• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
It's good you're still going through school despite the hardships you've faced. I myself am currently getting back on the school pony, many people dont seem to know this about me but I actually dropped out my senior year due to heavy onset depression. Stuff happens man, but thank you for sharing.

1 for 1 : ]

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I was born May 30, 1994 to a middle class family in Atlanta, GA. Growing up I had no friends and would have a hard time interacting with people in social situations. At age 10, I was diagnosed with ADHD, Asperger's, and severe social anxiety. My medication helped me gain a few friends in my late elementary and early middle school years, but when I was 13, my father died of stomach cancer. My mother and I were forced to move to San Diego and live an impoverished life due to a serious lack of income. At age 14, I was forced to get a job to support my mom and her new boyfriend who regularly beat on her. I would watch videos on martial arts like Muay Thai and Weng Chun until I fought my mom's boyfriend. I managed to break his nose with a sucker punch and land a few hits until he stabbed me in the stomach thrice. He was sentenced to prison and I was sent to the hospital where I fell into a three week coma. At age 15 I was subject to bullying due to my awkward social tendicies that would persist even with medication. I had to change schools four times until I was eventually homeschooled. I am now a 17 year old would-be senior who takes his high school graduation exam in the Spring. My mom managed to teach me all these years despite her being bedridden with cystic fibrosis (old age makes it worse) at age 54. On 11/30/11 I decided to make an account here for no raisin, and here I am, still here, for no raisin.

:phone:

Asa

Smash Hero
woodsmen because BC is big on forests lol :p

the other reasons good too tho loll

spread the link if you can! it's my brother's band C:

Latch

Smash Apprentice

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm still trying to figure out if he was telling the truth. From what I can tell, he was a rather big troll.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm still trying to figure out if he was telling the truth. From what I can tell, he was a rather big troll.
That's the truth. Everything else was just troll, especially in the smashboards arena. Honestly, I feel sorry for him either way.
Even if it's the truth or not, you can't deny that there are always personal problems coming from every citizen out there. :/

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Okay, so... At this last tournament, I almost ended up 2-0ing this really good fox player named "megafox". Second time that has happened.
Game 2 goes down to last hit, last stock and he barely gets the kill. I decide to CP PS1. He gets me in a shine lock on the rock phase for a kill.
I respawn, pluck, and jump right back in there with him.

I really don't know... WHY I thought it would be a good idea, but those were the most embarrassing two stocks I have EVER lost in-tournament.
Good thing tofer was there to say "You got WRECKED, Sky Pirate!" XD

On the other hand, I've been doing a lot better against just about everyone, so... yay for improvement?

Dnyce

Smash Master
dear clover,

wow. I just can't believe how bad you are... lmao wow.

jist

rodeiklajo8ilk6;hn8uojlmwprhty7ujpkmlsduJY8IOHKLEPSR¶ªıÏGUIKJL;LOLOLOLOLOL

Dnyce

Smash Master
Fino, call me back!!!!

fuq

was at work

then I entered my apt 3 stories high and didn't see this until now

Find doesn't believe in calling the person back after sex.

I mean like, I wouldn't know or anything.

:<

based on a true story

only names, dates, events, and details have been changed

#thatawkwardfirstworldzoriwhenugayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Confucius say:

Use c-stick and grab
At opponent, pikmin toss
a lot, haiku y

Zori

Smash Champion
so i was playing wakfu ( an mmorpg im really into atm) and an hour into a dungeon with a couple of guys one guy ask me if I play brawl, and sure enough it was blackwaltzx! It was sooo crazy haha it was nice talking to him again :]

moral of the story

play wakfu

Top Bottom