• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Renegade Angels: Tier Breakers

R3d X

Smash Rookie
I'll be putting up the date of our FIRST crew practice on the crew website... incase you don't know the crew website is hubpatch.webs.com so check the crew events and info page for more details on the first upcoming practice... stay cool... and remember... X marks the spot ;]

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
i dont really mind the secondary as ZSS but i main doddiy way much more but dont put it there just let it be known. also i play kirby rob marth d3 snake and i play boozer 4 fun and im in the mood to practice my dk after seeing cable. ohwell i am in this crew officially. also as a joke change the name to blues crew. lol get it blues clues --- blues crew lol made me laugh.

this is i kon btw

yo i just had a good idea my bro like in a way trash talked me and if we ever have a tourny make me play him round 1 and i'll destroy him iono. he said he wood be pissed cuz he confessed he wood definatly lose. also we shud all exchange aim accounts to stay in better touch

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
get good fast--------- said by the kidd

mm for anything. i have like a life times experience of falco. joking about the mm. if u wanna tho i'd be glad. also smashboards is weird and isnt like letting me make one but i'll find a way.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
i dont really mind the secondary as ZSS but i main doddiy way much more but dont put it there just let it be known. also i play kirby rob marth d3 snake and i play boozer 4 fun and im in the mood to practice my dk after seeing cable. ohwell i am in this crew officially. also as a joke change the name to blues crew. lol get it blues clues --- blues crew lol made me laugh.

this is i kon btw

yo i just had a good idea my bro like in a way trash talked me and if we ever have a tourny make me play him round 1 and i'll destroy him iono. he said he wood be pissed cuz he confessed he wood definatly lose. also we shud all exchange aim accounts to stay in better touch
thats not a bad idea bro but i will leave that for the crew to decide lol. my aim is already posted on here im sure everyone elses aim is on here too

MetLKaosu

Smash Rookie
heh sibling rivalry. Don't worry I'll come out of no where and take you both with my sonic >=D.
But that blues crew thing is pretty neat. I'll admit I did laugh a bit there >_>;

The aim is my username(no wai)

R3d X

Smash Rookie
hah... lol the blues clues thing is pretty funny idk I wouldn't have a problem with it blue, and angel if you want i could make you your account from here:chuckle:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
That dude has a p3nis for a hairstyle...Inui....
He is actually designed to look like a shark.

don't be a hypocrite;)... you take things seriously all the time, I'm sure the boards can come up with a few examples... you were BANNED once right? :laugh:hm... either way i have no personal problem with you :p so I'm not going to waste anymore time arguing about absolutely nothing ... you can have fun with that while you can but just don't try TOO hard... We want to be at peace with everyone here :ohwell:
Stop bombarding me with walls of red text that I do not care about. Arguing with me is pointless unless you present evidence that completely proves me wrong.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman

Stop bombarding me with walls of red text that I do not care about. Arguing with me is pointless unless you present evidence that completely proves me wrong.
........will ppl ever let things go or is this some attempt to keep drama going huh lucas....?

R3d X

Smash Rookie

evidence: you were BANNED... and of course you don't care princess...:laugh: silly child, I already said i was done wasting time and you repeat what I say:confused:? learn ;)

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Yo meng he wuz banned becuz of sometinn in da mK ban not hear....6 pack...ugh.

(Is this an iKon! post? [Not really])

Edit:
Gerry get to know whats been going on the last few weeks before arguing, especially a stubburn and straight to the point person like Inui.

I think I was like the only person to prove him wrong last week.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
Yo meng he wuz banned becuz of sometinn in da mK ban not hear....6 pack...ugh.

(Is this an iKon! post? [Not really])

Edit:
Gerry get to know whats been going on the last few weeks before arguing, especially a stubburn and straight to the point person like Inui.

I think I was like the only person to prove him wrong last week.
does that really matter......i wonder who's gonna be the savior and change the darn subject

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
no you don't NEED to main diversity... All mains are welcome it's just that we encourage diverse mains since they're not really seen that much... Especially in NJ
oh i was just posting that for lolz. i dont main mk. i main wolf. md/va's only wolf main. not nj tho. im seagull but my swf name is turkeywonder. i need that changed.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
my potemkin ****s on slayers and wooj = i kon btw just so u alllllllll no that. um khumdhon is my aim account and to crew mates who want my # i'll give that 2 u on aim tho.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
my potemkin ****s on slayers and wooj = i kon btw just so u alllllllll no that. um khumdhon is my aim account and to crew mates who want my # i'll give that 2 u on aim tho.
if you dont mind me asking.....who r u?

edit: ..........drop it inui

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Who are you?

Edit: Good stuff being good at a match-up your character wins when your character is the easiest one in the game, btw, rofl...

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
first crew practice will be hld at my house
Alright I asked my dad about it but hes going to be busy brining my mom to New York today.

He said it would be fine for you guys to come over my house though.

To make up for the Gas I'll get you guys Pizza and drinks for Free.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
Alright I asked my dad about it but hes going to be busy brining my mom to New York today.

He said it would be fine for you guys to come over my house though.

To make up for the Gas I'll get you guys Pizza and drinks for Free.
sry bout that puff but if u can come on sat that would be so much better. also ........u suck in singles inui

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Sorry I can't, I don't have a ride to your house.

I mean wasn't gas money the problem, i can make that up for you, you know?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Yea I mean, a round trip probably costs $10. Buying Pizza for all of us is like $30 which you guys won't have to pay for.

If anything you'd be only paying $10 to play smash and get food. Much lower than you would at a normal tourney.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
This crew suffers a grammer problem.

Wooj is iKon!....(If you didn't know already)

He be mad good with Slayer, 'cept he loses to my Bleachgo mix-up. It's ******** how man 2D's I land in one fight versus my brother (and redX). I've actuallt called 2d, rc2d,2d, 2d the Gerry (redX) Combo. Becuase it get him mad when you use the same move over and over in a combo.

P.S.
Inui we should Slayer friendly/MM sometime, I've stepped it up since Terrabite. [I stole your jHS., Magic Carpet.....thing is so safe!]

Edit: Good stuff being good at a match-up your character wins when your character is the easiest one in the game, btw, rofl...
Slayer and Pot are both really easy to use, can't really argue there?

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman

He be mad good with Slayer, 'cept he loses to my Bleachgo mix-up. It's ******** how man 2D's I land in one fight versus my brother (and redX). I've actuallt called 2d, rc2d,2d, 2d the Gerry (redX) Combo. Becuase it get him mad when you use the same move over and over in a combo.

P.S.
Inui we should Slayer friendly/MM sometime, I've stepped it up since Terrabite. [I stole your jHS., Magic Carpet.....thing is so safe!]

......................?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You're one to talk? *tornado sounds in the distance*
Everyone here is free to lose to my Snake as well.

Or...my Ike...even if you use top tiers. :)

P.S.
I haven't played at all since then and I never get better but I'll still win! I just need warm-up time.

jHS to Magic Carpet is safe and does chip damage. :bee:

Slayer needs to push more buttons and you have to know what you're doing. Potemkin just does a broken combo that takes half your life and drops you into his gay oki, and it's GG from there.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
Everyone here is free to lose to my Snake as well.

Or...my Ike...even if you use top tiers. :)

I haven't played at all since then and I never get better but I'll still win! I just need warm-up time.

jHS to Magic Carpet is safe and does chip damage. :bee:

Slayer needs to push more buttons and you have to know what you're doing. Potemkin just does a broken combo that takes half your life and drops you into his gay oki, and it's GG from there.
lol you got rapd by me that friday night inui even when you used marth. dont get full of yourself. im sure half my crew is more than capable of beating ur scrubby snake. GET AT ME!!!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol you got rapd by me that friday night inui even when you used marth. dont get full of yourself. im sure half my crew is more than capable of beating ur scrubby snake. GET AT ME!!!!!
Why are you judging off of random friendlies where I was tired? Stop that foolishness. Nobody here can touch me in Brawl, especially my actual mains like Snake and MK.

If they think they can, they are free to put money down.

Top Bottom