• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robocop x Interstate Crew Battles (Locked and Loaded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
yeh... scabe could 3 stock me in a ganon ditto. Who ****ing cares, really. It's ganon. Best spacing & mindgames will pretty much give you victory as long as you know some of his AT's.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
well he didn't use marth, he only used IC's againt our Ganon's... then aplologised for being a ******.
Anyway, sea is right who ****ing cares... 90% of the time we play smash it's drunk Ganon dittos, we're not taking it seriously we just love Ganondorf.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Trying really hard to come to this now.

Would be pretty much the most amazing melée crews Australia has ever seen, all the best players from every state.

Syke Kas Ryan scrubs rob Bryce chris, Josh (is he going?) jbirds and hotdog.

Man that is a beast *** team. You other states better bring your best!!!

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Me? -_-

Hahaha

Edit: Just come Rob, you can still get tickets for real cheap. This is gonna be one of the most epic tournaments EVER and Rocky was friggin epic as it was.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
oh yea IC's vs Ganon.. real good matchup to judge Ganon ability on (100-0) get chain grabbed then die ZzzZzzZ
hey zxv can beat my ICs with ganon even though I have decent matchup experience, its clearly possible so if you care about it that much then just get better imo. also i dunno why you're complaining you went snake on me game 1, herp derp unwinnable for ICs etc.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Lol I know what you said....I didn't say it was wrong just that he uses 3 chars :)

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
hey zxv can beat my ICs with ganon even though I have decent matchup experience, its clearly possible so if you care about it that much then just get better imo. also i dunno why you're complaining you went snake on me game 1, herp derp unwinnable for ICs etc.
Good on zxv. I don't care, like I said I'm only talking about Gannon dittos, not versing boring IC's. We never said our Ganon's could beat other characters, but since you have such a good memory you'll remember that I was beating you in game 2 with Ganon until Vyse interrupted halfway through the match and said Norfair was banned. Anyway **** this thread, it's all talk.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Lol everyones very fired up for this. But we should probably cut down on the trolling xD. Save it for when the crew battle actually begins aye? :)

We'll see who takes the victory

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
NSW have no hope make our time

Sorry tibs <3
its no chance, not no hope

and various dorf's clearly you do care, because despite all the "we dont care" you've been spouting, you see the need to carry on and whine about everything, espcially when I claim to be the best ganon, because you go on about how we've never seen you play, and your always drunk etc etc.

are you drunk right now?
if not, why not?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
forgot to mention, after rocky i noticed i had a few extra things in my bag, like a laptop and lots of bags from jei's car with heaps of stuff in it

hope nobody was missing this

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I see what you did there toby, lulling them into a false sense of security and whatnot

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm not coming to this tournament anymore. NSW crew will still win though.
vughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh toby is a massiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ******tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
massiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ******ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom