• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
wat. ive been reading that at lightning speed. i read like 40 chapters in two days.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Slow down there, pilgrim. I'm pretty sure you can die from reading too much manga.

Dnyce

Smash Master
so, with no intention to play the game at all....

not too long ago I picked up leaf green after coming home from work / smashfest and randomly decided to start a new game

shiny squirtle

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Finally watching "Highschool of the Dead" and it's REALLY making me think about what I'd have to offer in the event of a zombie apocalypse.
Making a "pros/cons" list kind of made me realize that I might not last as long as originally thought.

Y'all ever think about stuff like that?

EDIT: Slowwwwwpoke.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
. . .
Kay, so there's a lot of fanservice so far, but there's also a lot of blood, gore, exploding heads, etc.

Unless you're into Guro (like Squid), I don't see how it's fappable.

Asa

Smash Hero
the fanservice is just beginning

LOL totally forgot about guro

are you guys watching the new avatar?

Turazrok

Smash Master
looooooooooooooooooool. Yo how do I stutter step f-smash? Just like pivot grabbing?

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Finished HotD. They never used the crossbow through the entire thing. I'm so confused.

looooooooooooooooooool. Yo how do I stutter step f-smash? Just like pivot grabbing?
You tap in a direction with the control stick and immediately C-stick in the direction you want to attack.
You should move a little bit before Fsmashing.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
HotD is a pretty cool anime, I liked it enough to continue watching until I got tired of the super boob shots they kept showing.

Stutter stepping is like the easiest **** ever, Espy and like the rest of San Antonio have been doing it since the game came out.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'll be there and we can play if you'd like, Bonds. I'll be busy some of the time running around yelling at people but I definitely should have some time to play if you'd like. Friendlies or a MM whichever :)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Nah, but I hear he's dating Dnyce and so maybe you should ask her.

Top Bottom