• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You are the only female smasher I have ever heard of. You have your pick of several hundred guys. Too bad they all smell like m2k...
1. She's not interested in guys.
2. Not all guys are interested in flat-chested girls like her.
3. What is happening here? I'm so confused.

Latch

Smash Apprentice
So can moderators see what a post looked like before it was edited?

Sidenote: Tofer, you change your profile pic every other day lol

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
No, who told you that?

BTW. I think you mean to say that tofer's avatar changes every other day. ^^;

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Also, squid is a girl too? And seriously, how do you expect to find guys who aren't wierd nerds at a VIDEO GAME TOURNAMENT.
I take offense to that. I'm not a weird nerd, I'm a strange geek! :mad:

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You're such a little ******.
Be nice, tofer.

I need to figure out diddy and sonic
Sonic -
I'm still learning this one, but I've been getting a lot better at fighting him recently.
Denti knows more about fighting Sonic, but I doubt he'd post in here right now.

They seem to like getting in
1. By observing our Pikmin toss habits and getting in when we toss
2. By doing an aerial DownB over our attacks

Grab is really good.
If you're light on Pikmin toss, they'll have a much harder time getting in.
The Sonic has a few options on the second one. AFAIK, you can run under and Usmash him when he's charging it up (it takes them a second to do so) if you expect it or roll into it to kind of reset the situation.
Also, look at how he's spacing the DownB to get an idea of what he's trying to accomplish. He can cancel his aerial DownB into a shield when he touches the ground, so be ready if he's going to land in front of you. If you just shield it, he can just pressure your shield by rolling through it.
Also, be wary of his spring when you're respawning. If he places it below you and you just drop, you get put in a REALLY bad position with no Pikmin.
You also really need to watch him when you're put in the air. He's pretty good at following you, whether he's on the ground or in the air.
There's a lot more to remember, but I'm too tired to think of it all now.

Diddy -
I actually don't know a lot about this one. From what I've observed, being incredibly campy is good (Hey, just like every other match-up!).
I noticed Nietono liked to throw bananas up and behind him (like tossing the banana up and moving forward a bit) or soft-tossing it (like just pressing A).
I'm guessing the former was to play keep-away and the latter was to reduce the chance of the banana being shielded by an advancing Diddy.
Sorry. I wish I could be of more help.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I think you should camp until you get bananas then you can do some neat frame trap type stuff unless he's been instant tossing.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
What Espy told me about SonicxOlimar is that they wait for you to jump toss, and then they run in and give you their penis in your Oli butt.

Sonic's speed let's him **** your **** up if he figures out your pattern and you mess up.

:phone:

Turazrok

Smash Master
Espy ****ed me up once, bsp consistently does :/

I feel like I do worse every time I play sonic.

Like he figures me out more and more and I still dont know what the **** the character is doing

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's a heavy +2 for Olimar. If you're not spamming sideB, pivot grabs, and usmash, then you're playing the match up wrong. :applejack:

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Epsy why are you in here? Why are you in here? Why are you in here? Tacket, I don't like you. Clover, you're almost ready. Pretty much good to run the Olimar boards but I don't want to leave I love the Olimar boards :(

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
If you're not spamming sideB [...] then you're playing the match up wrong. :applejack:
If you're light on Pikmin toss, they'll have a much harder time getting in.
WELP... Guess what I'M doing.

Espy's Olimar is pretty legit, BTW. In the match I watched, he started Usmashing like... halfway through and didn't stop until the match was over.

@ Hilt - Espy's in here because he was summoned. His name is the fursignal.
Also, is there some reason you keep feeling this obligation to imply that you're leaving?
Unless there's some life-changing reason that's forcing you to leave the boards permanently (like... if you suddenly start emitting an electromagnetic pulse or something), you shouldn't be feeling like that.
And even if you feel that you have to take a break for personal reasons, you haven't "left" and you shouldn't feel as though you've left, y'know?

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
A reminder, Zetman anime premiers in less than a week.
I'm actually pretty hyped.

Top Bottom