• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Turazrok

Smash Master
Thanks man, I was just chillin in Brit Lit and the dude is mad boring and I was thinking about the ballad of mike haggar.. I was like hey.. I could do that. So I did. Banged it out in ~1 hour.

If I had another topic I could maybe write something else.. probably a rap.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I thought Nike's dad was your DILF. :o

Speaking of which, the Austin players are staying with him tonight (if you didn't already know).

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Asa, Sky, both of you need to pin the xat as an app tab or whatever they call it in chrome. That way, if you're online, you're in the xat.

I will not let it be a dead chat.

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Firefox has app tab. Chrome has something else.

Right click the tab, Pin as App Tab.

Same functionality in chrome and Firefox, in case that wasn't clear.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Nooooo, I was so tired and probably looked terrible... :(

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
He called Squid "buttface" and called his incredibly hot mother "gay".
I don't like this guy now.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Sorry for doing bad this past weekend guys. I'm for sure getting top 5 this weekend at HOBO. I guess I was bound to get ***** sooner or later this past weekend being my 6th tourney in a row.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Sorry for doing bad this past weekend guys. I'm for sure getting top 5 this weekend at HOBO. I guess I was bound to get ***** sooner or later this past weekend being my 6th tourney in a row.

Bro I've made top 5 once in almost 3 years.

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion

Show us you're sorry by reaming nerds to hit that #1 spot uh oh uh oh what's it like being on top? He's coming for that number one spot.

Also, If I'm a buttface then that means what I say must be **** right? Then I say, Tacket you're a cool person, and a lot of people must really enjoy you.

But really though, Drop us some info about yourself.

Tacket

The Innovator
I was born May 30, 1994 to a middle class family in Atlanta, GA. Growing up I had no friends and would have a hard time interacting with people in social situations. At age 10, I was diagnosed with ADHD, Asperger's, and severe social anxiety. My medication helped me gain a few friends in my late elementary and early middle school years, but when I was 13, my father died of stomach cancer. My mother and I were forced to move to San Diego and live an impoverished life due to a serious lack of income. At age 14, I was forced to get a job to support my mom and her new boyfriend who regularly beat on her. I would watch videos on martial arts like Muay Thai and Weng Chun until I fought my mom's boyfriend. I managed to break his nose with a sucker punch and land a few hits until he stabbed me in the stomach thrice. He was sentenced to prison and I was sent to the hospital where I fell into a three week coma. At age 15 I was subject to bullying due to my awkward social tendicies that would persist even with medication. I had to change schools four times until I was eventually homeschooled. I am now a 17 year old would-be senior who takes his high school graduation exam in the Spring. My mom managed to teach me all these years despite her being bedridden with cystic fibrosis (old age makes it worse) at age 54. On 11/30/11 I decided to make an account here for no raisin, and here I am, still here, for no raisin.

Top Bottom