• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Renegade Angels: Tier Breakers

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
um well since u said you dont go into crew threads ill fill you in

the first time inui tried it in our crew thread there was about a 4 page argument. i was angry and the crew felt disrespected. who cares if hes high and mighty? when someone is speaking trash, i will point it out to them

and inui, youll never have wyatt so i dont bother any more lolz

Inui

Banned via Warnings
the first time inui tried it in our crew thread there was about a 4 page argument. i was angry and the crew felt disrespected. who cares if hes high and mighty? when someone is speaking trash, i will point it out to them

I wasn't knocked down at all. Arguing with me without solid evidence to prove me wrong is futile. I argued more against Wyatt's stupid reasoning, which was proven to be illogical and stupid beyond words. I proved what I wanted to prove.

and inui, youll never have wyatt so i dont bother any more lolz

Don't sleep on me, boy. Watch out.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I never said i knocked you down lol it was to prove a point to blue cuz he implied since u said youll never give up to get wyatt i wouldnt do anything? not true at all

_Yes!_

Smash Hero

I purposely made it the literal interpretation for the lolz. Surely you don't think otherwise, rookie?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Well I ask because if Trevor and I don't want him in, would it matter if you wanted him in even if he would be willing to join? I was curious what Trevor thought

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
uh oh, crew wars 1000 lolz i have no right to talk bc my crew just started and new but im aiming for the top crew here.....lol a long azz way to go >_>......a long way......

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
My Jiggs might need a bit more practice if were going to be the best crew.
OOOOOO!!!!!!! puff says he doesnt need diddy to beat EC lol what!!! what!!?? and also

inui: we have 2 amazing marths far better than your scrubby marth....but seriously.... it wont be long b4 someone else takes that crown

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui: we have 2 amazing marths far better than your scrubby marth....but seriously.... it wont be long b4 someone else takes that crown
I'll MM them in Marth dittos, any price.

I will then MM you with Marth and win because it won't be friendlies when I'm tired and playing like crap. You're biased and dumb. Your crew has 0 good players.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I am a good marth and GW I would wreck this crew like no other.

- note this is random trash talk dont take serious.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman

I will then MM you with Marth and win because it won't be friendlies when I'm tired and playing like crap. You're biased and dumb. Your crew has 0 good players.
biased would be the wrong term i say supportive. Sure, we can do that all 3 lol but it will be like me MM'ing twice bc i will have to pay for my lil brother to MM you. Cross alone can take you.........and myself lol you couldnt take out my PT but yea i wont boast. i will allow that john.......JOHN
we can do a $5 MM at VC

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Didn't I almost beat your Marth with jiggs at Cot4 inui?

I'm not sure how much better your Marth got since then but that was before I started caring about Jigglypuff in Brawl.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
biased would be the wrong term i say supportive. Sure, we can do that all 3 lol but it will be like me MM'ing twice bc i will have to pay for my lil brother to MM you. Cross alone can take you.........and myself lol you couldnt take out my PT but yea i wont boast. i will allow that john.......JOHN
we can do a $5 MM at VC
Who is Cross? None of you are threats to me, dude. I will bet any amount on beating you and anyone else in this crew.

Didn't I almost beat your Marth with jiggs at Cot4 inui?

I'm not sure how much better your Marth got since then but that was before I started caring about Jigglypuff in Brawl.
I don't recall fighting at that tournament. And who cares?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Who is Cross? None of you are threats to me, dude. I will bet any amount on beating you and anyone else in this crew.

I don't recall fighting at that tournament. And who cares?
Cross is a cool guy and has a nice Marth.

Puff is a ******, you'll have a lot of nonsense to listen to if you choose to debate with such.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
Cross is a cool guy and has a nice Marth.

Puff is a ******, you'll have a lot of nonsense to listen to if you choose to debate with such.
kai why do you have such strong hate for him?? after all this time i see no reason to hold that grudge now.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Kai does not hold grudges he just has this habit of first impressions ruling his opinion XD.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Kai does not hold grudges he just has this habit of first impressions ruling his opinion XD.
Thats not true at all. I disliked you, inui, and Kelvin when I first met you all. Inui and I are friends despite how much we disagree. I barely see you but we get along, and same with Kelvin.

I used to talk to Yes!, and wyatt and that has also changed.

I've disliked Puff for some time now.

Do not make comments about me plz. You're simply wrong

Murdoch

Smash Cadet
I'm retired. But I'll MM anyone in this crew for $.05. We can have some tea afterward and reminisce.

chaos_

Smash Journeyman

Well ditto for 10$. Dont judge people u haven't played or seen play. Are crew is good and not meta knights

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
So Jigglypuff, PT, Marth, Marth, MK vs Mk, MK, DDD, Olimar, and Snake I'm assuming?
well im not sure yet but due to inui's arrgant ways we have our first offical crew MM. lol me and inui are always making up new things....lol talk about mixing up the crew competitive spirit im hyped. tho i know we may be at a huge disadvantage it was also said that Zodiac braves wants to Crew MM us. so i say pray on the weak (ZB) then take it home to enemy controller

Inui

Banned via Warnings
In a crew battle?

We'd be using whoever is there. We have a lot to choose from, but not everywhere is there at the same time. I don't care which 5 we use. We'll juse use whatever 5 is around at the tournament if you actually have 5 there with us.

Top Bottom