• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robocop x Interstate Crew Battles (Locked and Loaded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
QLD Brawl:

Amaterasu (MK)
J-Birds (Snake, IC's)
Hotdog (Kirby)
Toki (Marth)
Vyse (Diddy)
Sirias (Falco)
seaDORF (MK, Wario, Ganondorf)
oldmanDORF (Snake, Ganondorf)
Arrow (Snake)
Scrubs (D3, Toon Link)/rangaDORF (Ganondorf)/Calibur (DK)/whoever can fight it out for 10th lol

QLD Melee:

Sirias (Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox)
Accelerate (Falco?)
Syke (Marth, Fox?)
Scrubs (Peach?)
..who else is going?
Amaterasu (?)
J-birds (Fox, Samus)/seaDORF (Falco, Ganondorf) (if they keep practicing)
DJ tigerDORF (?)
****s me

EDIT: yeah sea is probably right, we'll probably want to do more drinking than smashing

Toby.

Smash Master
NSW Brawl: Not sure everyone who is going but I would assume Me, Toby, Andrew, JP, Ted, ZXV, Scott, Ricky, Sam, EA. Soz if I forgot someone. Surely ACT can create their own crew.
lol you forgot Shaya. I am pleased :p

as for act, how many? around the same amount as wa? 6-8?
JP = Shaya

I don't know why I'm making this correction.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I wouldn't mind having attila as the crew leader. In any case, it's not like he gets to control the crew without the input of other members anyway.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Plus I think a lot of people would agree that I'm not a good leader in a crew battle. I just don't care enough about the game to know match-ups and strategies. Thanks though Earl, much love.

Aled or Splice. They may be young and inexperienced but God dayum they are smart. Otherwise Gary, he knows everything.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
is there a melbourne brawl leader that doesn't act in their self interest?

earla

Smash Lord
you're welcome jei. i think you would be very formidable as you know the melbourne players in such depth which is crucial. your meets, your involvement in the scene.
with the assistence of melbourne players with more knowledge of strat/matchup ideas, could be a fantastic mix:)

Splice

Smash Hero
is there a melbourne brawl leader that doesn't act in their self interest?
According to Jei I could be brawl leader... and I personally think that I don't act in my own self interest, but... regardless of that... Wouldn't it be in a Brawl leaders self interest that their crew wins? So why would that be a bad thing?

Also I wouldn't put Gary as leader. Gary's mind works differently to the rest of us simpletons. He would make Kuh-Razy decisions, that would be lost on the rest of the smash scenes.

Attila_

BRoomer
According to Jei I could be brawl leader... and I personally think that I don't act in my own self interest, but... regardless of that... Wouldn't it be in a Brawl leaders self interest that their crew wins? So why would that be a bad thing?
cao was referring to the time that tibor sent him out against meteor cause tibor wanted to play last and be the hero.

also, <3 conor.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Omg you're terrible, Attila.
I sent him out because I thought he could take ricky's ness. I just underestimated Ricky.
I had no intension of being he hero. We didn't even have earl that crew battle so who knows what coulda happened.
But anyway, I'm not to fussed on who's captain il help out in anyway though.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Yeah guys put Dekar in against Ricky this time! It's one of Ness' worst matchups!

Right?

tibs7

Smash Champion
Splice won't aled be in Bali?

Also, we will win this time..

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
with a leader that is a skilled strategist, melbourne can win. to date, it's played its hands pretty badly.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Melbourne's best strategist is Redact.

I don't know who is a good strategist in the Brawl scene. If you have teamed with me you would know, I'm not a good strategist lol. I CP like this: *looks at team-mate with confused look* "let's play on a neutral hurrdurrr"

tibs7

Smash Champion
Caotic we didn't play our hands badly. One mistake, putting you verse Ricky instead of myself, was really the only bad thing I really did.
I didn't put myself in because at the time you were telling me how
much you hated snake and Luke was still left that's why I you to go in gainst ricky. But whatevs, i gues that was along time ago.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Btw am I in this crew battle? lol.

If anything I for some reason never lose to Luke. Plus I can take any DK nub <3

Dekar289

Smash Hero
we played our hand pretty well in adelaide
oh wait no we didn't, redact peach sam puff LOL

Splice

Smash Hero
No as Tibs said, Aled is in Bali, so no Aled.

SO I say 49% chance of winning if Tedeth has a reaaaallly bad day.

Also Tibs it's true, multiple times you have made bad decisions :(
Consistantly bad.
This time I am going to speak up more when you choose who to send out, maybe it will help. Not saying I'm the saviour or anything, but one time you put me out first, and I didn't object, but I was almost totally sure that putting out the GaW first against a crew that has a Marth is a terrible idea. Even if I own the first match, coz it isn't Marth, well, then out comes the Marth and no stocks are taken after that.

GaW absolutely ***** his good MU's and fails terribly against his worst 4-5.
They had a Ness and a PT, and also a Marth.
I got the Marth.
Sadness.

Wow said so much unneccessary stuff. Hmm, guess I better reiterate...

AFROPONY ISN'T COMING

WE ARE ALL DOOMED

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
You guys were doomed anyway. Do you actually think you have the remotest chance of winning brawl? Melee you probably will though.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Tasmania is the greatest Brawl part of Australia... They're ability is so great, they keep their community internal because coming over to the mainland would be a drop in competition for them...

tibs7

Smash Champion
Lol splice, it was Attila and I that were like, 'yep send splice out'. There was like 1/7 chance to vs marth :/ and it happened first so we got unlucky I guess. but I'm glad you said this, criticism is welcome.

As I think you said before, we'll all be contributing so it doesn't really matter who is captain.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Tasmania is the greatest Brawl part of Australia... They're ability is so great, they keep their community internal because coming over to the mainland would be a drop in competition for them...
When Kas/Sirias moved from New Zealand, he was only the 5th best Melee player there.

Attila_

BRoomer
sydney is better than us right now. cant say itll be the same in a few months though.

oh, and yes, the us should **** us. unless we do some hardcore countering...

Dekar289

Smash Hero
k let's see

nsw have ted and shaya
good, but not as good as tibs and earl
scoot got nothing on afro
attila takes care of atyeo
splice vs liam? lol...
ledge, toshiba... now u getting desperate with meteor who loses to me, and im not even on the pr
we still gota viva and nicks... you got nothin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom