• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rocky Mafia | Day 7 | Game Over | Roles/Night Actions/Comments up on pg 57/58

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Rocky Mafia has now entered the Confirmation stage. Please post in here when and if you have received your role PM and that you understand the rules of the game.

This is a closed setup, meaning no information about the setup of this game will be released.

There are no Jesters (Which I'll add to the first post).

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
If you have any questions about the mechanics of the game in general, please ask that in thread with the command "@: Mod".

If you have any questions about your own specific role PM, then please do not hesitate to PM Vyse or myself and ask the question. (PMing us both means you'll probably get a faster response since we live in different timezones.)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Just waiting on Toshi and kupo. Does anybody know how to contact them?

Also, because I feel it needs to be repeated:

What you know is in your PM and in the Rules.
Everything else is left to you to figure out.
I can't say anything else than that. You're free to assume what you want.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
very well then, I assume I have already won, therefore the game is over, all bow to me.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Kratos DIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEESSSSSS.

IT'S TOTALLY CANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

MWHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Rules and Mechanics:

1. Have fun, and do not ruin the fun for others.

2. Unless your role states otherwise, no communication about the game is allowed outside of this thread.

3. a) No quoting mod PMs, or faking a quoted mod PM (including pictures). Not even partial quoting. However, it is encouraged players reveal roles/information from their role PMs (whether it is the truth or otherwise) if the situation lends itself to such actions by paraphrasing this information.

3. b) You are allowed to quote mod PMs privately to any member that you are allowed to communicate with outside this thread.

4. Editing your posts is not allowed. Edited posts will be reverted back to normal.

5. Your votes must be formatted like this to be counted: VOTE: name. This is to clarify whether you are actually casting a vote or not. (If it's not bolded it's not counted)
Day 1 Commences.
Deadline: 11:59PM December 17th AEST

In Tedeth's final moments, he wrote down a final few pieces of advice.

To catch them, you're going to have to start somewhere since you don't know anything yet. I suggest reading this article to find out what an 'RVS' or 'Random Voting Stage' is.

A good example of this phase can be found here. Keep your roles and character claims hidden for as long as need be and good luck, my friends!

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Example vote count

0th Official Vote Count:
(2) Votee : Voter A, Voter B

(16) Not voting:undead_moose, xXArrowXx, SummonerAU, LeishaChu, Sieg, Vlade, Luke_Atyeo, Muzga, Unreon, Melancholy, Afropony, Lord Bowser, I_LAG, Toshi, Nixenator, kupo

With 16 alive, it takes a vote of 9 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for 11:59PM December 17th AEST!
If a majority is not reached, the person with the highest number of votes will be lynched!
If multiple people have the majority of votes, whoever reached that majority first will be lynched!
If no votes are cast then the game moderator will roll dice!

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I think thats just if everyone hasn't voted by then dekar. I think once theres enough votes to lynch someone, then it happens.

Anyways on topic, so it begins. Whats everyones opinion on this situation?

kupo

Smash Lord
Get with the times!

Although, I want it to be January, so I can watch some good movies D:

DERAIL!

Sieg

Smash Champion
Yay, finally started lol.

Too bad I'm at home now, I wanted it to start while I was at work so I could stop being bored lol.

Top Bottom