• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
So yea, all results of me starting this weekend will be me using the gc controller and the tag FUmlg. This is to prepare for mlg Ohio (since G.A.M.M.E.) is cancelled

Zori

Smash Champion
LOL, that was a random question..... i miss meow :(

it might be on my flashdrive i would have to check

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
So who woulda though 3rd place would feel so bad :( I seriously need to get better. And a pep talk from hilt or rich :s

MiniTroika

Smash Journeyman
Rejoice brothers! For a fellow Olimar main has returned to the Mothership! I hope to get videos up soon.

Bri H and Richbrown, I'm coming back!

RichBrown

Smash Master
I didn't like pikmin 1 for the sole reason that there was a time limit, and so I always had this panicked sense of urgency when I played the game. Pikmin 2 is incredible though.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
:ohwell: that sense of urgency from pikmin 1 is what made it so good IMO, it made you have to think pretty fast and strategize relatively good, without that in pikmin 2 it wasn't as exciting because you no longer had to beat like 1 boss or make a few bridges and bring back a part daily

all pikmin 2 did better was introducing the purples, cause those guys were amazing even back then:laugh:

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
completely agree with dabuz lol having to beat pikmin in a set amount of time was what made it a good game. Also purples were broken as hell in pikmin 2 X:

Dabuz your font is almost completely invisible on this skin lol

RichBrown

Smash Master
I just like to explore sometimes, so if I feel like checking out places then I don't feel stressed about it.

Plus there was sooo much more to do in pikmin 2.

And purples :3

Rust

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rustic
Since I know MLG Orlando was my only chance to go, and I couldn't, I'm not going to bother with MLG's anymore :(

**** me being a college student with a crap job Dx

Anyways, I've got a tournament at Next Level Lan on the 29th, you going Draco?

Top Bottom