• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 2 Video Thread! PC Chris, DrPP, *HBOX*, KAGE VS MANGO!!!

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
****n, and i told myself not to look at the boards.....

yea to those eager for videos

my apologies

ill break my johns down this time

well you guys know i got this harddrive which does make this faster, but ever since i got it, ive been behind 2 tournaments, so ive been uploading late this entire time for a while, and then go to more tournaments and be behind even more, rom2 will be the first time im caught up and will start uploading tournies alot faster

and in between pats and rom, i got sick, and i think my throat mite be infected because its still mad sore, so i been trying to fix this hahaha

and i been trying to get caught up in school and all

yea a bunch of stuff

idk if that cleared some stuff people, i hope it did.

like i know im taking long, but i got this

but yea i know a bunch of people are eager, and i apologize about that

please watch pats house vids in the mean time, there's good stuff in there

=)

unknown522

Some guy

my apologies

well you guys know i got this harddrive which does make this faster, but ever since i got it, ive been behind 2 tournaments, so ive been uploading late this entire time for a while, and then go to more tournaments and be behind even more, rom2 will be the first time im caught up and will start uploading tournies alot faster

and in between pats and rom, i got sick, and i think my throat mite be infected because its still mad sore, so i been trying to fix this hahaha

yea a bunch of stuff

=)
Man, everyone's been getting a sore throat lately. My throat was sore for the past week and lost my voice last wednesday. Finally went away on monday. I had a legit reason to miss like 6 days of school, though I went in for my test, then the teacher made me leave after the test last thursday.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Man, everyone's been getting a sore throat lately. My throat was sore for the past week and lost my voice last wednesday. Finally went away on monday. I had a legit reason to miss like 6 days of school, though I went in for my test, then the teacher made me leave after the test last thursday.
Stop sucking *****.. =P

Anyways, more vids please!!!

N64

Smash Champion
The faster your throat recovers Waffles, the sooner you can continue your **** commentary. Hope you start feeling better man.

And of course, thanks for all you've done for the smash community.

D. Disciple

Smash Master

my apologies

yea a bunch of stuff

=)
Hot water and salt to wash out anything in the back of your throat, then take some herbal tea with a teaspoon of honey, and a lemon in it and you'll be fine in no time. Get Well Soon.

Edit - Make sure you gargle that hot salt water for full effect.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Pat's house vids are beast. The crew battle was awesome, and I can't stop watching Eddy Mexico's Luigi lol.

But they're obviously gonna be overshadowed by the ROM vids. Get better soon waffles, hopefully we can get those vids soon!

Oracle

Smash Master
Waffles don't listen to the haters. You're still the most reliable uploader of epic melee videos on the interwebs. Take as long as you need.

Also get better soon so we can have more loud commentary XD

SDC

Smash Lord
I'm back with moar homemadeawesome
Trolls and impatient nerds stfu because The Man is back :chuckle::chuckle:

And everyone before you watch Rom2 please go watch Pat's house, there are so many good vids there. Such as SS vs Zhu, SS vs G$, Mango vs Axe, the crew battles SOCAL VS THE WORLD all of which are excellent.

Gettin meself hyped for Rom2 and mango gettin beat up by Kage
;) don't worry mango we all love ya, but...for some reason we all want to see you get RAEPD lol

Mimorox

Smash Cadet
My last 2 weeks have been filled with projects and finals, where distractions were unwelcome. Tomorrow are my last 2 finals, and as a reward I get ROM II vids? This couldn't be more perfect. : )

joeplicate

Smash Master
awesome

i picked almost exactly the right time to not go on the computer
take my break, miss no videos
come back to rom2 vids

btw guys they're amazing
a bunch of insanely close and epic sets
i watched some of them at hmw's dorm a week ago and the quality made me bust a nut

DEFINITELY worth the wait
you won't be disappointed
do work, brandon

LLDL

Smash Hero
I noticed, I have school but I'll update all videos into the OP when I get home guys, in the mean time everyone go to his page and watch :)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
**** kevin i didn't know your falcon was so good (i refuse to call you drpeepee)
LOL we've never even met. XD
That's cool though. I didn't think I was gonna have to worry about being good when I started playing lol, or I wouldn't have used such a goofy tag.

My Falcon's okay. =p

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I've tried it before, but I tend to get impatient. I guess it couldn't hurt to be serious about that matchup though. I'll look into it.

Playing against Puff is very different than playing against Falcon though haha.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yes, waffles is attending a 2 day tournament right now and stream and recording, he is really backed up with his rom2 videos. But i'm sure he'll have them up by Christmas <3

LLDL

Smash Hero
hes not gonna upload them at your leisure. He'll upload them in order from pools, to round 1 bracket all the wya up to kage vs mango :)

Top Bottom