• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Rust

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rustic
Nah, when I say I have no money, that means the maximum I have at any given moment that's not going into college/repaying debt/my car is about a hundred bucks.

But even then I shouldn't spend it since I need to save money for college/depts/my car =/

I've got money johns out the ***, but that doesn't stop me from trying to go to a tournament at least once in a while

Geddan

Smash Ace
Nah, when I say I have no money, that means the maximum I have at any given moment that's not going into college/repaying debt/my car is about a hundred bucks.

But even then I shouldn't spend it since I need to save money for college/depts/my car =/

I've got money johns out the ***, but that doesn't stop me from trying to go to a tournament at least once in a while
I totally hear ya.. :/

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Since I know MLG Orlando was my only chance to go, and I couldn't, I'm not going to bother with MLG's anymore :(

**** me being a college student with a crap job Dx

Anyways, I've got a tournament at Next Level Lan on the 29th, you going Draco?
im goin to that

also this just in : melee is a ****ing good game

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Haven't slept. Just been drinking coffee and listening to music all morning. Something about it just feels great.... =)

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful

That's too bad... Good luck with all your money issues, though! Those are more important!

@Jason, D': Feels great? Your body must think otherwise...!

Jane

Smash Hero
i pulled an all nighter monday night. i had an 8 page politics paper due the next morning, which i started like at 10:30PM the night before due to hella procrastination

that night was hell, but at 6:30 in the morning, when i finally finished, i felt GREAT

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Okay. After fighting several matches against an Ice Climbers main on several separate occasions, I've come to the conclusion that the "platform scrooging" idea is generally ineffective since they can space their Uair to be incredibly difficult to punish.

I DID, however, learn something that DOES work. ^_^

RichBrown

Smash Master
Are you waiting for someone to ask what? You coulda just posted it there right away

Anyways I usually just grab one, hope it's popo, throw that one, then charge a dsmash and wait for nana to run into the center of it, or an usmash if nana is at KO %

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
i played lain over and over and over and over again before mlg

he said i was better at the MU than PS

i try to grab them first and dthrow cuz it has a hitbox

also, it does work to sit on top of the platforms and wait until the timing is perfect to nair\dair\fair, and once they're seperated keep them that way until both of them are dead, just like they do to you with the cg's

RichBrown

Smash Master
Meh I just **** them up because that's what Olimar does lol

And if they try to blizzard wall I whip my **** out so it distracts them and then I win

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Are you waiting for someone to ask what? You coulda just posted it there right away
Nah, I was just way too tired from staying awake for something like four days in a row.
I'm still too tired to type out the little things you have to do, so I'll just say that it involves playing really aggressive. I'll type the rest out later.
Though I did just get Blazblue and MGS1-3, so I might be occupied for quite a while. :3

Denti

Smash Master
i like to grab nana instead of charging a down smash when near the ledge then throw nana off stage and spike. nana gets ***** so hard, but that CG too good to claim victories just from separating and ****** nana. Wish blizzard didn't shut us down so well or that MU would be a **** ton easier for oli. blizzard the attack isn't the problem honestly, it's that when they dysnch blizzard successfully I imagine that it's another way of saying olimar's next approach will have to be from above ICs.. and being above anyone as olimar is the worst

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Hi errbody, this is a new profile, but only because I finally decided on a Smash nickname and I wanted a new profile to reflect that. I used to be dahighii, but I like this better :)

@Turazrok: what happened? Did you lose your right thumb? Do pikmin ignore you now? Is your c-stick broken - and not in a good way?

Turazrok

Smash Master
Nope. I just do terrible now. And I started winning with MK and Snake. And diddy, and wario... and people who aren't olimar :(

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I think what.. might have happened was that maybe you started a charge for a smash, since getting hit while charging increases knockback (I think by 30%). That would make, but it doesn't look like you're starting a charge, after looking at it. So I really don't know :/ Doesn't make any sense.

On another note, Dtilt's really good and I've been incorporating it into my game a lot lately.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Hi someone told me to post. What a dirty dirty trick to get your social to has more posts whoevers idea this was. OH, and olimar is ****in ********. ******** ******** ******** ********. ***** the **** out of snake gg

zazen

Smash Rookie
so i got 4th at a sfl tournament

took a game from seibrik was a really close set

had nick riddle to last hit grr

forward air.

-fearless

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I really want to team with an Olimar someday.

Just so I can protect his purple pikmin. Because I LOVE them. They're so strong, and PURPLE. ^_^

RichBrown

Smash Master
wtf @ dtilt

Maybe there's a super sweetspot for it?

Hilt's explanation makes sense too, but it didn't look like you were charging anything...

also, amazing texture hack

Top Bottom