• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Renegade Angels: Tier Breakers

R3d X

Smash Rookie

You are trying to educate me, a seasoned veteran and one of NJ's panelists since early 2006, about how to judge player skill?

Keitaro is significantly more experienced, pulls off bigger wins, beat Bleachigo head to head, and is much harder for me. I have every reason to believe Keitaro is better. The facts agree with me.
Who cares? And he hasn't pulled off any big wins recently from what I hear

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Yo Gerry what have you been up to lately? And has the crew done anything or is everybody still in the "Getting used to school" mode?

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Puffster can you record matches? B/c if you can I want to see some matches of the crew if they do a meeting at your house

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Shoutout to iKon Placing 13th on the NJ ranking list. Good ****

yeah double post whatever

R3d X

Smash Rookie
I think i might quit the crew honestly and just go freelance or just someday start my OWN crew but I'm not so sure I want to keep going on here cause there's no motivation and no meetings... I don't much see an effort from Blue to reach out to us individually and talk to us... Just saying it's possible that I might quit:p

R3d X

Smash Rookie
I think i might quit the crew honestly and just go freelance or just someday start my OWN crew but I'm not so sure I want to keep going on here cause there's no motivation and no meetings... I don't much see an effort from Blue to reach out to us individually and talk to us... Just saying it's possible that I might quit:p

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Well blue told me he wasn't going to do much for the first month of school. But it's October now so yeah... Who knows he might just be busy himself? I'm not active for obvious reasons.... Don't you guys talk on AIM?

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I thought you guys were co. capt's? Why is Blue not reaching out any different from yours?

Pingaz

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
You dont need blue to attend tournaments. Go yourself and get better/meet people. Its not his responsibilty.

R3d X

Smash Rookie
You dont need blue to attend tournaments. Go yourself and get better/meet people. Its not his responsibilty.
Well, not saying it's his responsibility just that it feels like I'm alone in this crap sometimes... Why represent a crew that practically doesn't even exist? makes no sense to me... I haven't seen blue at all lately

-Cross-

Smash Ace
So like I got a guarantee that this crew was going to last until next summer but it doesn't look like it :(
Gerry would you still give me rides?

R3d X

Smash Rookie
So like I got a guarantee that this crew was going to last until next summer but it doesn't look like it :(
Gerry would you still give me rides?
Like i said... I'm not definitely quitting the crew but It's a very prominent thought... And of course I would, just cause we wouldn't be crew mates anymore doesn't mean I'm not your friend or something gay like that... I might just end up running my own crew after I gather enough people cause this crew really has nothing to look forward to from what ANY of us have heard nor has it been active in any recent tourneys... But I might just ride this dead season out after I take my SAT's and just stay in the crew... it all depends

-Cross-

Smash Ace
gerry i hope you stay in the crew. Still haven't gotten to know all you guys yet and it's a shame if we don't have at least one meeting with everybody there.

lol@ Allied

R3d X

Smash Rookie
gerry i hope you stay in the crew. Still haven't gotten to know all you guys yet and it's a shame if we don't have at least one meeting with everybody there.

lol@ Allied
dunno, i mean... my toon link has gotten substantially better in the past few months... Not that I'm saying I'm top 15 material or anything but I think I can at least place at tourneys now in mid section *shrugs*

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Umm good job iKon getting 17th at Viridian. But honestly does anybody know wtf happened to Blue? I'm honestly here because I want a consistent place I can go to when I am free to practice Brawl.

R3d X

Smash Rookie
Umm good job iKon getting 17th at Viridian. But honestly does anybody know wtf happened to Blue? I'm honestly here because I want a consistent place I can go to when I am free to practice Brawl.
well then cross... If you still manage to find the time to read this then train hard, get really good, then talk to me remember my number is 201-673-1961 if you still need it so we can make a plan from there =] if possible

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
i considered this crew dead. if u guys still think of yourselves as a crew well then yeah best of luck to u guys but im not apart of this anymore. im not in any crew and im glad im not in one.

Top Bottom