• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Viridian City #2: Marth 7th -- RESULTS!!!!!

hova

Smash Champion
inui- seriously dude, we played one teams set and a few friendlies at CoT4. i really wouldn't call that numerous

maybe ur confusing the fact that i am constantly screaming in your ear anytime u play MD/VA. i can see how my excessive cheering/trash talk can make u feel like u are actually going up against me

fkacyan

Smash Hero
End this nonsesne this is pissing me off. the **** with me and Hova is squashed. Anyone got a problem with me, direct that **** to me in person, don't hide behind a computer. Anyone who thinks they are better than me with my main, just staright prove it and beat my tourny records, just like that going all Peach. No counterpicking characters once.

Until then, no one come out thier way and denie me of my hard work. NO one.. Cant do what I do and do it better, done deal. This **** is not gonna end in here, someone close this thread.
I don't know what this is about, nor do I care.

But you find something to ***** about EVERY SINGLE ****ING TOURNEY YOU ATTEND. I have two younger siblings both under age ten, and they BOTH whine less than you do.

Seriously, man, just play the ****ing game. If you're in this game to prove you're the best Peach, your attitude is exactly the wrong way to go about it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I don't know what this is about, nor do I care.

But you find something to ***** about EVERY SINGLE ****ING TOURNEY YOU ATTEND. I have two younger siblings both under age ten, and they BOTH whine less than you do.

Seriously, man, just play the ****ing game. If you're in this game to prove you're the best Peach, your attitude is exactly the wrong way to go about it.
why the hell do you always come out of left feild with crap. It's done with as I said already. the hell was this post gonna achive? You got a problem with me? take it to a PM and I will finish you off that.

again, this matter is freaking over with. stop adding on to the **** and drop this nonesne!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
why the hell do you always come out of left feild with crap. It's done with as I said already. the hell was this post gonna achive? You got a problem with me? take it to a PM and I will finish you off that.

again, this matter is freaking over with. stop adding on to the **** and drop this nonesne!
It's not just me that has a problem with you. Soooo many people are tired of you generating negativity after every tourney you attend. I can't remember ANY positive comments from you in the year I've been a member of the Smash community in a result thread. EVER.

I'm surprised TOs still admit you to tourneys. All you do is generate negative publicity finding some rule/policy of the TO or a person or a match to complain for pages about until you get worked into a corner and FINALLY start telling people to take it to PMs, like you were the mature one to begin with.

Mods shouldn't have to close threads because you pollute them with bull****.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
WTF? you said this **** a while back. Now you come out of the blue with this arrogant crap? I swear I can'ty trust anyone. Like no one at all. When they get **** mixed up or forget things, they wanna bring out thier true colors. I have never been this foul to you, but you wanna be like that. Fine. **** you then, just like that a straight big **** you Hova. Straight ***** move right there. Seriously tired of you ****ing people and this BS. You and inui are about the same taste of BS. This is why I hate ****ing people, aways wanna be nothing but idiots and 2 faced tolols. I work way to hard, more than you do foe this crap chump. so one again, **** you. idk if I get banned for this one. I am seriously sick of this **** from you all.
I bear no grudges against you.
None what so ever,I act the smae infront of everyone ask around.
But this is too much. they way you are talking is borderline violent.
So either throw somebody a box(not in terms of Snake, I mean fight them)
or shut up.
If you're tired drop, fromthe scene. You've said you've wanted to do this for a while.
Stop letting people get in your way, be a man and do what you think is right.
If you keep coming back, you KNOW you like the drama, and your'e addicted to it.
I can't stand whiney people.

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
lol, i think ppl got use to it. Orion we gotta play again, i want muh vengeance for COT4

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It's not just me that has a problem with you. Soooo many people are tired of you generating negativity after every tourney you attend. I can't remember ANY positive comments from you in the year I've been a member of the Smash community in a result thread. EVER.

I'm surprised TOs still admit you to tourneys. All you do is generate negative publicity finding some rule/policy of the TO or a person or a match to complain for pages about until you get worked into a corner and FINALLY start telling people to take it to PMs, like you were the mature one to begin with.

Mods shouldn't have to close threads because you pollute them with bull****.
You might wanna take a look at the tournament thrread that I attended last week then before you come with this BS, and the other tournies I did well in.

But I am tired of being nice, gets me no where and brings crap, so I'll say this to you, your post? means two ****s to me. like what are you trying to do here? why are you posting anyway Just like you and the others don't care, I don't give a **** what you and the others have to say, i dislike most of you tools anyway. trying to embarrass me online does not work, or else I not post on this forum time and time again. Being one with the crowd gets you no where. Cause what you post means **** to me.

EDIT- oh look, we have more who wanna join in, you guys play the monkey see, monkey do game? don't you get tired of sniffing each others azzes?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
You might wanna take a look at the tournament thrread that I attended last week then before you come with this BS, and the other tournies I did well in.

But I am tired of being nice, gets me no where and brings crap, so I'll say this to you, your post? means two ****s to me. like what are you trying to do here? why are you posting anyway Just like you and the others don't care, I don't give a **** what you and the others have to say, i dislike most of you tools anyway. trying to embarrass me online does not work, or else I not post on this forum time and time again. Being one with the crowd gets you no where. Cause what you post means **** to me.
So, if you do well it's because you're good, and if you do poorly it's obvious not you and there's bull**** to be made?

If you're not here for the community, and you're obviously not happy with how you generally place, don't come back. None of us want to deal with this.

D1

Banned via Administration
This is boring. I used to love drama...wtf.

Thats a bad thing when I find drama boring.

Must mean its time for ppl to let things die out and act as if it never happened.

I wish I could start drama.

*brainstorms*

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Dark Pch: Join Date: May 2006 -- looking at that, and considering all the drama in this thread I can never understand it. Please relax, PLEASE? I am not having this thread closed. You have a choice to post in this thread, sometimes you need to just take it into PM's or in person. I won't say anything any further.

Everyone else, go to the next one on April 18th lol.

D1: I'll start drama with you, LOL! Wait I did that earlier today XD bwhahaha *evil eye*

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So, if you do well it's because you're good, and if you do poorly it's obvious not you and there's bull**** to be made?

If you're not here for the community, and you're obviously not happy with how you generally place, don't come back. None of us want to deal with this.
I did good in a tourny, I'm happy about it, never said I was the **** cause of it.. And I don't care what you and the others wanna deal with. I don't like you people so screw you guys. I have people who know me in person and are cool with. so me hearing this from people like you means nothing at all. and this tournament was a week ago. all this **** is forgatton and done with, and you wanna bring it up again just cause you want too. Again, I don't give a **** what you have to say. I'm being straight mean and an azz now since this is people want't or see me as.

So you tired? there is an ingore list. Use it. same with the rest of you fools.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui MM my MK vs ur Snake lets go.
Ok, let us do battle! :)

inui- seriously dude, we played one teams set and a few friendlies at CoT4. i really wouldn't call that numerous

maybe ur confusing the fact that i am constantly screaming in your ear anytime u play MD/VA. i can see how my excessive cheering/trash talk can make u feel like u are actually going up against me
We also MMed! Numerous = more than once.

And I usually beat MD/VA, especially in teams (even your absolute best team! yay!). :)

Orion*

Smash Researcher
lol, i think ppl got use to it. Orion we gotta play again, i want muh vengeance for COT4
definitely. lmfaooo XD

btw. Dark Pch. you really gotta have a more positive outlook, and im saying this because i am a extremely negative person. by verbalizing all of this your just making it worse. i dont want to write a whole page and waste everyones time, but because i cant stand the negativity i just wanted to say that.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
cool orion, you going to polytech this month on da 21st?
i have 6 days of school a week plus other stuff other than random brakes (lucky me COT4 was one of them XD). so i dont think i can. i think i dont have anything the 28th if thats a saturday. =[

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I did good in a tourny, I'm happy about it, never said I was the **** cause of it.. And I don't care what you and the others wanna deal with. I don't like you people so screw you guys. I have people who know me in person and are cool with. so me hearing this from people like you means nothing at all. and this tournament was a week ago. all this **** is forgatton and done with, and you wanna bring it up again just cause you want too. Again, I don't give a **** what you have to say. I'm being straight mean and an azz now since this is people want't or see me as.

So you tired? there is an ingore list. Use it. same with the rest of you fools.
So much anger. Relax guy. Life's too short to be taking it this seriously.

*edit:* And stop letting people get to you. Some people will poke random fun at you just because you react. Just let it go dude.

Eat some Chipotle, take a nap, watch some anime, fwap off every now and then, and eat some more Chipotle.

D1

Banned via Administration
Sintros don't dance the night away or the dancefloor will break!

*crowd goes, "Ohhhhhhhhh sh*t!!!!!!!!"

Mo' drama than yo' mama!

~D1

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
Sintros don't dance the night away or the dancefloor will break!

*crowd goes, "Ohhhhhhhhh sh*t!!!!!!!!"

Mo' drama than yo' mama!

~D1
Muh feelings.....D1 how could you.....*slaps D1 in the face and runs like a crying ******

ADHD

Smash Hero
Why does everyone in this area think they have an amazing ganon? Koskinator is too good

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Why does everyone in this area think they have an amazing ganon? Koskinator is too good
I'm just a top player that uses Ganondorf a lot, so I'm assuming my Ganondorf is really good. It performed well in low tiers and does well in doubles against other tourny players' mains, lol.

Koskinator is the best Ganondorf. I agree.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Enjoy!

Doubles

1: Snake + Dm (Snake + Dm) ($140.00)
2: Inui + Atomsk (Inui + Atomsk) ($112.00)
3: Ur Open! (Doom + Shadow) ($28.00)
4: Ksizzle + YES! (Ksizzle + Yes!)
5: ADHD + Peirce (ADHD + Pierce)
5: Christmas!!! (Rookie + Umbra)
7: Stolen Frosty of justice (Vex + Chibo)
7: Ninjalink + Jash (Ninjalink + Jash)
9: All The Way (Mr. Clutch + Vajaj)
9: Newly Wed3 (Jband + DPch)
9: Wes + Dire (Wes + Dire)
9: Anti + Izumi (Anti + Izumi)
13: Your Hood Pass Got Revoke (Rouge Pit + .Com)
13: We Play Ness (Pope + Walnuts)
13: Chaos Control (Chaos + Chaos Marth)
13: WT Clan.com (Heero + NintendoMaster)
17: Taco Flavor (Sd Taco + Princez)
17: dont get grabbed (ch33s3 + Bnzaa)
17: Two Scrubs (Kiing + Jorge)
17: Team Rocket (JG WentWorth + KID)
17: Mr.Danny + Mr. Grey (Efrain + Danny)
17: Hallow Brawlers (James + Tim)
17: Yuke Yuke! Troublemakers (Xivk + Elixir)
17: Reptar on Ice (Crismas + Shin)
25: Tamerlane (Scott! + Silent Beast)
25: Hyper Midgits (Mage + fable)
25: BA (Newbie + Kevin)
25: 6ft Pianist (Pk Bob + Gam3r)

Singles

1: Silven ($385.00) (Various)
2: Shadow ($192.50) (Metaknight)
3: Snakee ($115.50) (Zero Suit Samus, Zelda/Sheik)
4: D1 ($38.50) (Falco, Metaknight)
5: Rogue Pit ($19.25) (Pit)
5: Ninjalink ($19.25) (ROB, Diddy)
7: Wes (Sonic)
7: Pierce (Marth)
9: Atomsk(DYPER)
9: Anti
9: Mr. Clutch
9: Ksizzle (chris brown)
13: Vajaj
13: Ether
13: Yes (chest hair )
13: DM
17: Doom (HYDRO STORM!)
17: Pride
17: Jband
17: Jash
17: Keitaro
17: Trogdor
17: Rush
17: Vex
25: Umbra
25: Kid
25: Elixir
25: Sintros
25: Nintendo Master
25: Plan-Z
25: Rookie
25: Rhyme
33: Straw Hat
33: Scott!
33: Chibosempai
33: Izumi
33: KS136
33: Shin Bowser Meow
33: Ray
33: Crismas
33: Cheese
33: Eazy
33: Bnzaaa
33: Chaos
33: Newbie
33: Javis
33: J.G. WentWorth
33: Dark Pch
49: Fable
49: Efrain
49: Chaos Marth
49: Rockin
49: James
49: .com
49: DK
49: SD Taco
49: Princez
49: Rdt
49: Silent Beast
49: Kevin
49: Gam3r
49: Claudio
49: Xzax
49: Heero
65: Pope
65: Alex
65: Tai Legend
65: PK Bob
65: Omanj
65: C-Man
65: Geron
65: Mage
65: Danny
65: Tusm
65: Xivk
65: Jorge
65: Tim
65: Valor
97: King

COURTESY OF SIR J.G WENTWORTH:

PICTURES!!!
J.G and .Com
http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/h...urnies0182.jpg

J.G, ADHD, Rogue Pit, HEERO, Ksizzle, Vex, Peirce, and Umbra
http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/h...urnies0180.jpg

HEERO and the Fish at the Chinese place lol
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...urnies0176.jpg

VaJaJ on the computer lmao
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...urnies0173.jpg

**** METAKNIGHT
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...urnies0172.jpg

Umbra, Peirce, Eazy, .Com, Keitaro, and J.G
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...urnies0170.jpg

Keitaro and Eazy
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...urnies0165.jpg

Keitaro and J.G.
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...urnies0159.jpg

Anti and Doom
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...urnies0157.jpg

J.G and Anti! (lol this doesn't look like Anti)
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...urnies0155.jpg

J.G, HEERO, Doom, Keitaro, NinjaLink, Anti, and Plan~Z
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...urnies0153.jpg

SQUIRTLE squirtttt
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...urnies0151.jpg

Dark Peach
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...urnies0149.jpg

Atomsk Izumi and Rhyme
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...urnies0147.jpg

J.G NinjaLink, Atomsk, .Com , Shadow, Anti , and Ksizzle!
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...urnies0145.jpg

And again
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...urnies0143.jpg

The VID!
Lol I Lol irl everytime i watch this.
lmao we were posing for a pic but some people don't know how to work technology. KiDs these daysss ;p
http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/h...urnies0168.flv

Dam..I'm a beast and I didn't even go. :p

Top Bottom