• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robocop x Interstate Crew Battles (Locked and Loaded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Hey, know what'd be good? If you talk about Robocop in the robocop thread, and talk about everything else in the Social Room.

Gun10

Smash Rookie
Ahhh, great night.. woke up this morning and had no idea where my pants were. Oh, this is seadorf btw, just posting on this alt account to get the message out and then log off.

I’m not making alcohol johns, I do feel that way about you luke and a few others. Some of you are raging ****s but I guess I let drinking get the best of me and it fuelled my anger to make stupid threats and take it too far.

It’s not in my nature to start fights. My closest friends will tell you that. Violence doesn’t solve anything. I will never throw the first punch but in saying that, I will definitely not back down if someone hits me.

From what I remember from the posts last night, I was a **** to quite a few people. There’s probs a few people who want my head but I’ll leave it up to you guys on how you take the nature of those posts as they are very exaggerated and don’t reflect on me as a person.

I’m not going down to Melbourne to cleave heads off lol. Im just going down there to party and play abit of smash bros on the side. Don’t judge me by the recent posts, come up and say hi at Robocop. I’m not a bad dude.

Over and out.

P.S - I also apologize to the mods/administators who had to deal with all the fighting. It would've been frustrating so yeh, i'm sorry and i won't start a flame war again.

Sieg

Smash Champion
It feels like the good old days of 06 again.

Sniff, (tear). I'm so proud of you guys.

Not really, violence bad. Go punch some walls or something and calm down lol.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
anything violent gets you infractions now
i'm expecting 3 points just for using the word violent
uh oh that's twice i'm banned, back in 2 weeks

Sieg

Smash Champion
You really pissed me off that day lol.

Also Lololololol Zac, I have that in my favourites somewhere lol.

Sieg

Smash Champion
While you may have 4 stocked me, I think it was more the taunting and the total hate that you put on me COUPLED with the beasting you gave me that pissed me off lol.

All in the past though.

Karp-0S

Smash Journeyman
I think you may have tired to fight all of us at any one point.

Good times.

Sieg combo counter, Ryan's brothers fsmash happy marth.

Many <3's for Sieg

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I still need one unless you're teaming with me EA?

Don't really care for crews, already have a rough idea of the outcome. lul

Was going to do a cosplay for robo, but it turns out im going to be too poor :/

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
i dont know if sam will be teaming with me for brawl he might wanna do well otherwise i might need a team, might even team with hater if everyone else hates him.

i once beat ally and also beat hilian i am pretttttttttttttttyyyyy good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom