• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Viridian City #2: Marth 7th -- RESULTS!!!!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
GANONDORF DOES BETTER THAN PEACH AGAINST MK!!! :laugh:
if that is actually true i wouldnt be surprised one bit lol. once you get a dair or overB... tech chase combo all dai!

oh yea, and gdorf would kill mk at like 80% on average :laugh:
dash attack kills at like 100 wtf

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I think Peach vs MK is a hopeless, unwinnable match.

When I play Peach against Izumi, he simply stands in place and Peach has no methods of approach. If other MKs played like this, Peach players would quit the game or their character. MK can just shuttle loop her out of her float, and if she dodges that, the glide attack is practically guaranteed. If she drops down with a f-air...shuttle loop also beats that, but MK can also just take a step back and f-tilt. I can't seem to find a way to approach this gayness.

I pick Ganondorf and go even and pick Ike and win over half, lol. GANONDORF DOES BETTER THAN PEACH AGAINST MK!!! :laugh:
This right here prove you really don't know much outside the broken crap you play and just how arrogant you really are. First off you have no idea AT ALL how Peach is suppose to fight meta. For one thing, Peach is NEVER suppose to approach meta.

Seriously, you know nothing. Don't even dare come and test me on what my character can and can't do ever again.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
No, I don't care for other characters. Peach is all that matters to me. Also I don't care for winning a tourny nether. It's Peach vs 100+ gay tactics with these high tiers and it's brawl. Yet I hate freaking placing the way I do when I could have done better, won a match, or have the lead/doing fine and then I SD to my death.

All the **** I know whith Peach against high tiers (I know more **** on these match ups then people think) I say Peach vs Snake is even, people will call me crazy for that cause its snake and *insert snake BS here* The way I analyzed and play snakes comes out to it being even. I played this snake called "Nope" at COT4 And this dude was camping the hell out of me. Tell me how I out camped him and him camping me was getting him beat up. I played a set and 2-0 him. I know waaaaay to much with this damm character but can't show it in tournies and I stated why a few pages ago. so people won't see amazing **** and how Peach actually can handle Meta/Snake, etc and beat them. Even against high ranked players. I have the mind of a Peach lord, but the performance and emotions of a beginner.
I see what your saying but if you think you can do this crazy stuff to high tiers I say keep trying until you make it possible, even if you lose some you should be able to come back and let people know what's up.

I used to suck vs Metaknight. After much practice, I came to believe that if a Meta player is around the same level as a Falco player plays each other that the Falco player should win. After feeling this way I've only lost to Spam's MK while beating Shadow's, Izumi's, Forute's MK's without them taking off a match "vs my Falco"

At one point, I even took a match off M2K in tourney, lol, that was fun.

It's fun seeing you at tournies cause I know you're a lower tier type of player so I hope you'll still come to some and finally get that chance to shine some day.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I think Peach vs MK is a hopeless, unwinnable match.

When I play Peach against Izumi, he simply stands in place and Peach has no methods of approach. If other MKs played like this, Peach players would quit the game or their character. MK can just shuttle loop her out of her float, and if she dodges that, the glide attack is practically guaranteed. If she drops down with a f-air...shuttle loop also beats that, but MK can also just take a step back and f-tilt. I can't seem to find a way to approach this gayness.

I pick Ganondorf and go even and pick Ike and win over half, lol. GANONDORF DOES BETTER THAN PEACH AGAINST MK!!! :laugh:
Maybe...your peach just sucks? :laugh: just a thought :p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I see what your saying but if you think you can do this crazy stuff to high tiers I say keep trying until you make it possible, even if you lose some you should be able to come back and let people know what's up.

I used to suck vs Metaknight. After much practice, I came to believe that if a Meta player is around the same level as a Falco player plays each other that the Falco player should win. After feeling this way I've only lost to Spam's MK while beating Shadow's, Izumi's, Forute's MK's without them taking off a match "vs my Falco"

At one point, I even took a match off M2K in tourney, lol, that was fun.

It's fun seeing you at tournies cause I know you're a lower tier type of player so I hope you'll still come to some and finally get that chance to shine some day.
Yea I see what you mean. Thing is I know I can do so much better. Yet I don't do it. I just know so much. But of course seeing is believing. I can't unleash what I know in tournaments.

All I want is too do that. If I could just be able to do that, trust me. People will look at Peach in a whole new different way and I not see dumb post like inui's. Thats all I want, just to play the way I know I can play and not this weak **** I been playing since november. And I not care if I lose. Cause I be losing with a high placing. And thats all I care about with Peach.

Maybe...your peach just sucks? :laugh: just a thought :p
You are my new best friend.

Are you that wario that me and Jband played in team friendlies?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea I reaized that. I don't even wanna think about how I lost that team set. Makes me angry when I do.

VaJaJ

Smash Cadet
Oh, alright. Then it was someone else I don't know. His tag was "31"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

31 was mr. clutch and u and jband were playing us.

well if u look at it a certain way u beat us 2-1 but after 5 games we beat u 3-2 so we were pretty even-ish , anyways i thought those games were pretty fun :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I had lil to no fun at this tournament. Only time I had somewhat fun was when I played shins DK in a friendlie set and then play friendlies with the dressless hack as Peach. Outside of that, I was mostly quite and was not really having a good time.

This has nothing to do with how alex and cris ran the tourny, lets not get my words twisted as people tend to do so much..

Snakeee

Smash Master
I did pretty well with Peach against Meta.
Peach is not a bad char at all so don't feel like your character can never win a tourney, bc she definitely can. Azen used her a lot at Cat4 and did extremely well

Inui

Banned via Warnings
This right here prove you really don't know much outside the broken crap you play and just how arrogant you really are. First off you have no idea AT ALL how Peach is suppose to fight meta. For one thing, Peach is NEVER suppose to approach meta.

Seriously, you know nothing. Don't even dare come and test me on what my character can and can't do ever again.
What you just said definitely proved me wrong about that match-up. :laugh:

Name an actually good top MK that lost to a Peach.

None, right? Maybe Edrees beat one before...? That might be it... I watched Niko_K get wrecked by dmbrandon and you lose to random/not that good MKs like Orion and Doom. They are ok, but they're nowhere near as good as MKs like me, Shadow, and teh_spamerer that are in the area. They don't even have any Peach experience whatsoever.

I'm a really educated player and also a top player, so I definitely know stuff about the game. Just because I main the two best characters for tournaments doesn't mean I don't use others a lot. I use mostly Ike, Ganondorf, Peach, Pit, Marth, Dedede, Donkey Kong, and Captain Falcon at school where I play like 5-6 hours per day. I did really well in a hard low tier tournament with Ike and Ganondorf. I beat PRiDE, one of the best Yoshis if not the best, with Ike. I then beat Kai's Sonic with Ike and Ganondorf and took Blue to last game with my Ganondorf and only lost due to suicides.

Yea I see what you mean. Thing is I know I can do so much better. Yet I don't do it. I just know so much. But of course seeing is believing. I can't unleash what I know in tournaments.

All I want is too do that. If I could just be able to do that, trust me. People will look at Peach in a whole new different way and I not see dumb post like inui's. Thats all I want, just to play the way I know I can play and not this weak **** I been playing since november. And I not care if I lose. Cause I be losing with a high placing. And thats all I care about with Peach.
So um let me know when you beat an MK in tourny and stop losing to randomish ones like Orion and Doom and ones that never play Brawl like Jman. >_>;

I have nothing personal against you, but Peach vs MK is horribly bad and it makes Peach pretty unviable. I could almost say the same about Peach vs Snake.

@Snakeee: Azen didn't fight any MKs that day with Peach, IIRC.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I have nothing personal against you, but Peach vs MK is horribly bad and it makes Peach pretty unviable. I could almost say the same about Peach vs Snake.
Peach vs Snake is worse than Peach vs Meta. You at least have a *chance* of boring Meta to tears with never approaching and spacing extremely well the entire match. At least Meta dies at reasonable percents and Peach does have low % combos. On the other hand, Snake doesn't die from slightly offstage fresh fair at ~100. What a stupid character.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You're so supportive.

I played Niko K for a couple hours on wi-fi a few days prior to that tournament.
I'm honest. At the time, you were both "randomish" (and kinda still are) because you're not accomplished yet. You're both not bad at all, but I can't just say you're good because I like you.

Oh, that could help, I guess...but it doesn't excuse Dark Peach for losing a "perfectly winnable match" or whatever he thinks of it ALL THE TIME.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Regardless, as my crew leader, you should probably offer some slightly more encouraging words, really...or at least make more of an effort to help me improve than "PICK MK OR YOU'RE WASTING MY TIME". I'm not one to let words get to me, and I never have been, but...that's kinda degrading, especially when I've been doing better lately. :/

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Regardless, as my crew leader, you should probably offer some slightly more encouraging words, really...or at least make more of an effort to help me improve than "PICK MK OR YOU'RE WASTING MY TIME". I'm not one to let words get to me, and I never have been, but...that's kinda degrading, especially when I've been doing better lately. :/
I'm an extremely harsh teacher and have pretty high standards.

I am far kinder to you than I am to Dave, if that makes you feel any better.

You picking random characters you're not that good with or won't really use in tournaments is indeed a waste of my time and yours. You need to take your rare opportunities to play players of my level more seriously and use your real stuff in order to get better at the game.

If you want recognition, you have to earn it. Beat some top players. Play me yourself and beat me to prove your worth. As much as I like you (you're honestly one of my favourite people in the community right now), I can't just say you're good because of that. As of now, you're a mid-placing MK/Snake with no really big accomplishments...aka "randomish." That's just how it is right now.

Get your pretty little ass to my home this weekend for some serious training if you want to make me think you're good!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You think Inui cares about you guys?
I care immensely for my crew. I've proven this a lot. Remember when Eazy said we weren't friends and not a real crew? I went crazy over that nonsense.

I can be harsh and honest and still love my crew, lol.

I house them for free at my events, take care of them personally a lot with food and drinks, clean up after them, train them, etc.

Max Ketchum

I'm not really asking to be deemed "good". Just being called "randomish" kinda hurts coming from someone in a close position, regardless of how true it is. I can understand your viewpoint about the other characters thing (though I was trying to work up a serious Kirby for tournament use...I got Dan to last stock last hit with him at Airman). I don't view learning another character as a waste of time when I have a true interest in said character.

My pretty little *** will be at your home this weekend provided everything goes properly with my ride situation. Though, it's kinda hard to prove that I'm good around you. I usually get extremely nervous 'cause I know you're watching, lol. No johns though.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I care immensely for my crew. I've proven this a lot. Remember when Eazy said we weren't friends and not a real crew? I went crazy over that nonsense.

I can be harsh and honest and still love my crew, lol.

I house them for free at my events, take care of them personally a lot with food and drinks, clean up after them, train them, etc.
Looks like Blackanese isn't the only one that should call you "Papa" Inui

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord

SHOUTOUTZ!!!!

1: ADHD ($385.00) (Diddy) - Good stuff chrome, wish I came in first

2: Shadow ($192.50) (Metaknight) - Shadow you really surprised me, your mk moves 6x faster than mines walking, when I'm running

3: Snakee ($115.50) (Zero Suit Samus, Zelda/Sheik)- Nice car snakeee LOL. But yea its the first time I've won money OoS.

4: D1 ($38.50) (Falco, Metaknight) - I hate mk, but your still cool. Your buying me food next time.

5: Rogue Pit ($19.25) (Pit) - Yea Rogue Pit represent that pit madu!

5: Ninjalink ($19.25) (ROB, Diddy) - You hate me now :(

7: Wes (Sonic) - Good games dude, your like really smart, I would have gotten ***** the last match if we didn't take it off your playing field.

7: Pierce (Marth) - Pierce!! What cha doing?

9: Atomsk(DYPER) - Good stuff, gotta learn the sonic matchup and inhale stronger next time.

9: Anti - Good games dude, Pivot mirror shield in the air to make mk SD was beautiful, you gotta admit.

9: Mr. Clutch - When i play you i feel like I'm in a glove, good stuff.

9: Ksizzle (chris brown) - You hit future woman rihanna, I'm get you back.

13: Vajaj - SUP jaja, you gotta play my mk someday.

13: Ether - Good games dude, i thought all this time you used snake for some reason.

13: Yes (chest hair ) - Snake can't resite the alphabet.

13: DM - STOP COACHING!!!

17: Doom (HYDRO STORM!)- Nice suit lol

17: Pride - I thought you were dead, what happened you said you quit and sold your controller.

17: Jband - Good to see you man, dan your short xD.

17: Jash - Good games, eh............yea

17: Keitaro - Did you go all Pokemans trainer? Who'd you lose to?

17: Rush - No falcon dittos in tourney RUSH!!! what were you thinking.

17: Vex - Don't you hate random kills?

25: Umbra - Sup, Pit main, I'll teach you one day my friend xD.

25: Kid - Heard you beat my crewmate chibo, was it you me and .com played in teams?

25: Sintros - Good games dude, at first i thought you were a RIG

25: Plan-Z - I love that Plan!

33: Chibosempai - Chibo, you deserted me in teams :(

33: Izumi - Metaknight main.......

33: Crismas - Really good peach, you surprised me in brawl and than melee, i wonder if your good at 64

33: Eazy - Didn't you come like really late? Nice seeing you, bring litez next time.

33: Bnzaaa - YATCHEZ!!!! stay off those lag tvs

33: J.G. WentWorth - Sup JG. ToS vs SWR what's up?

33: Dark Pch - Meh...... idk what to type. Good seeing ya

49: .com - What happened?

49: SD Taco- GOod games

49: Xzax- You weren't even there and you didn't get last............

65: PK Bob - Good games

65: Tusm - See xzax

I had a cool time, just wish i could have MM'd more people I didn't know. Kinda cramped in the back, but all in all a good tourney.

Max Ketchum

Though, it's kinda hard to prove that I'm good around you. I usually get extremely nervous 'cause I know you're watching, lol. No johns though.
Lemme add onto this, because I think I was kinda unclear at first:

Knowing that you're watching makes me nervous because I feel pressured to impress you or not to mess up.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'll stop now before 1/3 your crew leaves you.
What are you talking about?

Doom said:
I'm not really asking to be deemed "good". Just being called "randomish" kinda hurts coming from someone in a close position, regardless of how true it is. I can understand your viewpoint about the other characters thing (though I was trying to work up a serious Kirby for tournament use...I got Dan to last stock last hit with him at Airman). I don't view learning another character as a waste of time when I have a true interest in said character.
It's just the truth on the grand scheme of things. Think of how OOS players would percieve you. That's what I'm talking about. For example, OOS percieves me as a top class doubles genius and a player that does ok in singles. Atomsk is percieved as being beastly at Brawl because he places high all the time. People that place in the middle don't get recognition in the big picture. I'm sorry if you take offense to it, but I'm really blunt.

Just work on that MK and Snake, dude... Both of those characters actually beat Marth, while Kirby loses slightly. You just did ok because Dan doesn't have real EXP against that character and he plays MK and Snake a lot. That's not a real reason to work a lot on Kirby. You can't do well consistently while using a billion characters unless you're Azen. Even NinjaLink randomly places lowly because he uses the wrong characters or too many characters at some tournaments. Dave used to waste his time using random stuff at school, but then I got more strict with him and made him stick with his tournament characters all the time. He actually improved during that period of time.

My pretty little *** will be at your home this weekend provided everything goes properly with my ride situation. Though, it's kinda hard to prove that I'm good around you. I usually get extremely nervous 'cause I know you're watching, lol. No johns though.
You don't need to impress me, lol. Just play.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I honestly feel like Peach only hits swordsmen when they allow her to by taking bait/make a stupid mistake

otherwise peach shouldn't be hitting any of the swordsmen too often imo, link included roflx

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm not mad. I'm just interested in what the hell he's accusing me of and what he knows about my crew that I don't.

Because I care about my crew.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents

33: Crismas - Really good peach, you surprised me in brawl and than melee, i wonder if your good at 64
Haha, I don't play smash 64 that much sadly. I did play a little but I never learned enough about it (even though I know about the tiers and essentially it has a lot of Melee aspects). But thanks for your comments, I'm def. rematching you!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ok, now you have me agitated... Implying that I am both uncaring about my crew and a liar now? Why are you randomly trying to make me your enemy all of a sudden? You're certainly going about it the right way.

Top Bottom