• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3! WC coming strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S l o X

Smash Champion
since when has tournaments been about grand finals homie? majors are about having fun and watching pikachu take top 5 and beat probably ECs #1 player.

homie. besides that, mario ***** jiggs 90-90 matchup.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
idk about housing yet, max was talking about getting me. but idk. prog was talking about looking too, but this stuff was all months ago.

Alukard

Smash Hero
fuuck lose2king. we'll have a good time without him. =)

word
i love the way u think ...

listen guys ... this tournament can only be as successful as its predecessors if all ya *****z bring set ups ... and enjoy yourselves!!! dont come to start crap ... dont come to create problems ... come to be a part of sumthing amazing! ^_^

real talk

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
yo, remember christina aguilera? and britney spears? and n'sync? and 98 degrees? and the backstreet boys?

this has absolutely nothing to do with the next hype video.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yeah jona, HPN is lookin pretty cheap right now. thatll probably be where i fly into. me and atleast 1 other
yea its always cheap

just let me know a date and time and we can figure things out

also i cant house so you should talk to max again about it

Who can house a ravenous container?
u should also talk to max

EVERYONE I.M OTG FOR HOUSING

TELL HIM CAPTAIN PREQ SENT YOU

HugS™

Smash Lord
Lovage, I'm down to team if Joey is teaming with mango. We'll talk. Don't team with anyone yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom