• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Renegade Angels: Tier Breakers

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I be representin da puff in this crew.

I'm going to try to go to NY and PA tourneys more often than NJ tourneys now.

I can be apart of TOS still right?

R3d X

Smash Rookie
Right then... well if ANYONE who wants to join and lives near ridgefield park, ridgefield, north bergen or anywhere near there I can supply a ride for like 5 bucks to help for gas =P and with this carpool blue agreed to help me a bit with gas as well so that's ok too =] just let me know before hand... this crew CAN go far... it probably will with the right motivation =P

Inui

Banned via Warnings
now I'm not sure about the whole money issue... but allow it to exist? honestly don't try to act tough and cool on smashboards... it's pointless... Anything that has to do with you and blue I won't get involved in but i DO believe this crew can go as far as it wants to...

Who are you?

He agreed to pay it back.

You don't control the outcome of his crew. That was a stupid thing to say.

Don't doubt my influence when you've seen it for yourself.

I can be apart of TOS still right?

Silly child...

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

So you're telling me your word will convince other hosts to ban blue and his crew mates from their events based on a personal issue with you? Also that you will have a mod lock their crew thread(s)? I don't think so

Btw did you get off work tomorrow?

MetLKaosu

Smash Rookie
So how good/old are all you guys? I live in Hasbrouck Heights.

Inui give me a cool gif.
North Bergen!! haha
Just a 17 year old with a lousy permit ¬_¬

I consider myself decent, but I dunno. Ask bleachigo for that or something. >_>
Also liking those gifs Inui lol.

MetLKaosu

Smash Rookie
Linkin Park- New Divide.

MetL define decent. Like...would you get top 10 at a tourney? Good enough to be ranked in NJ?
Not right now no. I haven't taken brawl "seriously" until recently you can say. I've always been more of a melee guy and played brawl cause everyone else was doing it >_>.
But I dunno, it's wierd rating myself haha.

Yes, you must love my confidence. =D

Btw, who are you? =p I'm still kinda lost in this community and such.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'm a bawrl has-been lol. I might do stuff with it again.

Melee is awesome tho I'd love to play that :)

MetLKaosu

Smash Rookie
Hell yeah melee is awesome. I still somewhat play brawl as if it's melee >_>;
Trying to waveland and JC grabs and crap from time to time haha. I kinda dislike playing defensively oriented, but at times it calls to play defensely. Obviously not camping defensively, but just smart play. Though camping takes smartness but gah imma just go in circles here haha.

But anyway, I'd love to play melee. It's just fun, whether you're getting owned or dealing out the ownage with some combo you didn't know was possible or something lol

R3d X

Smash Rookie
thx allied ^_^

Blue I sent you a PM with more info
you DO know i was referring to you in particular cross right? look at my last post... and by the by... the new crew website is officially up and running!!!!! hubpatch.webs.com

R3d X

Smash Rookie

Who are you?

Silly child...
Ah come ON Inui... just cause you have a grudge against Blue... don't take that stuff out on all of us... I was at the last tourney you hosted I placed MEGAAAAAA low a super string of bad luck... I'm bleachigo's really good friend as it's been said before... and yeah why use your "influence" to put us down? Are you really that mad? if so, that's pretty childish to do... I like going to your tourney... it was really fun... I just hope these crews can co-exist peacefully... there's NO need to argue with the WHOLE CREW about money and stuff like that... we didn't do anything to you as a whole, like i said whatever problems you have with blue settle it with him and him alone... don't take it out on the crew... we're going to have enough **** to deal with without you trying to act like a tyrant on us from the start... oh and I like the gifs... but that's a bit much isn't it... >_> just my opinion...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So you're telling me your word will convince other hosts to ban blue and his crew mates from their events based on a personal issue with you?
Yes.

Btw did you get off work tomorrow?
No.

Ah come ON Inui... just cause you have a grudge against Blue... don't take that stuff out on all of us... I was at the last tourney you hosted I placed MEGAAAAAA low a super string of bad luck... I'm bleachigo's really good friend as it's been said before... and yeah why use your "influence" to put us down? Are you really that mad? if so, that's pretty childish to do... I like going to your tourney... it was really fun... I just hope these crews can co-exist peacefully... there's NO need to argue with the WHOLE CREW about money and stuff like that... we didn't do anything to you as a whole, like i said whatever problems you have with blue settle it with him and him alone... don't take it out on the crew... we're going to have enough **** to deal with without you trying to act like a tyrant on us from the start... oh and I like the gifs... but that's a bit isn't it... >_> just my opinion...
I'm not after any of you. Don't worry about it.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Inui you fawkin sawk if you don't give me a gif. I'm gonna drive to your room at night and fly through your window like this:

R3d X

Smash Rookie
Yes.

No.

I'm not after any of you. Don't worry about it.
uhh thanks? I guess? It's not whether you're AFTER us or not... it's the fact that you're threatening to use your "unfluence" to like stop us from going to tourneys as a crew and stuff... like i would STILL like to go to your tourneys... I just don't want to get any **** for it since I didn't do anything... and as far as I know neither did any of my crew mates except for blue who you seem to have some personal issue with... but yeah that's my only irritation at the moment other than that we're good =]

-Cross-

Smash Ace
you DO know i was referring to you in particular cross right? look at my last post... and by the by... the new crew website is officially up and running!!!!! hubpatch.webs.com
Yeah I do. I saw your post after I gave blue the PM though. Btw I am interested in joining your crew it's just that there might be some issues that get in the way. It seems rides are no longer a problem but there is one other thing. Seeing as you are co-leader with Blue I could send you the same PM I sent him, if you want it that is.

R3d X

Smash Rookie
Yeah I do. I saw your post after I gave blue the PM though. Btw I am interested in joining your crew it's just that there might be some issues that get in the way. It seems rides are no longer a problem but there is one other thing. Seeing as you are co-leader with Blue I could send you the same PM I sent him, if you want it that is.
Go ahead man... that IS what I'm here for if remember correctly =P lol

R3d X

Smash Rookie
so u need to main diversity to be in this new crew. guess that means no mks.lolz.
no you don't NEED to main diversity... All mains are welcome it's just that we encourage diverse mains since they're not really seen that much... Especially in NJ

Inui

Banned via Warnings
uhh thanks? I guess? It's not whether you're AFTER us or not... it's the fact that you're threatening to use your "unfluence" to like stop us from going to tourneys as a crew and stuff... like i would STILL like to go to your tourneys... I just don't want to get any **** for it since I didn't do anything... and as far as I know neither did any of my crew mates except for blue who you seem to have some personal issue with... but yeah that's my only irritation at the moment other than that we're good =]
You are taking it too seriously.

R3d X

Smash Rookie
You are taking it too seriously.
don't be a hypocrite;)... you take things seriously all the time, I'm sure the boards can come up with a few examples... you were BANNED once right? :laugh:hm... either way i have no personal problem with you :p so I'm not going to waste anymore time arguing about absolutely nothing ... you can have fun with that while you can but just don't try TOO hard... We want to be at peace with everyone here :ohwell:

-Cross-

Smash Ace
yeah I'm a member now ^_^

Is there going to be a crew practice before VC?

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
yeah I'm a member now ^_^

Is there going to be a crew practice before VC?
yes there will be crew practice at my house possibly around the 22nd. Red has our website up and running. i put the link on the thread intro. check it out and we will have schedueled events for practice tournaments and many more thing in the future.

Top Bottom