• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Renegade Angels: Tier Breakers

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
In a crew battle?

We'd be using whoever is there. We have a lot to choose from, but not everywhere is there at the same time. I don't care which 5 we use. We'll juse use whatever 5 is around at the tournament if you actually have 5 there with us.
believe that we will no doubt......i bet up $3 per crew member

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
I'd go up to any amount, but $3 is ok I guess.

I'd use EE. :bee:
dont joke around.....dont belittle my crew like that. lol we have enough to even at the least take you guys to your last member. i will personally deal with atomsk if he shows i'll leave you to my brother

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
dont joke around.....dont belittle my crew like that. lol we have enough to even at the least take you guys to your last member. i will personally deal with atomsk if he shows i'll leave you to my brother
Do not demote your own crew by only betting $3. Do $5 per member so it's actually interesting

edit- Blue is fine with $5

Murdoch

Smash Cadet
I wish to join the festivities nay this crew battle you speak of. Will thoust allow me this privilege?

I'll bring the hookers and booze.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Ugh I dunno if I want to pay $5 for this crew battle thing -_-

No offense blue but I don't think were gonna win. Maybe we should fight another crew before playing the best in the state.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Show Blue some support. You guys got this
Wtf you gave me a positive response for once, and its when I go against blues ideas?

Just saying, I think this crew is taking too much big of a step here if a Jigglypuff is one of the top players in the crew.

Zucco

Smash Master
Wtf you gave me a positive response for once, and its when I go against blues ideas?

Just saying, I think this crew is taking too much big of a step here if a Jigglypuff is one of the top players in the crew.
no confidence is for dumb bots.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Btw, the grammar in the first post is pretty bad and Jigglymaster definitely uses Diddy Kong too, lol...
I dropped that banana throwin monkey. Theres too much stupid **** about him, NJ's most hated char, gets *** ***** by NJ's Cp list (especially against MK).

Yes, I could probably play better with Diddy Kong, but unlike most of you guys I don't want to play somebody I don't like to play as. Jigglypuff does better on a ton of more levels, less frustrating to play as and less frustrating when I lose with Jigglypuff. When Eazy cp'd with MK and beat my Jiggs did I switch to Diddy? No I didn't, I stayed Jiggs and fought him to a close game. I need more practice and eventually my Jiggs will preform better than my Diddy ever did.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
lolwut? I missed a lot in one day
Crew battle with EC. Let'sssss GOoooooooooooo

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
Ugh I dunno if I want to pay $5 for this crew battle thing -_-

No offense blue but I don't think were gonna win. Maybe we should fight another crew before playing the best in the state.
dont back out now puff....we have 2 weeks bro....just save a small $5 you can do that in 2 weeks i hope. but this is all in the name of improving. at the least i want to see how we stand against a top crew in NJ.

EDIT: bleachigo lol you cant be serious hahaha. im sure my crew is at and/or above your crew level

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
Alright then crew battle us!

Lets see where you are at!
lol one crew battle at a time. im bold and sure of myself and crew......but im not foolish to accept 2 crew MM's at once. tell your crew to hold off a bit. they'll get there beating soon enough XD

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Alright I'll let them know it's going to go down soon. (The only reason I wanted to go first is, I heard you were having practice at Gerry's this Saturday. ZB lives maaad close to Gerry's.)

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
Alright I'll let them know it's going to go down soon. (The only reason I wanted to go first is, I heard you were having practice at Gerry's this Saturday. ZB lives maaad close to Gerry's.)
the crew practice is suppose to happen on sunday not saturday

Inui

Banned via Warnings

The prosecution is ready to rock, Herr Puffster.

I dropped that banana throwin monkey. Theres too much stupid **** about him, NJ's most hated char, gets *** ***** by NJ's Cp list (especially against MK).

Ha ha ha ha ha...

Are you some type of fool? I have the strictest stage rules in the nation. I am even banning Rainbow Cruise at all of my future events and will campaign to ban that stage in the SBR when stages are voted upon again. I don't have Norfair and other garbage stages that screw over a lot of the cast. My stage rules are quite perfect for Diddy Kong because he only has to deal with one stupid stage instead of many.

Yes, I could probably play better with Diddy Kong, but unlike most of you guys I don't want to play somebody I don't like to play as. Jigglypuff does better on a ton of more levels, less frustrating to play as and less frustrating when I lose with Jigglypuff. When Eazy cp'd with MK and beat my Jiggs did I switch to Diddy? No I didn't, I stayed Jiggs and fought him to a close game. I need more practice and eventually my Jiggs will preform better than my Diddy ever did.

Achtung! This is total and complete foolishness. Diddy Kong is top tier while Jigglypuff chills at the bottom, ja? There's no point in not using Diddy Kong. Jigglypuff doesn't have any real chance.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
blue, stop getting ahead of urself, you're clearly doing all this in spite of EC after the controversy.

its an unwinnable crew battle.

dont force ur crewmates to spend money for no apparent reason. if your so confident, then front the $25 yourself. its not right that all the members should be forced to throw away $5 only to be belittled if they dont want to.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
blue, stop getting ahead of urself, you're clearly doing all this in spite of EC after the controversy.

its an unwinnable crew battle.

dont force ur crewmates to spend money for no apparent reason. if your so confident, then front the $25 yourself. its not right that all the members should be forced to throw away $5 only to be belittled if they dont want to.
actully i've spoke with my crew and we all agreed. this is not inspite of what happened in the past with me and my former crew enemy controller. this deal was only made bc inui said he would money match my intire crew. i had no intentions of this until that one statement.

and bc my whole crew was almost forced into a mm bc of ppl "belittling" them me and inui decided upon a crew battle. as i said early on in the post i know we are at a disadvantage. but i wont stand and let my crew be talked about. and we are all defending what we need to defend. me and my sonic puff and jiggz and the rest of my crew just proving they are worth it.

lucas has a one way view of being the best and the best only existing. but i need to prove to him that even if thats true he's not one of them.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
getting ***** in a crew battle by EC when theyr like gonna use their C team is even more belittling lol. just ride above the trash talk and dont let it get to ya

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
getting ***** in a crew battle by EC when theyr like gonna use their C team is even more belittling lol. just ride above the trash talk and dont let it get to ya
no inui thinks he can get away with everything and believes he's right on all stand points. im gonna put an end to it.

My crew name suits our reason for being here

EDIT: INUI is a CULT!!! lol dont be brainwashed

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Shame on you Chibs. Have some faith in a former member of your crew.

no inui thinks he can get away with everything and believes he's right on all stand points. im gonna put an end to it.

My crew name suits our reason for being here

EDIT: INUI is a CULT!!! lol dont be brainwashed
Get 'em Blue

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster

The prosecution is ready to rock, Herr Puffster.

Ha ha ha ha ha...

Are you some type of fool? I have the strictest stage rules in the nation. I am even banning Rainbow Cruise at all of my future events and will campaign to ban that stage in the SBR when stages are voted upon again. I don't have Norfair and other garbage stages that screw over a lot of the cast. My stage rules are quite perfect for Diddy Kong because he only has to deal with one stupid stage instead of many.

Achtung! This is total and complete foolishness. Diddy Kong is top tier while Jigglypuff chills at the bottom, ja? There's no point in not using Diddy Kong. Jigglypuff doesn't have any real chance.
When I fought Plank, he banned FD, then I won on SV. It was the 3rd match and it was my turn to cp. I coulnd't pick FD or SV so there was no good stage left. What stage does diddy possibly have an avantage against MK if he dosn't have SV, FD, Japes and Picochat? IT led me to making a stupid choice such as PS1 where he could easily camp me and win. Your strict cp stage list is killen me. At least Jigglypuff still has Delfino, Frigate, and Brinstar (and Rainbow oh wait that just got banned too).

Top Bottom