• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reflex's Mega-Fun Smash Challenge Session! (December 2, 2007)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
!

Reflex is a Snorlax!

Reflex + Snorlax = Reflax!

:colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:

isn't this the cutest thing ever?

SleepyK ---> CreepyK!
Tom ---> Peeping Tom!

and by request:

Gerbil ---> Furbyl!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suits
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp...
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly~
got a quarter tank gas, in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride....
got everything in my moma's name
but im hood rich da dada dada da~~

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
What happens with Gerbil?..... :(

I'm that bored to find out.. :/
shouldn't have asked lol!
now you're a furby forever in my childish imagination.

or at least until i come up with something better. =/

Gerbil

Smash Champion
@Tom - Awesome XD Not the first time I've received a furby reference lol.

@Jared - OK. The team name is final. I called dibs after a short lived fad lol. Get to me on AIM for it.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Technical Difficulties...

Well, guys....Looks like I won't be recording any matches on my VCR this weekend. It seems as though my VCR is having some problems reading a tape, rewinding a tape, and it's especially having trouble when you try to put it in in the first place. Ahh it makes me ANGRY!!!! :mad:

But, if there is any smasher that is good with VCR's (which nobody uses these days) and you think you can probably fix this problem, please let me know A.S.A.P. or when you come down to the Smashfest Saturday. I'll bring my tapes down, too. In case...

Gerbil

Smash Champion
to solve that anger you should VOLUNTEER AT THE SOUP KITCHEN!!! COME GANNY *squeek*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>.>

I'll take a look at it this saturday. Speaking of Saturday, I want to let you guys know that I fail, and will have to leave for a little bit at around 5:30, and will hopefully be back around 7:30. I forgot I had this extra credit assignment to do at 6:00 (to elaborate, the Japanese class is going to a Japanese restraunt for dinner, and if we can go the entire meal speaking only Japanese, we land uber points) Anyways; just let me take a look and I'll try what I can. If I fail, give it to Alpha/Mike, as they usually are the VCR dudes for G4S series.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
What is that.... luigi is stuck in a well.... hmm he got caught in the ladies dressing room...... What he went surfing and got dragged away by a shark.... What do you mean he is out of town and dosen't have any minutes left..... What luigi owned his wife and wants the insurance money. Good boy :093: We will miss you ram

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
What is that.... luigi is stuck in a well.... hmm he got caught in the ladies dressing room...... What he went surfing and got dragged away by a shark.... What do you mean he is out of town and dosen't have any minutes left..... What luigi owned his wife and wants the insurance money. Good boy :093: We will miss you ram
What? LOL

Anyways, I can't come either. This looked like an AMAZING tourney, but I can't come because I am lame and other things. I will be less lame in the future. Sorry Shai, I will drive the alot of the next tournies if you want me, too.

Prac352

Smash Lord
I'm going to post this again, because Luis failed to put it in the first post like I asked him.

Anybody that is planning on housing with me should not plan on getting here before 6:00 PM on Saturday. Nobody will be home and the doors will be locked. If this causes problems for any of you, give me a call or pm me or something and I'll do what I can to accommodate.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Well, guys....Looks like I won't be recording any matches on my VCR this weekend. It seems as though my VCR is having some problems reading a tape, rewinding a tape, and it's especially having trouble when you try to put it in in the first place. Ahh it makes me ANGRY!!!! :mad:

But, if there is any smasher that is good with VCR's (which nobody uses these days) and you think you can probably fix this problem, please let me know A.S.A.P. or when you come down to the Smashfest Saturday. I'll bring my tapes down, too. In case...
i could bring 2/3 vcrs (hell, maybe even a dvd recorder on top of that)

only thing is, i refuse to deal with more than 1 tape.

Im too lazy

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'll take the tapes, dogy.

no wait, I won't take any friendly tapes.

I hate labeling friendlies since I don't know who's who.

I'll take as many tournament, crew battle, money match, combo video tapes as you please.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
i could bring 2/3 vcrs (hell, maybe even a dvd recorder on top of that)

only thing is, i refuse to deal with more than 1 tape.

Im too lazy
I'll take one of your VCR's, Dogy.

But the last thing I've known about DVD Recorders, they have MAJOR lag...But umm...I'll take a VCR please!

Thanx a bunch!! :chuckle:

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
KO- If you're broke, there's always the option of friendlies XD Not like I get to play you every day or anything awesome like that.

DP- Fo shizzle my nizzle :ness:

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
KO- If you're broke, there's always the option of friendlies XD Not like I get to play you every day or anything awesome like that.

DP- Fo shizzle my nizzle :ness:
buddy you know ill have friendlies with you anyway. whether u like it or not lol. i need you to teach me how to put a Jacket on ness that way i can take my ness to the next level. but hopefully i wont be broke. Who are you teaming with. (hopefully not chad cause yall are too good together) i cant wait for this.

As for people coming we are set at 5. Me, JMOAN, Bloshi, (hopefully) Red Ninja, and InTheZone.

Ambix

Smash Ace
Chad will be teaming with iori and hopefully hilarity will ensue.

Zero is a n i g g e rjew f a g g o t for not coming over to eat cake at three in the morning.....

Handorin

Smash Hero
buddy you know ill have friendlies with you anyway. whether u like it or not lol. i need you to teach me how to put a Jacket on ness that way i can take my ness to the next level. but hopefully i wont be broke. Who are you teaming with. (hopefully not chad cause yall are too good together) i cant wait for this.

As for people coming we are set at 5. Me, JMOAN, Bloshi, (hopefully) Red Ninja, and InTheZone.
That's the easiest part though! XD

Daysoo

Smash Ace
The contract project I was gonna do to fund this trip fell through, so I'm scrounging around for money at the moment.
Will know if I'm going tomorrow probably.

PS: Hey Reflex, bring a copy of PBR will ya? :p
I WANTS TO BATTOLZ.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
who brings two thirds of a vcr? can't afford a whole one, DK?
That's two OR three vcrs, you overgrown chimpanzee.

I figured you of all people would understand that shorthand, since you spend so much time with your n***** technology.

XD

anybody still lookin for a partner?

nice1

Smash Lord

I figured you of all people would understand that shorthand, since you spend so much time with your n***** technology.

XD

wat did u call it:chuckle:

Prac352

Smash Lord

XD

I think Ares is still looking for a partner. Hit him up.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
so basically I realized something.

I like never ever post in the major GA events (well, this might as well be GA) topics. I dunno someone just tells me about it and I generally show up.

G4S4: never posted

SOD5: yeah right

Reflex's: You get one my crazy *** friend.

Also, is there any need for a setup? I know marty is bringing his cube and mini cube screen so they can play smash on the way to columbus... but I also have a perfect sized TV for tournament matches and travel. If you need it let me know but if not its cool cause carrying that thing 3 flights of stairs down from my dorm and then back up to my dorm is not something I particularly enjoy but again if needed...

yeah.

MM's?

since this is my one post for before the tournament, if I get any MM's (all 5 bucks plz) then assume I accept, cause I accept all challenges my peach vs anyone... except for the people in the area and carter and 112 and chaddd cause they're a bunch of losers.

ss118

Smash Master

XD

If it's not too late, I'm still lookin for a partner.

and does anyone have a place that's close to the tourney where we can stay on saturday for the tourney(ahem 122/ SLEEPYK ahem)?

Top Bottom