• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Viridian City #2: Marth 7th -- RESULTS!!!!!

Slademj15

Smash Apprentice
Bronx NY, Pasadena California "Tag name: KS13
I'm pretty much the same as you right now. Jash though, that boy is insane. He could teach you some stuff. but he bounce too. best TL out.
Yeah he taught me some stuff in a friendly and I almost had him at the last Polyteck. He's too good, Best Toon Link I know. He's basically my rival, the only Toon Link who I've never beaten.

But I'm up for a friendly match against you man. Just a friendly, not competitively, I hate that honestly.

I play Smash for the fun of it and for my 2 Mains in melee and Brawl, that's it. I join tourneys because I basically have nothing else to do.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I played to rep a character people thought could not really be all that and think she was straight trash. Not able to hold her own in tournaments. Thats why I would go all Peach and never counterpick no matter who you are or what character you play. Peach can take on these broken characters with hard work. I can't though so maybe the other top Peach players can finish what I been trying to do.

If I go i'll play you, I'm not playing you in a MM though. i'm not like that.

Slademj15

Smash Apprentice
Bronx NY, Pasadena California "Tag name: KS13
I played to rep a character people thought could not really be all that and think she was straight trash. Not able to hold her own in tournaments. Thats why I would go all Peach and never counterpick no matter who you are or what character you play. Peach can take on these broken characters with hard work. I can't though so maybe the other top Peach players can finish what I been trying to do.

If I go i'll play you, I'm not playing you in a MM though. i'm not like that.
Ok thanks man. Sounds good. I'm just trying to have fun in a game without stressing out. Your Peach is totally amazing, who cares what everyone else says. You'll get your game back in the future, I know it. For now, just take a break and play some friendlies.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I don't even know why you guys bother. It's only a matter of time before everyone plays Wario and has a good time watching his shenanigans.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I don't even know why you guys bother. It's only a matter of time before everyone plays Wario and has a good time watching his shenanigans.
Diddy will grab release to spike you all, only fiction can SDI and tech it. Texas noobs don't know what SDI is.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Everyone knows what SDI is, lol... except for Infinity that one doubles set against Gnes' Diddy where he got dash attack > spiked twice :p
Doesn't he use metaknight? Wtf. The SH dair can't be sdi'd though out of a perfectly spaced tipper dash attack.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It wasn't perfectly spaced as far as I saw, otherwise I wouldn't bring it up XD He meteor canceled the second one at least.

You coming to WHOBO, ADHD?

ADHD

Smash Hero
It wasn't perfectly spaced as far as I saw, otherwise I wouldn't bring it up XD He meteor canceled the second one at least.

You coming to WHOBO, ADHD?
No, as you see I'm 16 and I have parents. I will be going to apex though so I'll meet thien in person :) What about you at apex?

PLK

Smash Rookie

I wasn't joking. You're like level 1 spammer and level 1 troll. They're like level 99 each

I am not trying to troll or spam you idiot, I just got banned by some crazy ***** Mod. Also I am an ******* randomly D;

Read my posts instead of slobbing their nobs. ;D

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Doesn't he use metaknight? Wtf. The SH dair can't be sdi'd though out of a perfectly spaced tipper dash attack.
NL got me with that on my first stock, first game, of my set vs him. i was at like 50~ i think. he did it perfectly, but i didn't think the spike should've killed me. i guess i learned something new though loll.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
this coping with losing thread is amazing lol
i can think of multiple times iv been the player 1 in the bad situation

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
"You Enter a tournament.
You Lose your first round.
At this point, you're pretty much depressed or just down right angry. The fact is, you spend the money and time to go to this tournament, and you are one step away from being eliminated all together. Stress and anxiety shroud you as you anticipate your next match, and soon you can't really focus. Why did I lose my first match? I don't normally... I thought I was good... what's going on?
With all of this clouding your head, you enter your next match, and lose.
Now you start feeling horrible, like you don't even belong in the competitive scene yet, because you just lost twice, 0-2 at a tournament that won't be happening for another week or so.

These feelings are indiscriminate. It doesn't matter if you're a pro or a n00b, you're not immune to anxiety, stress, depression, etc"

Wow, lolz the the same feeling i get at times, its true tho. When stuff like that happens u do loss focus and mess up badly on ur second match and then comes the johns. So for those that at March 7th tourney, keep ur head up and get don't lose ur hype for the next Virdian City Tourney.

hova

Smash Champion
random stupid stuff[/b]
yaay you beat me in a $1 MM and said you wouldn't MM me again. I also two stocked ur Marth twice out of five matches. granted yoy barely won three matches at last hit

you also have never in the history of your life used Snake against me in any way shape or form. we played one teams set in tourney and you used MK. you also didn't really do anything, Atomsk carried you the whole set

just random ridiculousness!!!
[/COLOR]
dude, i have never nor will i ever say you are a better Peach player than me. i just stay out of the entire who is then best peach player argument because it doesn't really matter when all peach mains place pretty ****ty

i have never been impressed by any other Peach player and definitely don't feel like you or anyone else could really hang with me if it came down to it

both of u need to stop making **** up

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yaay you beat me in a $1 MM and said you wouldn't MM me again. I also two stocked ur Marth twice out of five matches. granted yoy barely won three matches at last hit

you also have never in the history of your life used Snake against me in any way shape or form. we played one teams set in tourney and you used MK. you also didn't really do anything, Atomsk carried you the whole set

dude, i have never nor will i ever say you are a better Peach player than me. i just stay out of the entire who is then best peach player argument because it doesn't really matter when all peach mains place pretty ****ty

i have never been impressed by any other Peach player and definitely don't feel like you or anyone else could really hang with me if it came down to it

both of u need to stop making **** up
WTF? you said this **** a while back. Now you come out of the blue with this arrogant crap? I swear I can'ty trust anyone. Like no one at all. When they get **** mixed up or forget things, they wanna bring out thier true colors. I have never been this foul to you, but you wanna be like that. Fine. **** you then, just like that a straight big **** you Hova. Straight ***** move right there. Seriously tired of you ****ing people and this BS. You and inui are about the same taste of BS. This is why I hate ****ing people, aways wanna be nothing but idiots and 2 faced tolols. I work way to hard, more than you do foe this crap chump. so one again, **** you. idk if I get banned for this one. I am seriously sick of this **** from you all.

hova

Smash Champion
I carry Atomsk just as much as he carries me and when you look at the stats in the end we do about the same. Don't spew such garbage.
i talking about our specific set dude. you really didn't do anything except jump around and hit us out of Atomsk's grabs

u stop spewing garbage you cocky little prick. i don't know about your other sets, but against me you didn't do anything

care to clarify your comment about you beating me with Snake as well?

edit: shut up Drk Pch

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i talking about our specific set dude. you really didn't do anything except jump around and hit us out of Atomsk's grabs

u stop spewing garbage you cocky little prick. i don't know about your other sets, but against me you didn't do anything

care to clarify your comment about you beating me with Snake as well?

edit: shut up Drk Pch
G-regulate was Snake. I am bad against that character and MK loses to Snake, so I was very apprehensive about approaching. Our normal strategy is for me to hold stocks, hit people out of his throws, and protect him; all of which I did perfectly in our set. I didn't do nothing. I just play passively in teams when I know Atomsk is going to perform better when it comes to fighting the other team.

I'm not spewing garbage, and there's no need for you to be so hostile.

If I said I beat you with Snake, I am mistaken. I know I said I played you when Dark Peach asked about what good Peach players I have faced, and I have faced you numerous times.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Inuiiiii, I'll mm your MK and lose, @ ffyf2 kk :D

Dark.Pch, l2 enjoy the game for its social aspects. The only area where you seem to be succeeding is getting people on your back~

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
End this nonsesne this is pissing me off. the **** with me and Hova is squashed. Anyone got a problem with me, direct that **** to me in person, don't hide behind a computer. Anyone who thinks they are better than me with my main, just staright prove it and beat my tourny records, just like that going all Peach. No counterpicking characters once.

Until then, no one come out thier way and denie me of my hard work. NO one.. Cant do what I do and do it better, done deal. This **** is not gonna end in here, someone close this thread.

Top Bottom