• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Viridian City #2: Marth 7th -- RESULTS!!!!!

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Hey everyone, good games to all. I feel like i am overrated because of the way i placed in COT4 but i am not really good believe me. I am going to disappear for awhile, i wish everyone the best of luck. Also NinjaLink, i am sorry that i suck so hard in teams, you were better off with someone else.
Dan, like jash, if I caused this like Im really sorry. I understand how dumb metaknight is and how annoying it is to fight. And i will admit you are the better player. I've been going pit a strong a year now. Look at my records. www.allisbrawl.com/profile/rogue+pit.ai I dont do very well. I've try to just wait it out, hoping he'd get banned. But I know thats not gonna happen. I apologize, but if like I couldn't beat'm so I joined them.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No wonder. Jash has been losing to nothing But meta when he enters singles. He can't stand that. The same is with me. Since COT4, I have been losing to metas. it's annoying and really fustrating as hell. Really when you lose to one who just spamms.

Thing is though, no matter how many times I lose to that broken B@stard. I still call him a chump. Snake too. Both those characters are nothing to me. I know excatly how to play and beat these 2 losers. but I already went through why I dont so w/e.

But me and him been going through the same crap and have the same goals. We both play characters people don't care much about. And we try to hack it with them against broken characters and gay game play. But just shows that skills sometimes does not mean anything.

As I said, If Jash seriously bounce, then so will I, cause I about had it just as much as him with this damm game. For both same and personal reasons.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Dark Pch-Don't get so under the weather, peach is really hard to play competitively and without you peach would lose a good part of representation.
Support a player because you like the player, not because of the character representation.

Doom (HYDRO STORM!)- we had to play twice wtf... btw u look good in a suit, no homo.
That suit looked even better on the motel room floor. :p

RoguePit: Forgot to give you a shoutout for trying to hustle me into a MM. Too good.

Rockin: Whatever, dude. I'll be seeing you around so it's all good.

D1

Banned via Administration
Thanks for not losing respect for me guys for picking up SK ^_^ I just wish I was more amazing at spamming mindlessly : (.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Jash don't quit

Q said he wants to team the next time he goes to EC, you were by far his most "natural feeling" teammate. Double TL will be no fun for anybody playing you guys...too much **** in a team :/

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
this is for you jash

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. "

walt disney said that and you should take the advice...dont give up and get back up

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Man Up Men!!!!

Cris is right. Jash, you really are great.

STOP IT JASH AND DRK PCH i play with sonic dude and lost a a lot man i am improving more and more soon i will win with all sonic if i can get better with sonic a character that is lower on the tier list then toon link and peach you guys can do it. So man up if u and ANYONE ELSE WANT TO GO TO A MK BANNED TOURNAMENT GO HERE : http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=223956

anyways u cant quit jash i wont be able to sing my song" I wonder why he's good and i wonder why he's good"

ADHD

Smash Hero
Jash if you quit, santi will have the best toon link. Do you know what would happened to Texas' ego if they ACTUALLY had the best SOMETING? OMG! No seriously though jash, don't quit you were awesome.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
this is for you jash

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. "

walt disney said that and you should take the advice...dont give up and get back up
but what happens when a metaknight is behind that door lol

jk. dont quit jash, ur awesome and good. unless ur quitting to go back to melee lol

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
Jash you and d peach is crazy since I've been meeting every1 I've been getin my a$$ wooped all over neutral stages and I've never gave up you remember when I first played you peach you posted the match all over all is brawl and jash you were taking every1 off the controller at bums bx venus lol so what are yal talking about and I haven't quit I keep playing and practicing to get better and better so if I don't quit you guys shouldn't ither ok so buck up dam&%

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Don't quit Jash. D: I really enjoyed watching your Toon Link after I first saw it at CoT4 and I enjoyed getting to see you play him again at GIMPED. You're an amazing player and everyone knows that. It'd be pretty lame if I didn't get to see your Toon Link for a third time at APEX or something like that too.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i kinda lol but feel bad that if im correct no ones said good stuff or un quit stuff to dark pch yet. hes a great player =/

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Attention!

if jash doesnt enjoy this game and doesnt want to play it no more let him quit im sure he will find something else he will be interested he doesnt need us pulling him into something he doesnt want to do.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
i kinda lol but feel bad that if im correct no ones said good stuff or un quit stuff to dark pch yet. hes a great player =/
The entire site has already had this talk with him multiple times. Of course, we don't want him to quit either.

Keitaro

Drk Peach is a great player, a little whiny but a great player nonethelss.

Only thing I'd suggest is picking up a character with easier-to-be-great potential. For someone like you that gets bothered alot when losing, you could try to start working on some 2ndaries.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
if jash doesnt enjoy this game and doesnt want to play it no more let him quit im sure he will find something else he will be interested he doesnt need us pulling him into something he doesnt want to do.
That doesn't mean we can't tell him how much we appreciate him. Sometimes ppl need reminders.

And yeah...Doom's right. We always tell Dark Pch not to quit x_X

Keitaro

In the short period of time I've known Jash from COT4 I love him (no homo)

Jash, you better pull some Pride bull**** and come to hang out and not enter singles, lol!! :laugh:

I'll let you disapear for a while but you better show up soon and I'm talking about I BETTA see you in the summer or imma kidnap you like i tried to do with Bum before.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion

Only thing I'd suggest is picking up a character with easier-to-be-great potential. For someone like you that gets bothered alot when losing, you could try to start working on some 2ndaries.

Dark.pch plays brawl for peach only xD. He said if it wasn't for her he wouldn't play this game.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Cristin and Jonathan: You ran this really well, and I hope to see more of these. You guys are the only ones that I've seen end a tourney on time or earlier.
What?

lol I heard my friend Jband 3-stocked Inui's Snake with MK
Nonsense. Who said such a lie?

I went Snake game 1 on a laggy TV against a Wi-Fi player (gigantic massive disadvantage right there) and SDed at 0% after getting owned the first stock because I couldn't function on the TV. I then quit.

Slademj15

Smash Apprentice
Bronx NY, Pasadena California &quot;Tag name: KS13
*Sighs* I feel left out, I suck so bad, I'm dying to step it up more than I normally am. What I give to be good.

Jash don't be so hard on yourself man. You'll do fine, you'll find a way to be metaknight, just you wait and see man, see you soon.

Crap what sucks about me is my entire crew is better than me. I need training so bad. *Sighs* What to do!?

Ah well the more tourneys I go to the more I get to know I guess.

I want to be one of the best Toon Links in NYC so bad I'm working as hard as I could to get there. But darn I keep losing tourneys!

Crap, I need some training badly.

yellowroy

Smash Ace
well melee was tooooooooo good, Roy ftw! I sucked in brawl though. Adhd is too good. Chaos marth good **** at melee doubles. Everyone I talked to, you guys were pretty cool and alex and crismas hosts TOO GOOD. Jash don't quit, one match watching you play made me second TL. xivk fun in teams. Lol thanks Anti for telling me how to di the nado. Thanks Izumi for the mk matchup practice.

Keitaro

I went Snake game 1 on a laggy TV against a Wi-Fi player (gigantic massive disadvantage right there) and SDed at 0% after getting owned the first stock because I couldn't function on the TV. I then quit.
lol, good to hear. It's really hard to imagine you getting 3 stocked unless it's M2K or Chrome on a roll.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol, good to hear. It's really hard to imagine you getting 3 stocked unless it's M2K or Chrome on a roll.
I have threestocked ADHD in tourny this season, lol. He almost threestocked me back that same day, but I took one barely! M2K twostocks me half the time in tournaments, maybe more, but not three.

Santi

Smash Lord
I already told Jash that if he quits TL... I quit TL as well.

Don't break my heart <3

Jash.. you're not overrated. You wanna see someone overrated?
you talked to him in CHibos kitchen for about an hour and you smelt his farts :D

Slademj15

Smash Apprentice
Bronx NY, Pasadena California &quot;Tag name: KS13
I already told Jash that if he quits TL... I quit TL as well.

Don't break my heart <3

Jash.. you're not overrated. You wanna see someone overrated?
you talked to him in CHibos kitchen for about an hour and you smelt his farts :D

If Jash Quits, let's go beat the holy crap out of him, he's my rival and the only way I can know if I'm a good Toon Link Player is if I beat him.

If he quits I'll sue!

ADHD

Smash Hero
I have threestocked ADHD in tourny this season, lol. He almost threestocked me back that same day, but I took one barely! M2K twostocks me half the time in tournaments, maybe more, but not three.
Ugh inui, you know that first match was bull**** :ohwell:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

No, I don't care for other characters. Peach is all that matters to me. Also I don't care for winning a tourny nether. It's Peach vs 100+ gay tactics with these high tiers and it's brawl. Yet I hate freaking placing the way I do when I could have done better, won a match, or have the lead/doing fine and then I SD to my death.

All the **** I know whith Peach against high tiers (I know more **** on these match ups then people think) I say Peach vs Snake is even, people will call me crazy for that cause its snake and *insert snake BS here* The way I analyzed and play snakes comes out to it being even. I played this snake called "Nope" at COT4 And this dude was camping the hell out of me. Tell me how I out camped him and him camping me was getting him beat up. I played a set and 2-0 him. I know waaaaay to much with this damm character but can't show it in tournies and I stated why a few pages ago. so people won't see amazing **** and how Peach actually can handle Meta/Snake, etc and beat them. Even against high ranked players. I have the mind of a Peach lord, but the performance and emotions of a beginner.

Reason I said I would leave if Jash leaves is cause Jash is insane. His projectile game is crazy. His combat game is insane. He makes TL look like a damm high tier. Dude fawk up G-reg at COT4. He is the best TL and he proved that **** in one tournament. Now my character is ranked higer than his and he places higher that I do in tournaments, so if he can't take it in quit, imagine someone like ME. I'm never gonna be able to show how I can play in tournaments cause of my stupid personal problems. That kid is like a brother to me. In melee I tought him how to fight Peaches and some other **** in general. The rest he did on his own as he got better. Those, that pay never lost to a Peach again. And he would always lose to peach's before he met me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long rant short, I will not downgrade myself to second anyone and counterpick character. For why I play this game, I would be a straight coward and going against EVERYTHING that I play for. it would feel like I be disrespecting every Peach main (that I like) as well as myself. so no, I won't pick up a high tiers and do simple **** to win, not my style. I'm not going that low (and this is my opinion so don't go on the attack no its not that easy and etc.) I play this game for reasons most of you don't. Jash does too. And if he can't do it, then no way in hell I can.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think Peach vs MK is a hopeless, unwinnable match.

When I play Peach against Izumi, he simply stands in place and Peach has no methods of approach. If other MKs played like this, Peach players would quit the game or their character. MK can just shuttle loop her out of her float, and if she dodges that, the glide attack is practically guaranteed. If she drops down with a f-air...shuttle loop also beats that, but MK can also just take a step back and f-tilt. I can't seem to find a way to approach this gayness.

I pick Ganondorf and go even and pick Ike and win over half, lol. GANONDORF DOES BETTER THAN PEACH AGAINST MK!!! :laugh:

Top Bottom