• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reflex's Mega-Fun Smash Challenge Session! (December 2, 2007)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
thats only mewtwo, jigglypufff, pichu, and pikachu. ill pass

also cant do that many teams with just those 4. Sorry to disapoint, maybe when brawl comes out. Then can play pokemon trainer too!
this makes me sad. although Desu is really good at pokemanz!

Prac352

Smash Lord
Aight dudes. I can house about ten people. Priority goes to Rice and the rest of the ballhandlers because they asked first. So I've got room for about five more people.

There are two beds available and three couch spaces, everybody else needs to be prepared to share floor space with three dogs.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
hehehe yea it wouldnt be F-air. cause TWIPL + DML is too good.

we D-air anyone to battle us. hehehehe

we are like a B-air when we go savage mode.

when we shave our legs we use.... ok ill stop now.
I think you've been hanging around Jackson too much. If you guys keep up with this pun ****, I'll have to slap you in the head next time I see you, and I don't want to do that.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Norfair is a good stage. There isnt anything wrong with it.
Besides the lava that engulfs the entire stage, save a completely broken capsule that is NOTHING LIKE Brinstar's main platform. I saw your horrible, horrible argument in that thread. :laugh:

I'll have to slap you in the head next time I see you, and I don't want to do that.
Yeah because then you'll enrage the b-air. amirite?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Just to help Keith, Darvel, and Jeff out, I'll make a little list and update it as we go just to see who is going where and to be sure spaces are still available.

Prac's House:
1. Rice
2. RAM
3. Drumma Boi
4. Ragnarok
5. Mr. P
6. ihavespaceballs
7. -Chad-
8. Iori
9. Zero
10. Ambix (possibly)

Darvel's House:
1. KOKingPin
2. JMOAN
3. RedNinja
4. Bloshi
5.Aurafox (possibly)
6. XIF
7. PB&J
8. C.....
9. Laijin
10. GA Peach

Jeff's Dorm Room:

(yup, only two slots, but it's all good, because I'll be picking up Jeff and I could give a ride to the other two staying with him as well just as long as you don't mind windows rolled down and rock music :) )

I believe Keith said he was giving priority to the panhandlers; how many of you are there? As for everyone else, could you state who you were interested in staying with? (CDE members don't count *cough* DP *cough* because you guys know you got places to stay lol)

EDIT: Chad and Jack need housing, who else is coming with you guys?

EDIT 2: Got the answers. Everyone is full now, only Jeff has any slots left open.

RAM

Smash Lord
Well we are'nt the manhandlers anymore, we still kind of debating on a new name. so far our two options are HAND BANANNA and TEAM DAT.

Ppl coming with me would be.

RAM
RICE
DRUMMA BOI
RAGNAROK
MR P

That's our line up.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
@Prac - I'm not saying you have to, nor am I assuming anything, but on my list I added the INNSomniacs to your housing list just to put them somewhere for now. So please don't be angry with me lol, I'm just trying to help :)

@Everyone else - Regardless of where the INNSomniacs stay, we still have 2 slots at Jeff's house, and then of course Darvel may be able to hold more than what he has right now.

IS THERE ANYONE ELSE IN NEED OF HOUSING!?!?!

Prac352

Smash Lord
Just to help Keith, Darvel, and Jeff out, I'll make a little list and update it as we go just to see who is going where and to be sure spaces are still available.

Prac's House:
1. Rice
2. RAM
3. Drumma Boi
4. Ragnarok
5. Mr. P
6. ihavespaceballs
7. -Chad-
8. Iori
9. Zero
10. Ambix (possibly)

For now, Keith's house may be full. I'll update when Keith gives us his info.

Darvel's House:
1. KOKingPin
2. JMOAN
3. RedNinja
4. Bloshi
5.Aurafox (possibly)

6-10? I don't know how many he is willing to take on (he owns his own home, so it's up to him)

Jeff's Dorm Room:

(yup, only two slots, but it's all good, because I'll be picking up Jeff and I could give a ride to the other two staying with him as well just as long as you don't mind windows rolled down and rock music :) )

I believe Keith said he was giving priority to the panhandlers; how many of you are there? As for everyone else, could you state who you were interested in staying with? (CDE members don't count *cough* DP *cough* because you guys know you got places to stay lol)

EDIT: Chad and Jack need housing, who else is coming with you guys?
This looks aight to me.

EDIT: HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
List has been updated for great justice. Only Jeff has space now, and it's enough for 2 people only. Hopefully though that's everyone who requested housing. :)

RAM

Smash Lord
The pre-reg list should be updated.

Tim we should have frinedlies up the poo hole with my Luigi vs your Samus as u wanted, to make up for me not using him at our last 2 encounters.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Actually Mike, I think you and I originally planned to team at this. I can still team with you if you want and I'll thrust that scrubby DP on somebody else.

nice1

Smash Lord
Actually Mike, I think you and I originally planned to team at this. I can still team with you if you want and I'll thrust that scrubby DP on somebody else.
**** thats harsh but i like when u and mike team up it's too funny

Ares726

Smash Ace
It doesn't really matter to me either way. I'd say you team with DP though. My attendenece may be iffy.

That's probably the most ambiguous sentence ever. Well, probably not. Whatever.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
*The reason why I have second thoughts teaming up with a trash-talkin', typical...Prac."

>_<;

Gerbil

Smash Champion
OK Jared here are our options of team names:

Scoregasm
It Could Always Be Worse
Veni, Vidi, Whisky - I came, I saw, I drank
NeedMoney4NinjaLessons
Mighty ****** Kickers
Dream Cancelers

:p I could find more but I'm lazy. Personally I like Mighty ****** Kickers haha...

Top Bottom