• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| S.Q.U.A.T. V | DEC 12th/13th | Results to come |

Select all answers that are true for you (You can select more than one answer!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I've been to over 30 tourneys in my life, and I think all but maybe 2 of them I've gone to them really really tired due to lack of sleep, toby can claim the same thing ;)

tibs7

Smash Champion
my money is on shaya or ted or chris or Ilag. But I would love to see vyse win<3

Lol at security guard posts at 4am

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oi oi vyse-dono, is there going to be livestream? I wanna see my elysium boyz kick some a$$

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
@Kas. LOL not getting through pools... my brother is in your pool, u cant lose =D.
Im so hyped =P, wont make it throguh pools either cuz i got chris, sd and ben -.-. My john for doubles is that my brother was on my team (He normally has ATLEAST 2 kills on me), pretty legit excuse.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ok guys, I talked to shaya, and basically because its a lan with heaps of computers getting game updates and ****, the internet is getting overtaxed, but they are trying to setup a stream and might be able to get it up by the time singles starts, no promises though.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Thanks Luke (and Shaya, but I guess he's too busy to accept the gratitude :p) for the update :p Hope it can get a stream, since the Perth guys are all having a meet to watch it xD

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
But the internet is the slowest piece of **** that ever ****ted out a ****.

So ...

Its taking about 5 minutes to try and log into ustream... but its still continually failing.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Kas and Amaterasu
SD and Turtle
KingKong and Scrubs.
I think thats the top 3 =P. Just got back, left cuz brawl is bad. Kas made it through pools I think =P.
EDIT: UBER DIDNT WIN =P. Hes bad. (not good) (well not as good as he said he was) (not discouraging)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
bacon fingers got 3 stocked twice by tedeth in pools apparently.

anyways, ted's gonna call me with updates in a bit so stay tuned kiddies

Splice

Smash Hero
How many people out of each bracket? 3?

Perth is going to dominate this.
I'm not sure about 1st and 2nd, but like everything from 3rd to 6th should be coming up Perth IMO.
Hopefully 1st too though, right? Go Perth! Go Ric!

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Yeah its 3 people from each pool that goes to bracket. 6 in each pool. Is perth good at melee to or just mainly brawl?
EDIT: i was born in calgoorlie or how ever u spell it (WA), Does that make me good at smash? =D

Splice

Smash Hero
I don't know why people from the East Coast would go to America when they could go to Perth.
Corpse > M2K
Muzga > Dojo
In Brawl, at least. I think that character striking against Perth players should be legalized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom