• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reflex's Mega-Fun Smash Challenge Session! (December 2, 2007)

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
but yeah no johns chad owned me that set what can I say gg.

Everyone I played in brackets: good games, I hope you guys enjoyed the tournament as much as I did (which, yes, I did enjoy it alot) Love goes out to all of you.

ambix you actually really surprised me your peach was fairly nasty.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
DP: Give him 50 feet ROFL:laugh:
Yeah, XIF! We had to like...Back the fucck off you, because you went soo mafucckin' BERSERK, I had to tell the other Smashers sitting behind you to back off 50 feet!

Cause the first match you played when you snatched your controller out, you almost hit ol' buddy behind ya.

So, I gave everybody a warning: If XIF gets mad or starts to get pissed off, give him 50 feet! :laugh:

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Yeah, XIF! We had to like...Back the fucck off you, because you went soo mafucckin' BERSERK, I had to tell the other Smashers sitting behind you to back off 50 feet!

Cause the first match you played when you snatched your controller out, you almost hit ol' buddy behind ya.

So, I gave everybody a warning: If XIF gets mad or starts to get pissed off, give him 50 feet! :laugh:
yeah man i'm glad you were able to take my childish acting in light but there really isnt any excuse I used to have anger issues at tournament very often and it took me a long time to get over it for the most part and its been a long time since i've gotten super pissed and I apologize to everyone at the tournament there's no need for that kind of acting.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
yeah man i'm glad you were able to take my childish acting in light but there really isnt any excuse I used to have anger issues at tournament very often and it took me a long time to get over it for the most part and its been a long time since i've gotten super pissed and I apologize to everyone at the tournament there's no need for that kind of acting.
It's alright, man. Some people actually took it funny.

*cough* *cough* All of Columbus! *cough*

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
You guys get any vids? I'm pretty disappointed that there were no finals. You guys should have at least played the finals even though you were going to split it. I want to see some good matches.

-Chad-

Slackerator
You guys get any vids? I'm pretty disappointed that there were no finals. You guys should have at least played the finals even though you were going to split it. I want to see some good matches.
Iori never plays when it's a split, and XIF said he was too stressed to continue playing. Even if I split I always want to do finals : (

Gerbil

Smash Champion
We did snatch team's Winner Bracket Finals, Iori got a bunch of him as Mewtwo, and I swear I saw like 5 people carrying tapes around (we had like.... 6 or 7 VCRs)

Sad thing is: we had more TVs than cubes/Wiis >.> gg lol I know for sure 2 tvs went unusued, and about 2 others had 2 different games on it, and we still managed to be done with everything by 8:00.

Mad props to Reflex for hosting this, finding a venue that was nice and cool (though the bathrooms were "ugh" lol: Burger King Bathrooms > Venue Bathrooms) and you provided food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
(Burger King Bathrooms > Venue Bathrooms)
No joke. At least Burger King was within walking distance.

On a side note, a results/shoutouts thread is up. I'm running off of a proxy site; someone post the link here for their own post count purposes, XD.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
iori and chad won doubles
2nd was xif and marty

singles results was a split between
1: xif, chad, iori
4: Reflex
5: FullMetal
5: Cornel
7: Prac
7: IHaveSpaceBalls
9: KO Kingpin
9: DP
9:
9:

i know more but it'll come up with the thread, i guess.
What the **** why am i voted as third as ****ing usual am i never good enough for first or second ****..... Oh good touney you guys, glub glub you know what i mean.

Top Bottom