• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Renegade Angels: Tier Breakers

-Cross-

Smash Ace
So this thread is dead lol
Blue I think you need to update the OP.

Also kinda late but I think I got 49/81 at VC. What you get iKon? And teach me how to fight against camping snakes the next time we play.

R3d X

Smash Rookie
Hey blue, be sure to update the first post by putting toon link as my main and as my secondary.... well not sure but I guess that can stay pit though I haven't used him in a while... but yeah, the crew should meet up again sometime soon, preferably at puff's place but within the realms of november though cause I have SAT's in october and that will have my mom all up and down my *** for awhile

Murdoch

Smash Cadet
Hey blue, be sure to update the first post by putting toon link as my main and as my secondary.... well not sure but I guess that can stay pit though I haven't used him in a while... but yeah, the crew should meet up again sometime soon, preferably at puff's place but within the realms of november though cause I have SAT's in october and that will have my mom all up and down my *** for awhile
We need moar TL's in Jersey

R3d X

Smash Rookie
bleachigo is definitely better than keitaro and we all know it for sure =] the only thing is that the falco ditto matchup is more ******** than the special olympics

-Cross-

Smash Ace
So just wondering, how active are you guys, and which tourneys are you planning to go to?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
bleachigo is definitely better than keitaro and we all know it for sure =] the only thing is that the falco ditto matchup is more ******** than the special olympics
Nah, Bleachigo wasn't hard at all for me, but Keitaro is always hard. Keitaro is more accomplished overall.

R3d X

Smash Rookie
that's only cause he has more experience in your matchup... at viridian he got 2 stocked by ikon, who bleachigo beats by a lot... so don't compare and decide overall rank on how good they are just cause they performed a certain way against you. it's not really accurate
Nah, Bleachigo wasn't hard at all for me, but Keitaro is always hard. Keitaro is more accomplished overall.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
that's only cause he has more experience in your matchup... at viridian he got 2 stocked by ikon, who bleachigo beats by a lot... so don't compare and decide overall rank on how good they are just cause they performed a certain way against you. it's not really accurate

You are trying to educate me, a seasoned veteran and one of NJ's panelists since early 2006, about how to judge player skill?

Keitaro is significantly more experienced, pulls off bigger wins, beat Bleachigo head to head, and is much harder for me. I have every reason to believe Keitaro is better. The facts agree with me.

Top Bottom