• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: The Big House 2 feat. Mango, Hungrybox, KirbyKaze!

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I'm pretty sure I can make it to this. I need to find a flight that'll get me here the night before the tourney and gets me back the night it ends since I don't want to skip my Friday/Monday responsibilities, but I'm guessing finding such a flight won't be hard. I know the schedule isn't up yet, but since I want to leave Sunday night, I'm wondering if there's any idea about just how long the tourney will last on that day.

Assuming I can make it to this, I'm interested in finding a doubles partner.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
The tourney will be done by 7pm Sunday, guaranteed. I would look for a return flight that leaves at 9:30pm or later.

@ DoH: It's about a 30-min drive between the venue and DTW.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
It'd be an honor having you here Plank! I still use some of your tourney running ideas from Pound 4.

With Boback also possibly coming, now we just need Alex Strife to come and we'd have the hosts of the last three biggest Melee nationals in attendance XD

huMps

Smash Ace
Looks like PP, Mango, and Hbox are lined up. 3 of America's top 4. Get M2K in this ***** and we're seetttt

This is gonna be amazing
M2K will be allowed to attend if he provides the following:

1. Confirmation receipt of his entire travel itinerary, to and from his destination.
2. Contract that legally binds him to paying double for any venue furniture that he vomits on.
3. Written promise that he will use personal hygiene products prior to arrival at the venue.

:laugh:
i think im gonna make it here.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . nothing?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
It'd be an honor having you here Plank! I still use some of your tourney running ideas from Pound 4.

With Boback also possibly coming, now we just need Alex Strife to come and we'd have the hosts of the last three biggest Melee nationals in attendance XD
awesome! gonna do my best to make it with a md/va carfull

bliu12

Smash Apprentice
yo rob, if i come and stay til monday, would anyone be able to give me a ride to the airport?

metroid1117

Smash Master
The midwest has like, a Walmart, a couple dogs, and some really bad sports teams. That's about it.
Don't forget the corn fields!

Also, I noticed on the list of TO staff that there's stream managers. Will there be a stream like last year? If so, then will Project M be featured on the stream?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yup, there will be a stream, and it will be much bigger and better than last year's. Looking at my initial estimate, Project M will be featured on the stream for probably 2-3 hours during the weekend. I'm gonna hold off on announcing more until I get all the stuff finalized.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Just got an invite for my redneck cousin's wedding on the 6th in Nashville. Decisions....

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Also, I noticed on the list of TO staff that there's stream managers. Will there be a stream like last year? If so, then will Project M be featured on the stream?
First time streaming an event this big but we'll be having a local tourney soon in the same venue with the same conditions as Big House equipment wise and whatnot to help workout all the kinks ahead of time.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Actually you know what? **** the sad boat!! *Destroys it*

Getting to Big house is only 10 hour drive for me so I'm thinking of getting to Toronto first and grab a ride there with someone and it will not be too expensive for me, I think.. Hype? =)

LOE1

Smash Lord
aww yea, kage showing all of us that ganon is the way to go

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Since the Ganon challenge got passed over at FC, we are bringing it back with a vengence here.

Kage the Warrior (Ganon) VS. Mango (Falco) + Dr. PeePee (Falco) + Westballz (Falco)

Who's up for a round of sidebetting? :denzel:

Top Bottom