• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| S.Q.U.A.T. V | DEC 12th/13th | Results to come |

Select all answers that are true for you (You can select more than one answer!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Splice

Smash Hero
When it's all said and done, is the bracket image going to be uploaded so we can see who vs'd who?
That would be great.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Kas and Amaterasu
SD and Turtle
KingKong and Scrubs.
Yeah that was it. Im a bit dissapointed in my performance, was super nervous but hey, thats life. I feel like i played most of my nerves out though, looking forwards to singles.

Unreon and his teamate were also surprisingly good. Kas went completely postal with Fox in grand finals, it was terrifying.

peace out

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Im a bit dissapointed to... IN MY BROTHER ><. Second match we played against vyse, he has 2 sd's and 2 kills on me. wtf is up with that D: . We shoulda beat vyse and jbirds if it wasnt for him seeing how we 6 stocked them the first match.

Sloth

Smash Ace
If any smasher is heading out tonight just msg me on 0439 388 861, I might be floating in the valley later on or being a bum at home.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
I dont think the bracket will be posted seeing how vyse didnt post the doubles bracket. Not even sure if vyse's laptop (the one with the brackets) was connected to the net. Also, anyone know if Shaya ended up fixing the live stream, if so link? kthnx.
EDIT: someone text him and tell him to post them?

Splice

Smash Hero
If it wasn't connected to the net that may explain why it hasn't been posted yet. I would expect they'd post them at the end of the entire tournament anyway, Sunday and all. I think that's what people like to do these days.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
*Insert combined Perth Johns about Perth guys fighting each other in round 1 of winners*

Go Weegee!

Splice

Smash Hero
Go Perth!
I'm going out but I am hoping for ALL PERTH + maybe Tedeth + maybe Amaterasu top 10 for when I get back!
GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
@Tibs, who won melee? Theres only been doubles for melee today and winners been said like 3 times already.
Kas + Amaterasu or w/e
SD and Turtle
KingKong and Scrubs.

Brawl Im not sure. And as for the livestream, shaya was having trouble getting it to work when I was there, and I dont think it will be up today because shaya would be playing brawl matches and not trying to get it up right now i assume. Hopefully it will be up tomoro ;D

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Pool 1
Amaterasu
Kamistriker
Neon
S.D
Scrubs
RangerLink
[/B]
This is just... We already know who is going to win, is there even any point in playing the matches -.-.
Amateasu
SD
Scrubs

This pool is just so... I got no hope =(. Hopefully vyse will change this ;D, seeing how the pools arn't final.

Splice

Smash Hero
Bob is too legit.
Vyse is legit. Vyse posted up the brackets, infinite respect.
Thankyou so much.

@Kami : Well why don't we just kick out all the people who don't have a chance at coming and first and then only have a bracket of 8? Because that ruins for everyone! Including the people who could win it. Your not going to win Melee Singles, why should they let you play? honestly...

Vyse ily :bee: so much. bracket images are the best update!

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Vyse do they have internet connection there? Someone said you could only connect to the server but not the net. Anyways can someone tell me who won brawl. My internet so laggy for some reason, might be capped. Cant load pictures, can hardly load a page. And lachlan wants to know where kas came in brawl. Ill come at like 12 tomoro probably.

Splice

Smash Hero
1. THe winner of shaya and tedeth
2. The loser of shaya and tedeth
3. Amaterasu
4. Richard7
5. Roman
5. J-Birds

This is what it looks like, to me. I think this is good job from Perth. Their best is better than our best and their rest sits right above what's left. GG, guys, GG!
Considerably easier brackets than Rocky, yet the top 5 are still very admirable placings.

Oh, Jezmo...

Sirias = Kas

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
JBirds just defeated Richard in Loser's Semi Final.
Amaterasu defeated Kane/Roman in the loser's final.

Ted and myself are in winner's final.
Loser's final is about to start.

I'm sorry for the lack of streaming,
we have internet,
but ustream will never connect properly.
Head of Lansmash JB had multiple requests from me to help, but he kinda avoided doing the next step eventually (some sort of different device :'()
oh well.

Hopefully internet (otherwise) will not be as fail and there'll be reasonably good updates.

Hell, perhaps I should rush over into an IRC channel.

Alzi

Smash Master
Wow.

This is really intresting. You cannot seriously guess the top 3 players at all. It's all up to fate...

Splice

Smash Hero
The most difficult person J-Birds has beat is I_Lag. (edit : Richard7)

And Richard is from Perth.

I think it's clear who wins this.

SEES SHAYAS POST : lolwut. *is sad*
gg Perth. you did well.

@Alzi : By fate, do you mean "whoever uses Toon Link" ? I think you do ;)

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Good effort from perth guys_

5. Ric
5. Kane
7. Muzga
13. Bsrk_
17. Lord Bowser
17. Proxy
25. BaconFingers
25. LVL9 Luigi

Good work everyone at SQUAT_ East coast go hard_ Had a pretty awsome time so far and i think we all learnt something outta this_ Till next time ;)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Had to shut down live stream guys,

my ****ty laptop was too ****ty.

I (Shaya) won winner's finals against ted.

Ted is now playing Amaterasu, and ted won first game.
Chris cp'd Delphino instead of frigate, and its 2 stocks all 'even'.

I'll be using another computer tomorrow that hsould be able to handle this crap.
AT LEAST we have live stream.
and recording

Quality would be better in the future.
When **** was going down and I heard "no screens" before I found the "broadcast video" switch, I kept reducing the quality and forgot to fix it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom