• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Renegade Angels: Tier Breakers

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
When I fought Plank, he banned FD, then I won on SV. It was the 3rd match and it was my turn to cp. I coulnd't pick FD or SV so there was no good stage left. What stage does diddy possibly have an avantage against MK if he dosn't have SV, FD, Japes and Picochat? IT led me to making a stupid choice such as PS1 where he could easily camp me and win. Your strict cp stage list is killen me. At least Jigglypuff still has Delfino, Frigate, and Brinstar (and Rainbow oh wait that just got banned too).
If you pay attention to that match, the only time plank wrecked you was when you were both on the ground. The entire time he sits in the air, YOU are able to attack HIM with items. He can't touch you up there. You lost because he outplayed you when fighting actually took place

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
If you pay attention to that match, the only time plank wrecked you was when you were both on the ground. The entire time he sits in the air, YOU are able to attack HIM with items. He can't touch you up there. You lost because he outplayed you when fighting actually took place
If I threw the bananas up there he would have just grabbed them and then came down and used them on me. Maybe if Mav actually put up the first and second matches of our set you would have seen me 2 stock him on SV and lose the last hit on BF.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
If I threw the bananas up there he would have just grabbed them and then came down and used them on me. Maybe if Mav actually put up the first and second matches of our set you would have seen me 2 stock him on SV and lose the last hit on BF.
I don't care about your other matches. You lost twice, he lost once.

So timing doesn't matter?? You were able to hit him with items a few times while he was in the air. Do it more next time

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I don't care about your other matches. You lost twice, he lost once.

So timing doesn't matter?? You were able to hit him with items a few times while he was in the air. Do it more next time
Look what happened that match just caught me off guard. Sorry if I was the first one to fall victim to air planking.

Back to Diddy Kong, I was the best with him in fall of 08, then ADHD came out of nowhere and easily surpassed me, then you decided to pick up Diddy Kong and surpassed me as well. Because of you two my Diddy game constantly drops so I decided to leave him behind once and for all.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Look what happened that match just caught me off guard. Sorry if I was the first one to fall victim to air planking.

Back to Diddy Kong, I was the best with him in fall of 08, then ADHD came out of nowhere and easily surpassed me, then you decided to pick up Diddy Kong and surpassed me as well. Because of you two my Diddy game constantly drops so I decided to leave him behind once and for all.
Valid points, and fair enough.

I just watched the match. 1:43 3:09 3:22 3:37 3:56 6:39 7:18 8:04 are all moments of what i was talking about.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
its i kon this crew battle shud be recorded and we should have like a huge crowd and all. iono.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Shame on you Chibs. Have some faith in a former member of your crew.
Puff is still in ToS as well. I have faith in him. He's easily the best member in this crew. The only problem with that is... they're going against the likes of you, inui, atomsk, etc. Why wouldn't you guys try to hype them up and convince them to go on with it? It's free money for you guys.

I'm just tryin to say, don't force your members to pay money they don't want to Blue... If you're so confident, front the money yourself.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
well EC gets off with easy trash talk bc some of my members dont believe they are ready. honorable that my crew admits it, my crew just would rather take inui's lashes. >_> i cannot tell you how angry i am that my crew just let some bully waltz in and say we suck and we just took it.

---i dont force my members chibo i just just wanted to defend them.

not to my likings.....the CREW MM is OFF......for now

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
well EC gets off with easy trash talk bc some of my members dont believe they are ready. honorable that my crew admits it, my crew just would rather take inui's lashes. >_> i cannot tell you how angry i am that my crew just let some bully waltz in and say we suck and we just took it.

---i dont force my members chibo i just just wanted to defend them.

not to my likings.....the CREW MM is OFF......for now
Sooooooo "we can take them" x10.....then "it's off"? I am confuzzled

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
jigglymaster would be a reallly good player if he used snake

u cant get any gayer!

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Puff is still in ToS as well. I have faith in him. He's easily the best member in this crew. The only problem with that is... they're going against the likes of you, inui, atomsk, etc. Why wouldn't you guys try to hype them up and convince them to go on with it? It's free money for you guys.

I'm just tryin to say, don't force your members to pay money they don't want to Blue... If you're so confident, front the money yourself.
Wouldn't someone being in 2 crews at once be frowned upon?

Orion*

Smash Researcher
When I fought Plank, he banned FD, then I won on SV. It was the 3rd match and it was my turn to cp. I coulnd't pick FD or SV so there was no good stage left. What stage does diddy possibly have an avantage against MK if he dosn't have SV, FD, Japes and Picochat?
learn to play the matchup and win on a different neutral or a non gay counter pick. you can play a match on YI, BF, Lylat, Delphino, stadium, ect.

diddy is not only good on flat stages..... hes a robust character with a lot of options. you will run into this problem facing more than just mk. hes not even your worst matchup.

IT led me to making a stupid choice such as PS1 where he could easily camp me and win.
no offense but even pro-ban players didnt count this match.... its kinda pathetic. stop referring to it. people would let stuff go if you didnt get agitated so easily

Your strict cp stage list is killen me. At least Jigglypuff still has Delfino, Frigate, and Brinstar (and Rainbow oh wait that just got banned too).
anyone that can win with skill shouldnt complain about inuis stage list, it gets rid of random *** factors. im pro ban for RC as well, and i think its one of my best stages now.

there are plenty of characters that get ****ed worse than diddy against MK on the CP list and do fine.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
learn to play the matchup and win on a different neutral or a non gay counter pick. you can play a match on YI, BF, Lylat, Delphino, stadium, ect.

diddy is not only good on flat stages..... hes a robust character with a lot of options. you will run into this problem facing more than just mk. hes not even your worst matchup.

no offense but even pro-ban players didnt count this match.... its kinda pathetic. stop referring to it. people would let stuff go if you didnt get agitated so easily

anyone that can win with skill shouldnt complain about inuis stage list, it gets rid of random *** factors. im pro ban for RC as well, and i think its one of my best stages now.

there are plenty of characters that get ****ed worse than diddy against MK on the CP list and do fine.
The tactic he complained about I already proved helped him more than it hurt in terms of %. Learning from mistakes is the best way to go. I'm sure he'll do better next time if he thinks

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
It's cause you guys do suck. They weren't going to lie saying they didn't.
we dont SUCK.......your judgement is wrong. put them down if you want but i will not. i KNOW my members are good and i will only encourage them to improve. I understand them and say it's ok that they know they arnt the best of players, so yea they arnt the best. but you only make ppl hate playing bc of your harsh reasoning. try giving advice instead of insulting my members.......actually anyone that may not be as skilld as you. if it means what you call foolishly MM you on my own to defend them, I WILL.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Dude you guys do suck. Another poorly constructed paragraph isn't gonna change that. Pay Inui.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
Dude you guys do suck. Another poorly constructed paragraph isn't gonna change that. Pay Inui.
.....im not worried about grammer you dimwit, you are truely immature.......conversation with you has now ended.

......secondly shut the f*** up. you are one of the most annoying ppl i know. maybe when you get older you will understand that ppl who speak on things that doesnt concern them get their face broken......i will do it too. if you force me to. that i promise you. so mind your own **** business.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
.....im not worried about grammer you dimwit, you are truely immature.......conversation with you has now ended.

BUT IT ISN'T OVER

......secondly shut the f*** up. you are one of the most annoying ppl i know. maybe when you get older you will understand that ppl who speak on things that doesnt concern them get their face broken......i will do it too. if you force me to. that i promise you. so mind your own **** business.
Lolz you never stop amazing me XD. You won't do anything so stop acting all big and bad.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
blue atomsk says ppl suck in a way where its really harsh true. a group of some semi random kids arnt gonna beat inui/atomsk/kai , ect

hes just so blunt about it. plus ur crew mates dont really care much so let it go XD

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
i wood mm atomsk and inui knowing i will lose but just to see how i do. at VC but i mean they have to chose like a serious charecter. besides that im mm cable and gunblade.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
oh well hahaha moving up the ladder will be fun again i'd suppose.

*packs a good ol' blue sandwich and starts walking the big walk*

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster

Once again, I don't have ppl to train with so my way of practicing is by learning the Cp stages.

Of course none of that really even makes a difference now since I dropped Diddy Kong.

Top Bottom