• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.W.R Event V: Inui and the B button Jan. 3 2009

clowsui

Smash Legend
WHAT THE-

I was referencing your weird master/apprentice moment in the CoT4 thread

EDIT: Er timeline thread, mah bad

ANTi_

Smash Hero
looks like i cant go to this i cant find no new yorker that can give me a ride. and idk what bus goes to passaic.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
do you know the location of the port authority and the prices? im trying to keep my whole trip under 65$ (since im coming from long island)

PRiDE

Smash Lord
looks like i cant go to this i cant find no new yorker that can give me a ride. and idk what bus goes to passaic.
sweeeeet... my auto losss is staying home!! ;P no 4-0 for you buddy! .... =( heheh kidding!

take the dam nj transit i saw a train station like 2 minutes away from the venue!

BUM163

Smash Lord
i need a ride and email me the directions by train to oni163@aol.com. if you want to ask me any questions my aol name is oni163. if you want to train with me you can ask also. holidays is finally done yessssssssssssssssssssssss.

BUM163

Smash Lord
i'm doing mm's and i need a crew also which yes ask and i want to see who else is going to ask me. i don't expect to do good in this tournament since i don't train really, but i love competiton and i'm showing support. anyone can be me a ride cool and i will pay of course if you can pick me up from mahattan or my house : ] lolllll

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Bleachizigo- 2 dollar mm mario vs falco? U can mm my marth n sheik if u want but Im really only interested in the mario figh.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey JG give me a ring at around 8pm I wanted to ask you some things.

Also get hyped!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
kashif stop blocking me on aim. also, no i'm not mm'ing you ever because your stupid lil peesha shiet rabbit friend cheatingway robbed me of 12 tents :laugh:

Snakeee

Smash Master
I'm coming and I'm bringing my brother, NL, D1, and Alex.
Let's do a NY vs. NJ crew battle and have it recorded. That would be EPICCC

ADHD

Smash Hero
I'm coming and I'm bringing my brother, NL, D1, and Alex.
Let's do a NY vs. NJ crew battle and have it recorded. That would be EPICCC
**** YOU i was going to pose as ninjalink, now i can't do it. Antizzle is getting first, I can see it now. I guess it's whoever gets there first and enters as NL before the other, right?

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
It all depends on who's going to be there from Enemy Controller.

BlackWaltz, Inui, and Atomsk are all default and definitely going to this. If Mew2King attends this tournament, we're full. If he doesn't...then you have a shot at playing in Enemy Controller's powerhouse group.
i'm not even gonna ask to enter crews with you guys lol. i dunno if you'd let me or ont... but i will be with a different crew... watch out enemy controller >_> lol.

anybody wanna mm? so far:
yehs $3 falcon ditto... $3 regular mm lol
spam $2 random ditto
eazy $3 random ditto

anybody else?

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Easazy:
Mario? Me or You. This is random but sure I guess. I'm only interested in who you main but whatever, sure.
Well I have been practicing mario vs falco for a bit hence the challenge. If you wanna mm marth( who I guess is my main) vs falco than thats fine as well. You can choose the amount in that match, anything under 10 dollars. If its 5 dollars or more lets do best of 5.

Shadow- when did we establish that the random mm was for 3 dollars?

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Wait Easy Why would you want to play me?

As of now I'm no one, so I'm pretty sure this helps 0% towards your ranking?
Rofl, I dont care about the rankings. I just heard you had a pretty good falco n that sounds like lunchmeat to me:)

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Shadow- tell snakee that aside from our marth vs zss mm that I wanna mm his zss with mario as well. N he better not take it as a joke!

Snakeee

Smash Master
Why does he have to tell me? I just posted on here before lol. Sure, but you want to make it vs Zelda or Sheik/Zelda?

and does anyone else want to MM me? I can only play the females: ZSS, Sheik, Zelda, Sheik/Zelda, Peach, and Marth....and Metaknight I guess

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Rofl for some reason I thought shadow posted and not you. But nope, I want it to be mario vs zss with you going all out. I have reason to believe mario does well in that matchup so I guess we will find out.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Rofl for some reason I thought shadow posted and not you. But nope, I want it to be mario vs zss with you going all out. I have reason to believe mario does well in that matchup so I guess we will find out.
See that's the thing I don't want ppl to underestimate my Zelda or Sheik, and I do use them in tourney now. I got much better with solo Zelda too. I'll MM you with Zelda (and/orSheik) in any match up you want. I'll do Mario vs ZSS too though if you want.

Also, would anyone like to play me in Dissidia? I didn't even get very far in it, but it's really fun and I'm training up my Squall and Terra erm Tina >_>

teh_spamerer

Smash Master

Also, would anyone like to play me in Dissidia? I didn't even get very far in it, but it's really fun and I'm training up my Squall and Terra erm Tina >_>
Fawk the game being made first in Japan. They wanted the character to have an exotic name and Terra is more exotic than Tina.

I have no ride to this so I can't come :(

Snakeee

Smash Master
But, I don't understand why the American sounding name was used for the Japanese version o_O
...you'd think it'd be the other way around if anything.

And wtf find a ride you live in NJ no johns!

Top Bottom