• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Renegade Angels: Tier Breakers

R3d X

Smash Rookie
Why are you judging off of random friendlies where I was tired? Stop that foolishness. Nobody here can touch me in Brawl, especially my actual mains like Snake and MK.

If they think they can, they are free to put money down.
I'll admit I'm not good enough for that YET... but someday I will =P

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
Why are you judging off of random friendlies where I was tired? Stop that foolishness. Nobody here can touch me in Brawl, especially my actual mains like Snake and MK.

If they think they can, they are free to put money down.
oh i will it's about time someone shut ur big mouth

My Sonic is better blue : ).
you can mm me too if you want......i dont even know who you are?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
oh i will it's about time someone shut ur big mouth
Good luck with that.

Shugo is the 2nd best sonic in the country and not far from malcolm's first.

Sick falco too bc sonic dittos are for dumb bots and stain your teeth
Shugo is probably the best at this point since MalcolmM is inactive and uses Wario the most now.

R3d X

Smash Rookie
OK so for all crew members who don't know... our first meet is most likely THIS saturday! so get ready and all that...

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
Um... Just go to Gauntlet.
dont tell my crew what to do.......we are practicing for the next tourney
unless you want to join my crew....i doubt ur worthly enough to begin with....haha i bet now ur gonna trash talk my crew come inui be predictable just as u are in brawl

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
unless you want to join my crew....i doubt ur worthly enough to begin with....haha i bet now ur gonna trash talk my crew come inui be predictable just as u are in brawl
You going to gaming world tomorrow? I wouldn't mind playing smash but I'd rather not go if it's just a bunch of randoms.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Thanks but I think we're just going to blue's place for our first crew meet, but what's Gauntlet anyway? just incase and all...

Gauntlets...are...a legend! My first tournament in November of 2005 was a Gauntlet!

Empty words are empty words.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
Wow, gayest thread title ever.
oh i guess you mean gay like yourself......and i think you should run back to mama inui and tell her what i said you worthless kid....hmph

edit: sry kai but friday im setting up the room i will be using for when my crew stops by

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
oh i guess you mean gay like yourself......and i think you should run back to mama inui and tell her what i said you worthless kid....hmph
Dawg, you KNOW that this thread title is screaming put it in my butt, stop being all sensitive about it.
Phil is probably older than you...
21 years old, 11 inches long, I'm stuntin' on this fool.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for showing up crew members practice was awsome and well worth it. great sign of dedication. we will have another sched. crew practice soon

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I heard you were practically begging ADHD after him saying no to join this crew, Blue. Did it not appear to you that he was in 100% Juice? Or do you want to start drama already? He's in a crew already. He said no. and then you kept asking. Dont do it again.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
I heard you were practically begging ADHD after him saying no to join this crew, Blue. Did it not appear to you that he was in 100% Juice? Or do you want to start drama already? He's in a crew already. He said no. and then you kept asking. Dont do it again.
well true i did ask him but i didnt know he was in juice...i didnt beg him at all. i just made a joke saying well it was worth a try bc he's really good. and asking i didnt find a problem. i only asked once so it's not like i came back to him another day so chill out bro. im not the one starting drama you are...like what, are you gonna come to me everytime i say something?? this is drama what you are doing. i asked him on aim unaware of it, you are doing this for reasons unknown to me and for everyone to see to start something up. if you have something to say negative and not be a hypocrite to starting drama send it thru PM

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
all you needed to say was you didnt know he was in juice. im fine with that then. but itd be a smack in the face to us if you knew he was in the crew and you tried to steal him. carry on

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
all you needed to say was you didnt know he was in juice. im fine with that then. but itd be a smack in the face to us if you knew he was in the crew and you tried to steal him. carry on
nope i wouldnt do that. but thats my own fault i dont check and jus wonder into others crew threads if it doesnt concern me. but i should just browse thru it to at least see whos in what.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman

Inui

Banned via Warnings
This is funny because I've tried to take him back many times and will continue to do so until the end of time whenever opportunities present themselves. :bee:

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
This is funny because I've tried to take him back many times and will continue to do so until the end of time whenever opportunities present themselves. :bee:
yo ksizz, you said it was a slap in the face right?? well there it is lets see if he's too high and mighty for you to even respond to his since he's being so blunt about it XD :/

Inui

Banned via Warnings
yo ksizz, you said it was a slap in the face right?? well there it is lets see if he's too high and mighty for you to even respond to his since he's being so blunt about it XD :/
It's much harder to attack someone of my status. It's a fact of life.

Top Bottom