• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 2 Video Thread! PC Chris, DrPP, *HBOX*, KAGE VS MANGO!!!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Dude Prog and Sleepy K did it within days. Therefore it cannot be that hard, do you actually know how difficult is or are you simply ignorantly and naively giving waffles the benefit of the doubt?

And the last part of your post is just dumb. If waffles couldn't upload the videos then he should have let someone else recorded them. I'm glad people are finally starting to see my point.
Well I have uploaded before 40-45 lesser quality videos from a local tournament within one day, though that's because that's all I did all day, it took me about 10-12 hours to do it. Better quality would take like 18 hours probably but still.. He should upload the most hype video that everyone wants to see. I would of done that first, the second I was home lol.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
PRog and Sleepy K also didn't have 2 other tournaments to load up, which happened before. Indeed, he probably shouldn't have had control of the larger/more important sets because he has an obligation to upload those first, but even so, *****ing about it doesn't help.

None of us really disagree with you that since he knew he had alot to do/upload, that he should've let someoen else do it. it's how you're constantly ragging on someone who has been vital to the smash community and being a huge asshat about the whole situation.

Being a **** doesn't help, just drop it and wait like everyone else. We are all disappointed we havne't seen the vids, but being an *** doesn't do anyone any good.

shut up.

rhan

Smash Hero
Dude Prog and Sleepy K did it within days. Therefore it cannot be that hard, do you actually know how difficult is or are you simply ignorantly and naively giving waffles the benefit of the doubt?

And the last part of your post is just dumb. If waffles couldn't upload the videos then he should have let someone else recorded them. I'm glad people are finally starting to see my point.
He probably can upload the videos. He's probably choosing not to cause whiny *****es like you complaining and ****.

I wouldn't either.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Also people the point of complaining isn't to make waffles upload the videos any faster. It's to make sure in the future WAFFLES IS NEVER given video at major tournaments again and hence we never have this problem again. We should give the videos to someone who is more reliable than Waffles is.
I'll just quote myself since people don't seem to understand why I'm complaining. Also my **** post about why noone should be grateful to waffles is on the previous page. It's the last one, please read it.

Edit: People for the moment let's just please ignore rhan. He's clearly just trolling and not trying to contribute anything constructive to the thread.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
People for the moment let's just please ignore Virusbluemage. He's clearly just trolling and not trying to contribute anything constructive to the thread.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
People for the moment let's just please ignore Virusbluemage. He's clearly just trolling and not trying to contribute anything constructive to the thread.
I'll assume you're joking being as I'm the one who is driving the discussion now. Anyways what's your take on this? Do you agree it was a mistake to give Waffles the rom2 videos and he should never be given videos at a national tournament again?

rhan

Smash Hero
Waffle's has recorded videos for RoM3 and R3. AND HE HAD THE LIVESTREAM SET UP AT R3!

You're an idiot that is just looking for attention for something you have no say so in. I am done with you you pathetic p.o.s.

If I find out who you are at Pound you better stay a good 10 feet away from me or some **** my pop off.

Pi

Smash Hero
So when waffles shows up at a big tournament with a recording set up, prepared to record and commentate, we are suppose to say 'No waffles, even though you have uploaded over a thousand video's without incident, RoM2 was an unforgivable act and from hence forth you, your recording setup, and your commentary are not longer welcome at our tournaments. Please gtfo.'

Yea, that sounds reasonable.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
You realise how long the process of actually ripping videos and organizing them are?

Y'all need to just stop *****ing. If I was Waffles right now I wouldn't give whiny *****es like y'all the videos. >_>

Again

I think it's largely cause he has to sync the audio / video, although I'm not sure why. I don't know why he doesn't just record the audio directly from the mic but I think maybe it has to do with the fact that he has live stream going on on at the same time or something... *shrug*

But yeah, I agree with your quote.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Waffle's has recorded videos for RoM3 and R3. AND HE HAD THE LIVESTREAM SET UP AT R3!

You're an idiot that is just looking for attention for something you have no say so in. I am done with you you pathetic p.o.s.

If I find out who you are at Pound you better stay a good 10 feet away from me or some **** my pop off.
God you're being so dumb. Firstly there hasn't been a rom3(you're so smart) and we haven't gotten videos for R3 and we may not get those videos until the end of January.

Also people please understand that the reason Waffles is the one who is recording and set up live streams is because that is the precedent. If Waffles didn't do it someone else would almost certainly do it and we'd have the videos up faster. So please think twice before you praise him.

So when waffles shows up at a big tournament with a recording set up, prepared to record and commentate, we are suppose to say 'No waffles, even though you have uploaded over a thousand video's without incident, RoM2 was an unforgivable act and from hence forth you, your recording setup, and your commentary are not longer welcome at our tournaments. Please gtfo.'

Yea, that sounds reasonable.
No, we should tell Waffles before hand that he won't be recording therefore he doesn't bring his recording equipment or get his hopes up. Also this isn't the first time he's ****ed up. There was about a month's wait before he got the finals up for Genesis. Moreover no one is banning him from commentary, the Smash community seems to like his commentary so he should be allowed to continue commentating. We are simply banning him from recording at national tournaments, hell I wouldn't mind him recording as long as a reliable uploader(Prog, Sleepy K etc) has a copy of whatever was recorded.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I think that Brandon shouldn't get the get the big matches that everyone wants to see. Like Grand Finals and Hype matches. But the other side of me is saying that HMW has possibly the most successful channel for smash, so he gets lots of views which equals more people getting into ssbm. So I'm at a split decision.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
I think that Brandon shouldn't get the get the big matches that everyone wants to see. Like Grand Finals and Hype matches. But the other side of me is saying that HMW has possibly the most successful channel for smash, so he gets lots of views which equals more people getting into ssbm. So I'm at a split decision.
Awesome, we're an agreement. Brandon shouldn't be allowed to record the more hype matches. Also as for his channel being the most popular, if Brandon wants he can add the videos that someone else recorded into his playlist. That way it could still be on his channel(hence get plenty of views) yet at the same time everyone wouldn't have to wait for his bull**** taking forever to upload videos.

rhan

Smash Hero
God you're being so dumb. Firstly there hasn't been a rom3(you're so smart) and we haven't gotten videos for R3 and we may not get those videos until the end of January.
Oh wow you CAN read! Now that it's proven you actually read people's posts. You seem dumber than usual.

GG noob.

Go eat a cockmeat sandwitch.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I know I sound mean but it is my true opinion on the situation. If he proves that he can get matches up fast like he used to(like you said, some of the Genesis vids did take a while) I think he should get Grand Finals/Hype Matches again.

Atlus8

Smash Master
HMW does care about getting vids up, but he hasn't uploaded much of ROM2 because he had other tournies! I knew it was gonna take a long while before we start seeing some ROM2 vids, but there ain't s#!+ we can do about it now! HMW has the matches so all ya f***ers are just gonna have to wait!

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I really don't care. I haven't *****ed one time in this thread. VBM asked for my opinion, and I said it. He can take as long as he wants.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
HMW not releasing the videos is just a mindgame. The suspense will create hype and that will lead to more views.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
expect one of those power uploads soon!

<3 virusbluemage, he's amazing
awesome :laugh:

Here's a suggestion maybe...next time there is an OMFG HYPE match, it should be uploaded right away, regardless of any prior tournaments that still have videos to be uploaded. My reasoning:

1. Hype has gone WAY down for Mango vs. Kage and all those other great matches.
2. There was NO HYPE for any of those Pat's House vids (in other words, we would have waited for them until now no problem, ROM2 had some of the best Melee upsets of all time)
3. It would stop the *****ing by 110%

Just imo. I remember M2K vs. Shiz on Yoshi's Story was uploaded the night after ROM was finished :laugh:

idea

Smash Master
expect one of those power uploads soon!

<3 virusbluemage, he's amazing
thanks for all your hard work =)

i mean, really, you always label everything correctly, you usually do the commentary yourself (when you're not still ****** in brackets), and you usually have all the videos up before i've even heard of the tournament!

even if it were your first time taking a while to get things up, i wouldn't mind at all, but dude. the first 1600 or so were ahead of time. take off every zig guilt.

awesome :laugh:

Here's a suggestion maybe...next time there is an OMFG HYPE match, it should be uploaded right away, regardless of any prior tournaments that still have videos to be uploaded. My reasoning:

1. Hype has gone WAY down for Mango vs. Kage and all those other great matches.
2. There was NO HYPE for any of those Pat's House vids (in other words, we would have waited for them until now no problem, ROM2 had some of the best Melee upsets of all time)
3. It would stop the *****ing by 110%

Just imo. I remember M2K vs. Shiz on Yoshi's Story was uploaded the night after ROM was finished :laugh:
but this does make sense. pat's house vids would have been nice to see after the ROM ones, after people had gotten their fill of a more anticipated tournament and could wind down a bit and watch some other matches conveniently on the same channel.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
yeah he doesn't even rant about pichu at retarted times. He could at at least say mario is broken or something. I've gotten more things siged than he has.

But yeah I hope to see if there are any chu dat videos I think he when. The videos will be up when they are up.

Oracle

Smash Master
VBM trolling=low tier at best. Typical overemphasis on typos and ignoring posts. neighborhoodP and dantefox raper

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Um, I'm not a troll at all so it's obvious I wouldn't be as annoying as people like Neighborhood P. I'm just like any other user on the boards.

Top Bottom