• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SA] Brawl Power Rankings v6.0 - UPDATE (7/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Yes, because a character with one of the highest aerial mobilities in the game and a move that almost stops her in the air for a second that can be used infinitely for stalling is susceptible to Zamus' Uair :p

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Err... no, lol.

This thread says that the hit-box is out for 3 frames xD

And it has meh advantage, I can't imagine it being safe on shield.

I can't really judge how useful it is in the MU seeing as I have no idea how big the hit-box is, though the frame data doesn't cast it in a very impressive light :/

Zero

Smash Hero
Most ZSS mains consider dtilt in their top 3 moves, with uair and dsmash.

Frame data is not the grand arbiter of utility.

Turn on your Wii and try it.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Nah I wasn't implying it destroyes low tiers, but it's pretty close imo to being the only tool she needs.

It has the biggest disjointed hitbox for any up air in the game. It's dumb.

Dtilt has a huge hitbox and a very, very low hurtbox. It's safe on shield if spaced properly, similar to how her D-smash (which is a fudgetonne slower) is also safe on shield.

/randomknowledge

zApollo

Smash Ace
Most ZSS mains consider dtilt in their top 3 moves, with uair and dsmash.
Good thing you said most, I find b-air considerably useful after u-air. Not really here to start up a character discussion though.

No changes will be made to the rankings list until SGX, so any requests to be removed/lowered from the list will not be considered until then.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Ok, seems like a good disjoint on Dtilt... Nothing that would warrant a +2 though :/ Puff can dair through it with her disjoint, shield grab it if she is close enough, power-shield it > aerial or time a jump OoS > aerial.

In Puff's favour, I guess I'll bring up how well she can pressure ZSS with constant SH aerials, can avoid Dsmash very well, and forces ZSS to use quite predictable KO options.

SethT

Smash Ace
Lil'Nova?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Ghostbone

Smash Master
Soo uhh

This thread somehow became a match-up discussion thread?

Better than what it was before I guess lol.

Splice

Smash Hero
Because Mason mentioned M2K experienece
I decided to write up my M2K experience
Just for fun.
So deal with it.

I played M2K about 6~ times.
The first game we played I took first stock and came close to winning. He obviously trolling.

Aside from that I didnt get 3 stocked once (not 100% sure on this) and took him to last stock maybe one other time.
At the start of our short session he was gimping me heaps, but I started recovering higher to deal with this or taking less vulnerable routes to the edge and he didnt end up doing anything more than chip damage after that.

iirc he complained about GaWs Dsmash once

And I gimped him once.

I also remember I asked him for critique and he said he couldnt think of anything, he isn't a GaW main.

That was my M2K experience. The end.

ALSO
Aerodrome; I never meant to say GaW was a better character than Marth... I'm not sure what made you think that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom