• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3! WC coming strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
s2j bailed

i need a team mate!!
i hope its not too late :(

pm me!!

p.s. me and hugo bought our tickets :)
hyyyype!!!

ahhhh we need to set up a chat room or sumthing with everyone thats coming from WC so we can like set sumthing up for after the tourney or w.e because i really dont think we all can just show up to red lobster LMFAO

Lovage

Smash Hero
ooooh maaaan socal's best kept secret CORTEZ is comin to this!!!

cant wait for him to *** up ny!!

west coast!!!!!!!

Pi

Smash Hero
it appears the mods only stick their own threads >.>
i spose it doesn't matter much though
this thread stays bumped cause it's hype

Alukard

Smash Hero
why isn't this STICKED?! seriously ... LOL

edit : i dont think ima enter this tournament because i only played about 4 times since i said i would play ... but i just dont have the time and unfortunately nor the drive anymore

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yo alu

shut up

your nice at this stupid game

just play for like 2 hours before hand

and your good

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
@Alu--I don't think they sticky tournies until a month before the event. You should just PM AlphaZealot just in case and ask.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo alu

shut up

your nice at this stupid game

just play for like 2 hours before hand

and your good
LOLOL

yea but i'll still be stuck at this wall of getting 5th in tristate tournies EVERY TIME ... and 9th at major doubles ... only practice can get that out of the way ..

but i guess ur right ... rom 3 is going to be the **** anyway LOL

Alukard

Smash Hero
=(

Those placing walls suck I know what you mean Alu.

I feel like I have one too T___T
werd and then its not only that ... its like also tristate period we barely play and then when we do people dont try or just play stupid so u never really know when u can use certain things in a tourney match because u didn't get to practice

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
LOLOL

yea but i'll still be stuck at this wall of getting 5th in tristate tournies EVERY TIME ... and 9th at major doubles ... only practice can get that out of the way ..

but i guess ur right ... rom 3 is going to be the **** anyway LOL
Work on breaking that wall. Focus on just those guys until you get more stocks in, more matches. Slowly and steadily you'll catch em if they aren't practicing harder..

ROM hype hype. Jiggs winner

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
werd and then its not only that ... its like also tristate period we barely play and then when we do people dont try or just play stupid so u never really know when u can use certain things in a tourney match because u didn't get to practice
Well I'm fairly confident that if my opponent doesn't try vs me I'll **** them =3.

I *think* my opponents that consistently beat me try, if not well... that sucks I guess D=

Cuz personally I try in every tourney match unless I have like... a 4 vs 1 stock lead or some crazy ****.

Eggm

Smash Hero
All I know is last weekend I beat jman and chops and still got 3rd in tristate lol.

Edit : And tec0 got 2nd at a cali tournament like a couple months ago. Its pretty hard here. Lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Well I'm fairly confident that if my opponent doesn't try vs me I'll **** them =3.

I *think* my opponents that consistently beat me try, if not well... that sucks I guess D=

Cuz personally I try in every tourney match unless I have like... a 4 vs 1 stock lead or some crazy ****.
nah i meant when we are at smashfests and stuff people dont try when they start losing and stuff its sooo dumb ... its supposed to be practice

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
homie...

ppl in westchester can play all the time, because its not the city aka traffic, time, blah blah

in the city...

it sucks to go to other peoples cribs...

mirite?

yall b coming from the city to max's because theres no good place to have smashfests at right ?

also i hate nyc lol

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
All I know is last weekend I beat jman and chops and still got 3rd in tristate lol.

Edit : And tec0 got 2nd at a cali tournament like a couple months ago. Its pretty hard here. Lol.
I beat a good chunk of you guys (cept you LOL) but lose to Alex19 / Fly / MacD / Lovage (4 stock) / Lucky / HugS / Scorpion Master / Mango / Pnoy / ... =(

I think we just all have it hard.

(cept Canada)

(=D)

You still probably would not be able to defeat them lololol.
I have absolute faith he would.

Cause I beat all of Canada two ROMs ago (even though Raynex had a broken thumb and me vs Unknown was just friendlies =D) and he beat me.

!!!

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
I beat a good chunk of you guys (cept you LOL) but lose to Alex19 / Fly / MacD / Lovage (4 stock) / Lucky / HugS / Scorpion Master / Mango / Pnoy / ... =(

I think we just all have it hard.

(cept Canada)

(=D)

I have absolute faith he would.

Cause I beat all of Canada two ROMs ago (even though Raynex had a broken thumb and me vs Unknown was just friendlies =D) and he beat me.

!!!
hey bro beast coast canada has some good stuff brewing.
and what idea said, ROM1 is long in the past.

HugS™

Smash Lord
You still probably would not be able to defeat them lololol.
I'd wager MacD could handle Raynex and Unknown.

I was impressed by IB @ Apex, and I know marth is hard for peach. But I'd bet on Lovage beating that marth. I don't know too much of Kirby Kaze to make a guess, but I know he's a smart poster, that's about it haha.

Basically, I'm suggesting a Socal crew battle vs Canada. I'd want to exclude Mango, Lucky, Zhu, and Myself, not because we're too good for you all, but because Socal's lesser known players need exposure, and I'm confident they are better than the hyped players of other regions.

I'm thinking Lovage, MacD, and whatever 2 other players we got coming vs Canada's 4.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I'd wager MacD could handle Raynex and Unknown.

I was impressed by IB @ Apex, and I know marth is hard for peach. But I'd bet on Lovage beating that marth. I don't know too much of Kirby Kaze to make a guess, but I know he's a smart poster, that's about it haha.

Basically, I'm suggesting a Socal crew battle vs Canada. I'd want to exclude Mango, Lucky, Zhu, and Myself, not because we're too good for you all, but because Socal's lesser known players need exposure, and I'm confident they are better than the hyped players of other regions.

I'm thinking Lovage, MacD, and whatever 2 other players we got coming vs Canada's 4.
dammm LOLOL ... sounds hype! ... well usually roms end early day 2 cuz once things start its really fast ... given we get half as much tv's as we did b4 ^_^

For rom anyone need housing?
thanks alot alex

people bring TV's !!!! i really need tv's to make this run just as good as the last two!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom