• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3! WC coming strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I'd wager MacD could handle Raynex and Unknown.

I was impressed by IB @ Apex, and I know marth is hard for peach. But I'd bet on Lovage beating that marth. I don't know too much of Kirby Kaze to make a guess, but I know he's a smart poster, that's about it haha.

Basically, I'm suggesting a Socal crew battle vs Canada. I'd want to exclude Mango, Lucky, Zhu, and Myself, not because we're too good for you all, but because Socal's lesser known players need exposure, and I'm confident they are better than the hyped players of other regions.

I'm thinking Lovage, MacD, and whatever 2 other players we got coming vs Canada's 4.
Lol wtf, get facerolled by our team if you do that. You stand 0% chance to win.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i had some food from that 5 guys place ... its pretty good theres one really close to the venue ^_^... theres a really good variety there

LLDL

Smash Hero
5 guys is mad beast. Mad greasy and they give u like a giant bucket of fries lol.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
nah i meant when we are at smashfests and stuff people dont try when they start losing and stuff its sooo dumb ... its supposed to be practice
This, really depends on how much motivation your partner and you have.

If you wantz it you should come over my place sometime, I'll house you and all that stuff =D

idea

Smash Master
I'd wager MacD could handle Raynex and Unknown.

I was impressed by IB @ Apex, and I know marth is hard for peach. But I'd bet on Lovage beating that marth. I don't know too much of Kirby Kaze to make a guess, but I know he's a smart poster, that's about it haha.

Basically, I'm suggesting a Socal crew battle vs Canada. I'd want to exclude Mango, Lucky, Zhu, and Myself, not because we're too good for you all, but because Socal's lesser known players need exposure, and I'm confident they are better than the hyped players of other regions.

I'm thinking Lovage, MacD, and whatever 2 other players we got coming vs Canada's 4.
that'd be cool. and if we beat those four, maybe vs. socal's top four...

5 would be good too, then we could do top 4 toronto + kage, or some combination of those people and west coast (i don't know if anyone from wc canada is going).

kk, i.b., raynex and unknown are all pretty close in skill level. historically raynex and unknown have had better tournament placings, but all of them seem to have evened out recently.

west coast canada is alright
who's in your avatar <_<

HugS™

Smash Lord
Didn't I kick your *** last time? Stfu socal. =)
One word...

Lucky

:p

Actually, I think Lovage would **** you up Kage. He's learned to deal with the type of style that sits back and tries to counter hard. I think he'd get you.

Sion

Island of Horizon
that'd be cool. and if we beat those four, maybe vs. socal's top four...

5 would be good too, then we could do top 4 toronto + kage, or some combination of those people and west coast (i don't know if anyone from wc canada is going).

kk, i.b., raynex and unknown are all pretty close in skill level. historically raynex and unknown have had better tournament placings, but all of them seem to have evened out recently.

who's in your avatar <_<
the person in my avatar is actually nameless, haha. and as far as it goes, two people including myself are going to this from wc canada. we're not good enough to mention in contrast to EC, though

idea

Smash Master
the person in my avatar is actually nameless, haha. and as far as it goes, two people including myself are going to this from wc canada. we're not good enough to mention in contrast to EC, though
so you and who else? kirbykaze said you and him had a close MM set. or something like that.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
homie...

ppl in westchester can play all the time, because its not the city aka traffic, time, blah blah

in the city...

it sucks to go to other peoples cribs...

mirite?

yall b coming from the city to max's because theres no good place to have smashfests at right ?

also i hate nyc lol
IDK I smash with Salad Bowl all the time in Willy and sometimes heads roll through. Plus Warrior Knight and John Ryan have smashfests a lot. Traveling is the easiest part about NYC. NYC Smashers are less concerned about time it takes to travel and more concerned about money so I feel that a 2.25 metrocard sounds a lot more appealing then gas money. (This is a generlization but I am pretty sure a lot of NYC smashers would agree.)

If I could take a 2.25 train to pound that took like 3 days, I'd probably do that.

YA DIG!?

Sion

Island of Horizon
so you and who else? kirbykaze said you and him had a close MM set. or something like that.
it's going to be me and dynamism. kk ***** me tho LOL. i'm going to practice hard for this and represent WC canada cause we're usually really under the radar haha

and the person in my avatar is drawn by a person named poco. i can't draw for **** lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
hmmm i really hope we are packing tv's so we can have some 4v4 "underrated players" money matches on day 2!! =]

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
IDK I smash with Salad Bowl all the time in Willy and sometimes heads roll through. Plus Warrior Knight and John Ryan have smashfests a lot. Traveling is the easiest part about NYC. NYC Smashers are less concerned about time it takes to travel and more concerned about money so I feel that a 2.25 metrocard sounds a lot more appealing then gas money. (This is a generlization but I am pretty sure a lot of NYC smashers would agree.)

If I could take a 2.25 train to pound that took like 3 days, I'd probably do that.

YA DIG!?
i dont have time to travel 2 hours like that

id be 1000 times happiert to pay the gas for my car

for a 15 minute drive, and be able to do it on my schedule

w.e

even if i was in nyc, i would still drive

like a real *****

Eggm

Smash Hero
Didn't Canada... nvm... Rom 3 is so hype its the first time i've seen kage get even close to heated on the boards. The competition is heating up and is exciting can't wait to watch the matches happen at Rom3. :)

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
i heard 5 guys was better than in n out

whats funny is live like 10mins away from the one of 3 5 guys places in the bay

still haven't eaten there yet

and white castle is mediorce

jack> white castle, for sure

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i heard 5 guys was better than in n out

whats funny is live like 10mins away from the one of 3 5 guys places in the bay

still haven't eaten there yet

and white castle is mediorce

jack> white castle, for sure

there is a chain down south by the name of crystal dun know if its out there but it also craps on white castle. me and eggm can attest to that.......=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom