• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Viridian City #2: Marth 7th -- RESULTS!!!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
One person that likes me means nothing. I have about 500, the hell is one more.

Also you saying you dont play many Peach players and clam all this **** on here is what is annoying and insulting me for what I know with my damm character and her match ups. With Meta I have played:

M2K
NinjaLink
Shadow
Spammer
Kzissle
yosko (something like that, he plays a green meta and he is from MD/VA)
Doom
Buuman

Snake:
G-reg
Jeasiah
Ally
Nope
NinjaLink
Gun-x
Wigz
Nuro
Problem

I win some and lose some from all of this added up. I have learned **** I can and cant do against both characters. I have the experience. Lots of it and different kinds. Iget use to it and created ways and taught my damm self how I am suppose to deal with these characters. I even taught myself how to out camp a snake. Again **** you would not know about cause you don't play these match ups alot, I on the other hand do. So when I tell you **** my many experiences that I have more than you, don't sit here and tell me other wise cause of how arrogant you are with my character. So pretty much you have no clue or ever expereience what a good Peach can do on point to these 2 characters all. You are sone one sided. I know what these characters can do do me and not do. And vice-versa. You don't and you just showed that with you post. so enough. Again, don't freaking insult me on what I know why my damm main that I breath like fresh air.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I win some and lose some from all of this added up. I have learned **** I can and cant do against both characters. I have the experience. Lots of it and different kinds. Iget use to it and created ways and taught my damm self how I am suppose to deal with these characters. I even taught myself how to out camp a snake. Again **** you would not know about cause you don't play these match ups alot, I on the other hand do. So when I tell you **** my many experiences that I have more than you, don't sit here and tell me other wise cause of how arrogant you are with my character. So pretty much you have no clue or ever expereience what a good Peach can do on point to these 2 characters all. You are sone one sided. I know what these characters can do do me and not do. And vice-versa. You don't and you just showed that with you post. so enough. Again, don't freaking insult me on what I know why my damm main that I breath like fresh air.
I MMed Hova with Marth and have played him in teams in tourny with both Snake and MK. He is significantly better than both you and Niko_K.

Oops, I do have high level Peach experience. :) And I won every time.

And, either way, it doesn't take a genius to figure stuff out about the game and match-ups. I main Snake and MK. I know they destroy Peach.

I'll MM you with both of those characters and then a Peach ditto for the lulz. :)

Again, you didn't prove anything.

How does Peach beat Meta Knight if she can't approach him?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
inui cant be the enemy, for he is the enemy controller!

wow i rly wanna see a peach ditto now lol

how the hell does niko not count? lol
I already said he plays every damm match up agressive with Peach, which you are NOT suppose to do. Some matchups you have too, others you dont. And Meta is not a match you you play agressive. That is acting to clearly get ****ed up.

I MMed Hova with Marth and have played him in teams in tourny with both Snake and MK. He is significantly better than both you and Niko_K.

Oops, I do have high level Peach experience. :) And I won every time.

And, either way, it doesn't take a genius to figure stuff out about the game and match-ups. I main Snake and MK. I know they destroy Peach.

I'll MM you with both of those characters and then a Peach ditto for the lulz. :)

Again, you didn't prove anything.

How does Peach beat Meta Knight if she can't approach him?
First off, you used snake and meta on him in teams. and when you played him in singles, you used marth, so...why the hell brings this up. it means nothing. And hova and others have said I am a better Peach player. So why would you say this? Oh yea, you dislike me now. People who do always say things like this to me, I forgot.

Now I how Peach is suppose to handle meta. A quote I made on the Peach forums.

"This match up is a game of cat and mouse. You are always the mouse and can never be the cat, at all. You dare try being the cat, you are asking to get the crap beating out of you. (this applies to Marth as well) how does a mouse come out victorious from a cat? If you ever watch tom and jerry, the way Jerry handles tom. thats how you are suppose to do it here.

You have no buissness approaching meta. At all. Let him come to you. You can attack him from distance. He can't If he wants to hurt you, he has to come to you. Plus need to keep your Kill moves fresh. Meta is not that heavy and lucky for us, he can die well from us.

Lot's have been said here so I'll just add what you need in this match.

- Patience. If you play aggressive, throw this match out the window, you are not winning. Patience is important here for you don't need to be approaching meta. learn to be defensive, playing aggressive will have meta end you sooner than you expect. Certain characters you need to play aggressive. meta is NOT one of them. He is not having that.

- Evasion. You need to have good evasion when Meta is all over you. Once meta gets his hits in and is on you, he can stay on your azz and even kill you for it. So you need to know how to break away. With platforms this makes it hard, but easier at the same time. Learn how to break free him his pressure/rampage. Once you do, you can start the process of getting damage from turnips and having him come to you.

- Spacing. This is also important. With you have good spacing, it will make it hard for meta to touch you. His range is not that good. Only time he has decent range is his Ftilt and and think Fsmash. Bait his moves and space yours. Done right, you can break his crap and hit him. Add turnips to your spacing if in fear you kill moves will get weak. Just don't pick them up at the wrong time.

- Speed/quick relfexes. This is one of the reasons I find meta fun to play against. Cause with him, I have to play so fast. somewhat reminds me of melee. Don't stay in one place for too long. Don't roll alot, you will just eat a Dsmash or move into his attacks. Make it hard for meta to pin point you. This can reduce the chance or stupid kills he can get on you. This is also important cause his range is not all that. Meta hits your shield, recat as fast as possible with a counter attack. Meta sidesteps? short hop Dair or FC>bair if looking the other way. See meata rolling on to the stage? Reverse Fsmash him. But be quick about it all. The faster you are, the more problems meta will have. More than expected. Even for a character like Peach.

To me these are the 4 most important factors for beating this broken character. The most important one to me I would say is patience. Even if you suck at the last 3, patience can make up for it. Use these 4 things and use them as combinations. Or all at once if you are good at them."

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Also not trying to **** on doom but first game he beat me. Second game I was more careful and beat him, third game I was making a comeback and it was possible for me to take that win, but I SD. SD was my fault, I'm stupid, W/E.
Lol, second game you killed me with a Bob-Omb at 45% on your counterpick. <_<

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Lol, second game you killed me with a Bob-Omb at 45% on your counterpick. <_<
Third game you was winning, I was catching up and I SD just because I just can't win no matter what...

And I told you, I was not trying to **** on you. yet you make this post like I could not win that game or something. Seriously for the love of god, why me man why me.....

Also inui, where the hell did I say someone who is not better than me can't win against meta?

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Third game you was winning, I was catching up and I SD just because I just can't win no matter what....

Also inui, where the hell did I say someone who is not better than me can't win against meta?

If you can't win no matter what you wouldn't have killed doom with a bomb-omb xDDD just sayin'

Inui

Banned via Warnings
First off, you used snake and meta on him in teams. and when you played him in singles, you used marth, so...why the hell brings this up. it means nothing. And hova and others have said I am a better Peach player. So why would you say this? Oh yea, you dislike me now. People who do always say things like this to me, I forgot.
No, it has nothing to do with disliking you. Hova would never say you're better...because you're not. He's the best Peach main in the region for sure and he knows it. Maybe he said this...in the summer when he didn't care at all? He was significantly harder than any other Peach I've ever faced and I was thoroughly impressed when I watched him play. I can't say the same about any other Peach main. They're all easy and unimpressive.

I don't dislike you now. You simply have chosen to make me your enemy because I said your character sucks. NEWSFLASH: YOU'RE NOT PEACH AND SHE'S NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND, SO YOU DON'T NEED TO BE PERSONALLY OFFENDED.

Now I how Peach is suppose to handle meta. A quote I made on the Peach forums.

"This match up is a game of cat and mouse. You are always the mouse and can never be the cat, at all. You dare try being the cat, you are asking to get the crap beating out of you. (this applies to Marth as well) how does a mouse come out victorious from a cat? If you ever watch tom and jerry, the way Jerry handles tom. thats how you are suppose to do it here.

You have no buissness approaching meta. At all. Let him come to you. You can attack him from distance. He can't If he wants to hurt you, he has to come to you. Plus need to keep your Kill moves fresh. Meta is not that heavy and lucky for us, he can die well from us.

Lot's have been said here so I'll just add what you need in this match.

- Patience. If you play aggressive, throw this match out the window, you are not winning. Patience is important here for you don't need to be approaching meta. learn to be defensive, playing aggressive will have meta end you sooner than you expect. Certain characters you need to play aggressive. meta is NOT one of them. He is not having that.

- Evasion. You need to have good evasion when Meta is all over you. Once meta gets his hits in and is on you, he can stay on your azz and even kill you for it. So you need to know how to break away. With platforms this makes it hard, but easier at the same time. Learn how to break free him his pressure/rampage. Once you do, you can start the process of getting damage from turnips and having him come to you.

- Spacing. This is also important. With you have good spacing, it will make it hard for meta to touch you. His range is not that good. Only time he has decent range is his Ftilt and and think Fsmash. Bait his moves and space yours. Done right, you can break his crap and hit him. Add turnips to your spacing if in fear you kill moves will get weak. Just don't pick them up at the wrong time.

- Speed/quick relfexes. This is one of the reasons I find meta fun to play against. Cause with him, I have to play so fast. somewhat reminds me of melee. Don't stay in one place for too long. Don't roll alot, you will just eat a Dsmash or move into his attacks. Make it hard for meta to pin point you. This can reduce the chance or stupid kills he can get on you. This is also important cause his range is not all that. Meta hits your shield, recat as fast as possible with a counter attack. Meta sidesteps? short hop Dair or FC>bair if looking the other way. See meata rolling on to the stage? Reverse Fsmash him. But be quick about it all. The faster you are, the more problems meta will have. More than expected. Even for a character like Peach.

To me these are the 4 most important factors for beating this broken character. The most important one to me I would say is patience. Even if you suck at the last 3, patience can make up for it. Use these 4 things and use them as combinations. Or all at once if you are good at them."
Ok, so, none of that fixes the problem with the match-up.

Peach's turnips don't force MK to approach. They are very slow, so they are very easily dodged and shielded. As Peach picks up a turnip, she is left vulnerable, and if it's not a stitch-face or bomb, MK can just tornado her easily. Even as she throws the turnip, there is enough time for MK to tornado her from much farther away than her actual moves can hit you. The only advice you gave on the match-up was general stuff like camp, be fast, don't suck, etc. When MK forces Peach to approach, which is very easy since MK hits Peach far easier than the other way around, Peach is doomed. Her slowly tossing vegetables at him isn't going to make him approach wrecklessly.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
btw, where is inui in the singles results?

i learned my peach experience from niko and siggy. its a shame siggy never goes to tourneys, hes unusually good, probably from being roommates with spammer lol

just because niko likes to play aggressive doesnt mean it should unqualify him for experience in the matchup or being good and stuff. he doesnt do bad per say, and if it fits his style and works somewhat, so be it.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
If there are matches you don't want put up tell me in this thread.
YES!!! that's great that you got your laptop fixed.
my brother would not like the matches up of the set we had, thanks a lot.
looking forward to seeing my matches vs D1 and ADHD. i think those were my only singles matches on there. unfortunately my games vs NL, vex, and ksizzle were not on that tv =(.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The **** you just said as in ways to deal with Peach and punish, that is something a dumbazz would do. why the **** would a Peach get a turnip near you? One of the dumbiest things a Peach can do to anyone in general And how would meta force Peach to approach, swinging attacks? You have to be lcose to deal damage to me, I don't have to be. There for you can't just force me to approach like that. "oh **** Meta is spacing Fairs and retreating, lets approach him with Fairs and try to hit him" the ****? Turnips are seriously not as ****ty as you think they are. trust me, they are not. And her glide tossing is not slow, seriously what ****ing Peach has you been playing?

And no, i'm offended that you and countless other them high tier aggrogant fool always test what I ****ing know. Hova is great but he is not better. And I have ****ing tournament results to prove it. Tournament speak for themselves. not ****ing opinions like yours.

But **** this ****, I seriously had enough! Jash was right about this ****ing game and bouceing out on it. Me and him are bouncing for the same reason. But I am boucing for one more reason. And it is for **** like this. all the **** I know, how I go out my ****ing way to help the Peach community. Me debating on match ups and going hardcore into detail like I am a lawyer on a murder case. And I still get this ****? really from someone like YOU?

Why the **** you people don't want me to quit for? People don't care about a Peach anyway. its all about the high tiers, all about the characters that matter. This **** is not fun. I ****ing had it up to hell with this crap. I know more **** with this character than anyone of you know or thing it is possible. I know my ****ing match ups and how to win at them. I broke every ****ing charcter in this game with Peach expect for Marth. he is the only one I dont have a solid plan on beating yet. everyone else I got down and know what to do. and you inui, who dont play The Peach vs your broken characters alot can't tell me **** just cause "oh peach can't ****ing kill, she is light, yadda yadda. and we are snake and Meta, this **** is too easy cause *insert BS*" So, kick rocks with that crap. Now all the damm work I put it or at least try and you give me this? you seriously gonna sit on your azz and insult me as a Peach main and what I ****ing know with my characters match up in so many ways?

I am seriously hating this game with each ****ing tournament and it's BS, as well as the people in it giving me crap or denining my credit for me actually having to work my azz off while they ****ing play easy characters. well for those people, **** you all.

Call me emo, whinny *****, w/e thats who I am. And with all the **** I get, I will seriously not blame myself one bit for it. All this crap takes the fun out of this damm game, this **** is not fun anymore. the crap in the game and the people along with it just destroy it. game is all about high tiers, playing gay/spammy and arrogant ****s behind these high tiers. i don't have to put up with this **** anymore and I ****ing wont! Jash nether.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The **** you just said as in ways to deal with Peach and punish, that is something a dumbazz would do. why the **** would a Peach get a turnip near you? One of the dumbiest things a Peach can do to anyone in general And how would meta force Peach to approach, swinging attacks? You have to be lcose to deal damage to me, I don't have to be. There for you can't just force me to approach like that. "oh **** Meta is spacing Fairs and retreating, lets approach him with Fairs and try to hit him" the ****? Turnips are seriously not as ****ty as you think they are. trust me, they are not. And her glide tossing is not slow, seriously what ****ing Peach has you been playing?
Yup, MK forces approaches by swinging his sword. It's called zoning, a basic fighting came concept. MK is going to win just about every priority exchange and his moves are faster and bigger; he can safely attack Peach often, and only a few hits are required to build a nice percent lead. After that, Peach is doomed. She can't hit MK with turnips far away enough or fast enough. The glide toss can be fast all it wants. It doesn't matter. The frequency at which she can throw turnips isn't fast enough to make MK move.

And no, i'm offended that you and countless other them high tier aggrogant fool always test what I ****ing know. Hova is great but he is not better. And I have ****ing tournament results to prove it. Tournament speak for themselves. not ****ing opinions like yours.
Hova doesn't enter singles. I've played him in teams. I have money matched him. I have watched him play. I have watched you play. I have seen your results. I have seen you choke.

I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, that he is significantly better than you.

But **** this ****, I seriously had enough! Jash was right about this ****ing game and bouceing out on it. Me and him are bouncing for the same reason. But I am boucing for one more reason. And it is for **** like this. all the **** I know, how I go out my ****ing way to help the Peach community. Me debating on match ups and going hardcore into detail like I am a lawyer on a murder case. And I still get this ****? really from someone like YOU?
Um...posting wrong stuff doesn't help Peach at all.

Why the **** you people don't want me to quit for? People don't care about a Peach anyway. its all about the high tiers, all about the characters that matter. This **** is not fun. I ****ing had it up to hell with this crap. I know more **** with this character than anyone of you know or thing it is possible. I know my ****ing match ups and how to win at them. I broke every ****ing charcter in this game with Peach expect for Marth. he is the only one I dont have a solid plan on beating yet. everyone else I got down and know what to do. and you inui, who dont play The Peach vs your broken characters alot can't tell me **** just cause "oh peach can't ****ing kill, she is light, yadda yadda. and we are snake and Meta, this **** is too easy cause *insert BS*" So, kick rocks with that crap. Now all the damm work I put it or at least try and you give me this? you seriously gonna sit on your azz and insult me as a Peach main and what I ****ing know with my characters match up in so many ways?
Who is telling you to quit? :confused: Calm the heck down.

You obviously haven't broken MK yet with Peach if you lose to mid-level ones A LOT. Like, a LOT. You lose to them very consistently; at just about every tournament.

I am seriously hating this game with each ****ing tournament and it's BS, as well as the people in it giving me crap or denining my credit for me actually having to work my azz off while they ****ing play easy characters. well for those people, **** you all.
waaaah I use top tiers because I want to win so that means I do no work at all and no skill is involved in what I do :(

Call me emo, whinny *****, w/e thats who I am. And with all the **** I get, I will seriously not blame myself one bit for it. All this crap takes the fun out of this damm game, this **** is not fun anymore. the crap in the game and the people along with it just destroy it. game is all about high tiers, playing gay/spammy and arrogant ****s behind these high tiers. i don't have to put up with this **** anymore and I ****ing wont! Jash nether.
Why do you keep bringing Jash up? You guys are not alike at all.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
really that's funny i tried spacing fair and peach's fair went right through mine without trading. Even if it did TRADE, I would do 3% and she would do 15%. Peach's fair moves so much in 1 frame and has so much priority it's ridiculous. If used right I think Peach can be an extremely good character.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
really that's funny i tried spacing fair and peach's fair went right through mine without trading. Even if it did TRADE, I would do 3% and she would do 15%. Peach's fair moves so much in 1 frame and has so much priority it's ridiculous. If used right I think Peach can be an extremely good character.
Wise words from the King of Mewtwos. Honestly though, why does every results thread turn into a matchup discussion? And it's not just peach either I've seen it for other stuff as well. lolz

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You're using the wrong move and strategy.

First of all, Peach's f-air isn't as fast as your aerials. That's already an advantage for you. Did you forget about this? You also don't need to trade with the f-air. F-air is like...her best move. It's going to be used. It's predictable. It's easily punished even while it's out because it can only be used from the air (duh) and you can be under it and use your invincible u-b or hit it with u-air from below. If you're on the ground and don't do any of those options, just take a step back and f-tilt as she lands with the f-air.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yup, MK forces approaches by swinging his sword. It's called zoning, a basic fighting came concept. MK is going to win just about every priority exchange and his moves are faster and bigger; he can safely attack Peach often, and only a few hits are required to build a nice percent lead. After that, Peach is doomed. She can't hit MK with turnips far away enough or fast enough. The glide toss can be fast all it wants. It doesn't matter. The frequency at which she can throw turnips isn't fast enough to make MK move.

Hova doesn't enter singles. I've played him in teams. I have money matched him. I have watched him play. I have watched you play. I have seen your results. I have seen you choke.

I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, that he is significantly better than you.

Um...posting wrong stuff doesn't help Peach at all.

Who is telling you to quit? :confused: Calm the heck down.

You obviously haven't broken MK yet with Peach if you lose to mid-level ones A LOT. Like, a LOT. You lose to them very consistently; at just about every tournament.

waaaah I use top tiers because I want to win so that means I do no work at all and no skill is involved in what I do :(

Why do you keep bringing Jash up? You guys are not alike at all.
This is what I have to say to what I highlighted in red. Or this could just cover your whole damm post.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Yea I see what you mean. Thing is I know I can do so much better. Yet I don't do it. I just know so much. But of course seeing is believing. I can't unleash what I know in tournaments.

All I want is too do that. If I could just be able to do that, trust me. People will look at Peach in a whole new different way and I not see dumb post like inui's. Thats all I want, just to play the way I know I can play and not this weak **** I been playing since november. And I not care if I lose. Cause I be losing with a high placing. And thats all I care about with Peach.
Thus I'll say it again, I am not cut out for competitve playing. I crack under pressure too easy and get nervous/lose my momentum bad. What I know I cant unless in tournaments. I'm a weak player just how I was in melee.

Her Fair is not that fast but has more range than Meta's Fair. so if spaced right, I can hit you with it.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Erm...Inui? Dark Pch?

Mind taking this somewhere else? This is a RESULTS THREAD, not a matchup thread.

Take it over the PMs, guys.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Everyone has winnable match-ups last time i checked. There are no 100-0 match-ups.

That being said if you can win the match-up, you can win at anything stop johning at get better. Unless you play sandbag who has no moves at all, i shouldn't be hearing about how you can't win. Because you can indeed win if you try hard enough. Its just some people need to try less then others. get over it, its life. Metaknight wasn't banned because he can still lose. I'm soo sorry so many good players main MK.

Anyway. my windows movie maker is still ****ed. But I'm sending them to my crewmate who will upload them to my youtube. it will just take alot longer then needed to be, but i will still have videos up.

Max Ketchum

Third game you was winning, I was catching up and I SD just because I just can't win no matter what...

And I told you, I was not trying to **** on you. yet you make this post like I could not win that game or something. Seriously for the love of god, why me man why me.....

I never said that the SD wasn't stupid. I was just saying that you can't claim that our second match was a fair win by you when I died about 75% before I should normally. Plus, you killed me twice with stitchfaces game 3...below 80% both times. I never claimed the second or third matches to be fair. We both had silly bull**** happen to us.

I didn't think you were trying to **** on me. I was just making the post to point out that you shouldn't give the match that image. You have all 3 replays on your Wii, maybe you should rewatch them?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I never said that the SD wasn't stupid. I was just saying that you can't claim that our second match was a fair win by you when I died about 75% before I should normally. Plus, you killed me twice with stitchfaces game 3...below 80% both times. I never claimed the second or third matches to be fair. We both had silly bull**** happen to us.

I didn't think you were trying to **** on me. I was just making the post to point out that you shouldn't give the match that image. You have all 3 replays on your Wii, maybe you should rewatch them?
Peach vs high/broken characters are not fair, yet I have to put up with the **** and deal with it.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Boss does it with ****tier characters.

Pride does it with a VERY ****ty character

You stereotype high/top tier users

Well Mid-tier users complain WAY too much.

They have it alot better then low-tier users.

And low-tier users don't complain as often. go figure.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If that post was directed to me. i can say what I wan't just as others say what they want about my character they dont play or know in and out like I do. Ether way I still still with it or else I just counterpick characters, which is why I not play this ****ty game for. I really don't care too much about high tiers, as you can see I stay Peach on them. What annoys me is the tools behind them. Thus a reason i really don't like most high tier players.

Yet you constantly say that Meta is just a chump to you. If he was, why would you say this? :/
Just because meta is ****y to me, does not mean he does not have the advantage over my character, he obviously does but that does not mean anything or am I gonna say I can't beat him. he is still a pain to fight. I don't care how many times I lose to the broken fool, I know I can take his azz out if I just play on point. I'm not gonna do what inui does and thinks when it comes to Mew2king.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Erm...Inui? Dark Pch?

Mind taking this somewhere else? This is a RESULTS THREAD, not a matchup thread.

Take it over the PMs, guys.
It's kinda related to results but...not really, but really. LOL idc I'm enjoying reading all this.

if i don't space mks uair perfectly then peachs dair hits me =(
You also told me that ftilt is effective, which just practicing the match up more lately has helped if used at the right times. It knocks MK right out of his tornado.

Atlantic North loves it's drama. It's kind of fun to read actually, kills a lot of time.
This is true. LOL!

MK vs. Peach isn't impossible that's all I'm gonna say. But it's not easy at ALL but neither is Peach vs. Sheik/Marth/Fox in Melee.

Max Ketchum

@ Dark.Pch

That's the right mentality. Just don't get so distraught over losses...that's why people say some of the things they do.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It's kinda related to results but...not really, but really. LOL idc I'm enjoying reading all this.

You also told me that ftilt is effective, which just practicing the match up more lately has helped if used at the right times. It knocks MK right out of his tornado.

This is true. LOL!

MK vs. Peach isn't impossible that's all I'm gonna say. But it's not easy at ALL but neither is Peach vs. Sheik/Marth/Fox in Melee.

Her Fsmash too knocks him out of it.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Don't worry everybody, diddy's coming in shining armour to slay the metaknight

Still though, I <3 metaknight. Diddy benefits alot from him in terms of matchups at tournaments, metaknight practically counters all of his bad matchups.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Peach vs Sheik in Melee? Sheik is just slapping Peach and telling her to go back into the kitchen and to put her frying pan to good use to cook her some pancakes :bee:

And her f-air will still lose to shuttle loop and a u-air from below. >_>;

Your point?
Someone never played Vidjo in Melee :laugh:. Spaced fair is waaay too good. You have to *guess* correctly about when and how they are going to fair or you get punished if you try to shuttle loop it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Don't worry everybody, diddy's coming in shining armour to slay the metaknight

Still though, I <3 metaknight. Diddy benefits alot from him in terms of matchups at tournaments, metaknight practically counters all of his bad matchups.
Meta counters everyones bad match ups

Top Bottom