• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.W.R Event V: Inui and the B button Jan. 3 2009

Superhacker75mil

Smash Apprentice
If you guys are lookin' for another TV, I'm willing to bring my awesome flat-screen CRT with the component inputs that I usually brought to the South Tower weeklies at Rutgers. No way in hell I'm bringin' my Wii, though...you jerks always be effin' with my music preferences.

But yeah, pretty Smash with extra color on a decent sized non-HD set. Yum.

- GD

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
People in NJ: Look at the NJ transit stations and go to the one that says Passaic from a station near yours. We'll pick you up from the station.

People from NY : I'm sure you know what Port Authority is. Taking a bus from from there to Passaic is 4 dollars and it leaves you a couple blocks from the tourney. Make sure you have a cell phone or something to contact us. Contact JG at 973 563 5409.

clowsui

Smash Legend
snakee it's not a good idea to fight ppl with crap equips + low levelled characters
just do a few lv 100 tricks with those characters and get decent equips first before you start dissidia'ing people

Snakeee

Smash Master
snakee it's not a good idea to fight ppl with crap equips + low levelled characters
just do a few lv 100 tricks with those characters and get decent equips first before you start dissidia'ing people
I just wanted to play for fun, not like MMs or anything lol. Well at least you can do a handicap even though they'll still have beastly equipment and abilities. Btw, can you tell me more about these "lvl 100 tricks"? :chuckle:

D1

Banned via Administration
Oh man Snake, a friend of my learned how to get to Lv100 in one match -___-.

D1

I'm addicted to "Home".

I have yet to buy any clothes on it, but I dunno god**** its addicting...just the fact I can socialize randomly w/ ppl is just fun. Its like a 3D chatroom w/ bells and whistles and easter eggs.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
O snakee, sorry, I wasnt tryna clown your sheik zelda dude. I will mm your sheik zelda with hmm let me think about it. If you want to fight my marth, than thats fine.

We also dont have to do all of these for money but I play alot of chars that I will fight your sheik/zelda with while trying my best.

Im just interested in the marth vs zss the most cuz I think Im pretty good at the match, and mario vs zss cuz its fun as hell and mario *****:)

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Yes his name is Luigi.

In other News I'm probably coming. The chance is higher than might.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
snake keeps a rocket launcher, nikita, infinite ammo, mortar launcher, and a cardboard box in his pockets.

mario should have no problem hiding a plunger.

Keitaro

lol @ Eazy, that stupid Brawl parody is dead.

I hope no crazy beast-wifi children come to this besides Anti cause I don't feel like dealing with weird playstyles. After playing Andy G last weekend, it's official. You wifi rankers play ******** :p

_Yes!_

Smash Hero

I hope no crazy beast-wifi children come to this besides Anti cause I don't feel like dealing with weird playstyles. After playing Andy G last weekend, it's official. You wifi rankers play ******** :p
Keitaro I want you to think long and hard about your statement and then exactly WHO YOU ARE when you said that.

"Hey guys I found this cool combo to do! Dthrow to Don't Try me to Fsmash!!!"

Keitaro

lol, I use that combo against Eazy in friendlies all the time!! I'll make sure to record one of them when I play him tomorrow night.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
The truth is I might have actually fallen for that if I didn't hear it here... But I'd probably PK Fire if I see I don't have enough time.

clowsui

Smash Legend

actually there'll be new episodes sometime this year, they have an official "distributor/sponsor" so it's just a matter of time before ep 2 is released

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I can just counter that with "Try Me" to D-smash - D-smash - B-air
What if he double mind games you with double "don't try me" to F smash backwards then F smash forward?

And you fall for it and get F smashed. Then give up because you got hit by something incredibly mind gametastic.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Wow at inui atomsk and spam being in the same crew. Im not wasting my money then.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
If its being recorded Im in, but there shud be rules against spam being on their crew lolol

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
So, you're taking a non-crew member, over a crew member?

Hilarious.
Trev asked me like 2 months to be an honorary member of EC and I said sure :bee:
btw, is Ether coming to this? If he comes and Bum doesn't(99.9% chance of Bum not coming LOLOL) I'd like to team with him assuming he doesn't have a partner

Top Bottom