• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robocop x Interstate Crew Battles (Locked and Loaded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
What happens if a state doesn't have enough people to fill the 10 slot criteria?

I thought Afro wasn't going?

IMO I think Sydney will win by a close margin... should be interesting to see how things play out.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
What happens if a state doesn't have enough people to fill the 10 slot criteria?

I thought Afro wasn't going?

IMO I think Sydney will win by a close margin... should be interesting to see how things play out.
The state with more players removes players til they're even.

Splice

Smash Hero
This. Who does Melb have? Tibs and Earl? We have Ted, Shaya, Meteor and Toby. get *****
Earl is hardly in our top 5, I don't care if the PR says he is lol. And I'm surprised Meteor and Toby do well, I really thought we had good enough people on our PR but I guess not? well huh.
In my opinion, when all is said and done, you have Ted. We still haven't had a crew battle with all of the PR in attendance, and we still aren't this year, so I don't think there's anything to be so proud about so far.

Tibs and Afropony are about equal with Ted and Shaya. They could win or lose, very easily could go either way. The rest is really close, in my opinion mostly in our favour, until like your 7-10th best are all a bit better than our 7-10th.

Really I think Afropony not being there is a much bigger deal than you think, not because of how good he is but because of how effectively he beats certain NSW compared to others. :Ohwell:

Would Scabe and Jon be on your crew btw? They really should be.
Actually after thinking about, I don't think NSW is utilising their players in crews the best they coule be either O_.o

@Vyse: Unless Perth is short of players, in which case I will go on Perths team, yeah? :bee:
Another exception is USA, they don't need equal players :p See how many consecutive 3 stocks MK can get

swordsaint

Smash Master
Hey Dekar. Meteor sandbags you trying to get flashy kills in crews. ;D

Also how do I have nothing on Afro? =P (Q:Has he beaten Amaterasu before? Wait, has ATTILA beaten Amaterasu before? ;D)

Did you guys here about Attila losing to Scabe and Silfa? :p

I think putting Afropony on a similar level to Shaya, Ted and Tibs is hella wrong, but what would I know I havent seen Afro in ages. Overall I think NSW has MORE better players than Victoria. I'm also 1-1 with Earl so...yeah. Not going anyway, just stating a couple of obvious facts. Dekar you a mad troll, but it doesnt change you're completely wrong. <3

Splice

Smash Hero
Afropony 3 stocked Shaya at Rocky Im pretty sure, maybe 2 stock. He only lost coz he let Shaya gimp him, If I took over from the point 3 seconds before Afro died I probably would still have been able to win, but Afropony tried to be a Showpony and it was just wrong.

I don't which state has more better players, but if your 3rd on the PR scoot, then I'd say Sydney runs out at about 2... xP jks

We probably only really have 6-7 legitimately good players, I'm not sure about NSW but I look at your PR and I don't think it's much more than that.

Also you probably are 1-1 with Earl now Scoot, but you'll be probably be better than his Marth lol
Please get back into the MetaKnight Earl... but yeah Earl is like 5th best in Victoria even with MK so even if you are 1-1 with him, that's not really gonna change anything.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Melbourne's best strategist is Redact.

I don't know who is a good strategist in the Brawl scene. If you have teamed with me you would know, I'm not a good strategist lol. I CP like this: *looks at team-mate with confused look* "let's play on a neutral hurrdurrr"
maybe back in 2008 or for melee, but with how little i know about anything to do with brawl anymore (meta game, players and such) id say im not anymore lol.

jei or splice for captain, personally id say splice, not kidding btw

have some confidence kid

MTGod

Smash Champion
Perth will have 7, possibly 8 people total, and only 3/4 PR players :p

Dekar289

Smash Hero
if meteor and me vs at robocop in brawl
i will win ofc
i am just better, that's it
i am better than meteor
hype

Dekar289

Smash Hero
got 4th at rocky teams, and we played terrible, could have easily got 2nd i reckon
plus i go almost even with chris
would smash u sd
will smash u when u come robocop

S.D

Smash Master
got 4th at rocky teams, and we played terrible, could have easily got 2nd i reckon
plus i go almost even with chris
would smash u sd
will smash u when u come robocop
MM in Brawl then champ - can't wait to wreck you (also teams counts for nothing I would have won if I teamed with Shaya like normal anyway). And I like go even with M2K so yer

LOOK AT MY EGO *****ES

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
But Attila loses to our 7th and 8th so it doesn't really matter :)
and yet i havent dropped a set to shaya or luke in over a year... and ive never dropped a set to scoot... in fact, ted is the only one who has consistently beaten me. and he gets ***** by tibor.

bring it.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
ew i hate people with big egos. cocky arrogant pricks...
gunna put you in your place

LOOK AT ALL THIS HYPE TEE HEE

Zero

Smash Hero
and yet i havent dropped a set to shaya or luke in over a year... and ive never dropped a set to scoot... in fact, ted is the only one who has consistently beaten me. and he gets ***** by tibor.

bring it.
You haven't played them this year, or any time recently to count...

Dekar289

Smash Hero
also we have leish who at her worst gets last and at her best 3-0's tibs
pretty random

Zero

Smash Hero
all this tension is enough to host a mega crew tournament

NSW vs VIC

$50 buy in from each player

Winner take all

All or nothing

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I was going to come in here and join all the fun and destroy your precious ego's but I was too busy throwing up after I saw scoot being high and mighty and defending us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom