• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
suuuuuuuuuuuure you did.

tofer, what happened to the xat, broski?

Tacket

The Innovator

+1 If you watched this show at such a young age that you didn't understand the plot or know everyone's name, you just liked all the cool fights.
+2 If you re-watched the show when you were older and finally grasped the plot with you new, developed brain.

:phone:

zyth

Smash Lord
i got a tourny this saturday and one of the mu i was unsure about was the diddy MU. can i get some advice on that?

Tacket

The Innovator
Space, and Pikmin throw.
He'll try to camp you back with peanuts and nanners. Just shield grab them throw them under or behind you. If he gets to close grab. Finish it with a smash. Take advantage of any recklessness. I am a Diddy main, do I suggest you only take my advice.

By the way, make sure you wear his red attire for style points.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
yes for rojolimar.

got +1 for watching
getting +2 soon when i have enough free time to finish watching all of my nostalgia anime/cartoons

Tacket

The Innovator
Well, you're 20 and I'm 17. You were two-three grades smarter than me. As I grew older, I started to comprehend the plot, but then it stopped airing. I swear I was about 50 episodes in before I realized that Yusuke died saving a kid in the beginning. It's not that hard, but when you're six and seven it can be hard to follow

But yeah, after rewatching it on my iPhone, I was pretty much mind****ed at how great it truly is.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
So this is said with no offense intended, but... who are you, Tacket? Tell us something about yourself. You kind of appeared out of nowhere, haha.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Successful One Piece reference got you some points. Not sure if I like this kid or not. Belated welcome to the Olimar Boards either way.

Tacket

The Innovator
Look at some of my work in the Smashboards Arena and you'll grow to hate 'this kid'. I've pretty much taken over that place.

By the way, don't refer to me in third person, talk to me directly.

Top Bottom