance. I started the game with that controller, no johns about it.

Earl paused more than I did, which was once. Remember how you guys all paused it on the last stock ruining the momentum i had built in order to question cao about time outs in crew battles? ...right after which i tripped.

I play this game at meets. I have not been to a real tournament since robocop, obviously disappointed that victoria was so terrible at this game that there was no point in continuing to play. Needing metaknight in order to anything competent is shameful, and the lack of true honour...pathetic.

Splice

Smash Hero
seems i have a lot to rebuttle! I'm implying by 'we' that more than person from NSW could complete the endeavour by themselves. ;)

Then you're hiding behind Ted and Shaya (lol no chance anyway) because you arent one of the players able to stand a chance in that.

My ability to act under pressure is fine, as we all know i tripped in to a dtilt that tripped in to a grab to the broken shuttleloop. In fact, in hindsight, its embarrassing that your state cant win without metaknight.

You could have gotten out of that chain at numerous points, it wasnt a true combo. Because of the trip and getting hit you overreacted and thats why you got ***** so hardcore. It's pathetic that you have to resort to criticizing the characters we use, a legitimate part of the game, in an attempt to glorify yourself, seeing as there is nothing else you can criticize because its just that obvious that VIC > You.

One of my buttons stopped working, and in order to continue the match I continued using the same controller, i just changed which button I used for a certain instance. I started the game with that controller, no johns about it.

It's still pretty embarassing.

Earl paused more than I did, which was once. Remember how you guys all paused it on the last stock ruining the momentum i had built in order to question cao about time outs in crew battles? ...right after which i tripped.

I'm pretty he paused it whilst he was planking and you were on the other side of the stage. You paused it right when he hit you / was about to hit you, which is a lot worse.

I play this game at meets. I have not been to a real tournament since robocop, obviously disappointed that victoria was so terrible at this game that there was no point in continuing to play. Needing metaknight in order to anything competent is shameful, and the lack of true honour...pathetic.

By which you mean we have frequently crushed your spirits at every turn by outdoing every state in everything smash. I see. I dont even use Metaknight or an A tier character for that matter, so I can criticize you for needing a top tier in order to compete in anything or have even the slightest chance of beating me... EXCEPT THAT WOULD BE STUPID AND A TOTALLY PATHETIC METHOD OF BELITTLING MY OPPONENT. I'm sorry that you need to ***** and whine about everything in order to feel like its not you who is just too **** to overcome anything.
RESPONSES IN RED. ceebs dividing your post and stuffs, i lazy.
Who are the fearsome five luke

zApollo

Smash Ace
I swear brackets were rigged at ACL, putting me up against Attila first round was =/
Put up a fight anyway.

OP updated again.

Splice

Smash Hero
ACL brackets were rocking good, you shouldnt have lost to Toshi - then no Attila for you.
Looking back atm, Rocky bracket was so ******** lol. That was actually rigged I swear.

Either way.
VIC so good.

Splice

Smash Hero
inb4 Splices joke 10-man-PR-vs-1 event becomes a worldwide phenomenon.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Who are the fearsome five luke
the greatest smash villians of all.
you mess with one of them, you mess with all of them.

the best smash villians of all, are the fearsome five, and our powers of anti-sociality are to be reckoned with.

they are

Luke Atyeo: master of hatred and abuse, a total *******.

Shatlus: blanket rapist extrodanare, possible serial killer (will probably target only redheads)

Dj Downy: useless coward, gutless wonder

Swordsaint scrote: Ultra Filth Neckbeard powers

Mic: self righteous, high horsed, 40 year old living in his mothers basement virgin, with the almighty powers of a super mod.

who among you can claim to have ruined more lives then us 5?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Splice;12599097[LIST=1 said:
[*]]i guess he does have a winning record vs Corpsecreate :p

[*]@Shaya: i can't be blamed for your scrubness.
[*]I won a starter
[*]You won a starter that is also your CP in the MU
[*]And then your Marth wouldnt dare face me on my CP
[*]:/
[/LIST]
@Aero: I never suggested GaW > Marth. You are obviously a bad person.

Also.
Has Summoner ever actually entered a tournament?
I pressed something on the quote so cbf.

Anyway, telling someone they should main G&W because it has better high tier matchups is implying that G&W is better.

I think.

That's how I interperted it anyway. <3

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
no reference to sly cooper, its a reference to the fearsome five, for we are the fearsome five.
I got your back scoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom