• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: The Big House 2 feat. Mango, Hungrybox, KirbyKaze!

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
So everyone's ok with Plank being at this?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Update on the Project M situation:

In case you hadn't heard, due to venue space limitations we have to enforce a 32-entrant cap for the Project M event here. I know there are some PM-dedicated travelers coming, so to make up for it, the Project M entry fee has been increased from $5 to $10 in order to keep the pot size respectable. For those who already registered for Project M, you'll just pay the additional $5 at the door on tourney day, and I've sent out an email to you guys about that. The OP and website have been updated to reflect this, too. Let me know if you have any questions/concerns.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
VGBC is officially streaming this. See you guys there :D

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Super excited to have VGBootCamp on board to stream this event! We also have Roki doing a secondary stream, like Omnigamer did at FC.

metroid1117

Smash Master
VGBC is officially streaming this. See you guys there :D
Super excited to have VGBootCamp on board to stream this event! We also have Roki doing a secondary stream, like Omnigamer did at FC.
Man, I can't wait for October 6th to come <3.

Divinokage said:
Alright I'm going to try to make my P:M play a little better with the time I have. =P Bring it!
We need to get some games in, I've always wanted to meet and play you! (Melee or PM, I'd be super excited either way.)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
People said you have a better Ike than Vro? It's hard to imagine how that would be like in my head, I'll have to figure that out quickly or else get owned. lol. But yes, we will play! =)

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
lack of edge teching makes Ikes f-smash OP for edge guarding lol

Scythe

Smash Master
People said you have a better Ike than Vro? It's hard to imagine how that would be like in my head, I'll have to figure that out quickly or else get owned. lol. But yes, we will play! =)
They should have a showdown this weekend at a Chicago tourney if I'm not mistaken.

Top Bottom