• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.W.R Event V: Inui and the B button Jan. 3 2009

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
so is the point of honorary members just to form **** combinations? its cool, tos' got this here STILL lol we dont care about inui atomsk spam
but whos the mysterious fourth?

Rocann

Smash Lord
I hope no crazy beast-wifi children come to this besides Anti cause I don't feel like dealing with weird playstyles. After playing Andy G last weekend, it's official. You wifi rankers play ******** :p
:(

not that I don't appreciate the implication that I am a "crazy beast" (in one way or another) but I'm just curious, how do I play ********?

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Rofl, I dont care about the rankings. I just heard you had a pretty good falco n that sounds like lunchmeat to me:)
Who said this? They lie with passion.:p
The most common compliment I ever get is "You're very unpredictable."
But I'm no good. *Modestmohamed*

Anyway I'll play whoever you use in that MM, with Falco.

It's just weird because I've never been challenged to a MM so I'm excited.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Who said this? They lie with passion.:p
The most common compliment I ever get is "You're very unpredictable."
But I'm no good. *Modestmohamed*

Anyway I'll play whoever you use in that MM, with Falco.

It's just weird because I've never been challenged to a MM so I'm excited.
wanna mm? :3

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
so is the point of honorary members just to form **** combinations? its cool, tos' got this here STILL lol we dont care about inui atomsk spam
but whos the mysterious fourth?
Its Blackwaltz isn't it?

BTW, what building am I looking for when I come to this place?

A gaming venue, a hotel, or a resteraunt?

BUM163

Smash Lord
ref how are you getting there? can i get a ride with you? let me know as soon as possible.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Bum I'm taking Car, if I'm going. You can probably ride with me and my Mom.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

Trev asked me like 2 months to be an honorary member of EC and I said sure :bee:
btw, is Ether coming to this? If he comes and Bum doesn't(99.9% chance of Bum not coming LOLOL) I'd like to team with him assuming he doesn't have a partner
I'm supposed to be teaming with Anti, but...
<_<..........
black kids cant get to tournaments these days.
^ If for some reason Anti AND Bum can't make it, i'll team with you, spam.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
BlackWaltz's 'Can't-Read-Japanese Dissidia Ruleset'~

Even'd level. No second menu (Equipment), no third (accessories), no fourth (summons).
No Support or Extra.

Certain Action abilities maybe be banned also, unless agreed by both players.
Same goes for certain support and extra abilities (Being agreed to be in use by both players).

You may use EX mode, but -no- EX burst.

Generally, any 'ultimate' abilities such as 'perfect EX' or Aireal Advantage++ will not be allowed.
Aeriel+ and Acrobatic+ are fine.

Anyone have anything to say on it? :D

Also, the matches are best of three, any stage allowed except for Chaos Levels (Another Form).

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So, you're taking a non-crew member, over a crew member?

Hilarious.
Kashif and I are like best friends and he's also good friends with Trevor.

He's an honorary member of the crew, but not officially in because he doesn't want to be officially part of a Brawl crew.

Our other member will be BlackWaltz.

At least our group will be a real crew. A lot of crews aren't.

I think NinjaLink, D1, Shadow, and Snakeee are going to be together, and that's three different crews right there. ToS and SWR are entering crews, and I'm hoping that MOB and others do as well. Crews is mad fun.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
these crew battles might be the most electrifying sets that the atlantic north will see so far in brawl. camping will ensue, but the **** talk and props will be epic

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol i need a crew and i'm going for sure whether by car or train..... but i didn't think spam is going. i need to talk to him right away. anyone can get in contact with him, tell him to get online please.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Question about crews...

We aren't completely sure of our roster. Is it possible that we can sub people throughout the tournament as long as our opponents know ahead of time? That way some matches we can switch between 2 different people as our 5th or even use only 4 of us for a match.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
seconded

every crew tourney i kno of u can use 4 (5 stocks) or 5 (4 stocks), or even 6 (as long as its as even as possible). including cot4 which u copy pasted the rules from lol :p

Snakeee

Smash Master
Diem if you read this, sorry but Bum is actually coming so he's going to be our 5th spot like originally planned.

NY vs. all takers let's do this

Top Bottom