• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reflex's Mega-Fun Smash Challenge Session! (December 2, 2007)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Somebody postpone this until next weekend. Lol.
Please?
You know it can't be done :( NOYS is on the 8th, and the LOI is on the 15th. You should just 4 stock whatever is keeping you from coming, and then come anyways ^.^

Nite

Smash Champion
It's my school work that is due next week. No way I can get it all done by today, pack, get ready and leave.

Sorry. Maybe next time.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
It's my school work that is due next week. No way I can get it all done by today, pack, get ready and leave.

Sorry. Maybe next time.
Do the work during that longass 7 hour drive! Then when you get to Darvel's just be like: "I'm using your PC yo" and he be like "Aight dats cool my *****" and then you can says "**** YEAH!!"

And then it's done ^.^ Email everything to yourself :p

Nite

Smash Champion
Do the work during that longass 7 hour drive! Then when you get to Darvel's just be like: "I'm using your PC yo" and he be like "Aight dats cool my *****" and then you can says "**** YEAH!!"

And then it's done ^.^ Email everything to yourself :p
Doing school work on the road? lol

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Doing school work on the road? lol
I've done it. Actually, it sucks lol cause the car ride is sometimes bumpy, and in your case you have an Iori with you so it's gonna be kinda loud :p But just write it all down, get to Darvel's (or Keith's), start the conversation I mentioned above, type it all up, e-mail it to yourself, play smash, profit.

It seriously is that simple ^.^

Handorin

Smash Hero

Sorry. Maybe next time.
Pack? You only need a controller, the clothes on your back, MAYBE another pair of clothes, deoderant, money, and school work. If you want comfort, a sleeping bag.

It would take me less than 5min for all of that. >_>

Nite

Smash Champion
I'm with Alpha, lol.

Hand- Just stating what I have to do. Never said packing would take a lot of time, it'd just be another thing on my to do list before we would leave today.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Quick update: The venue should be open at around 10; possibly a little before that. Keep that in mind.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Oh man if Handorin is coming.
I can't wait for this. :O

This is probably my last tournament while living in GA, as I am moving to Florida around the end of the month/very early january(And i'm not going to Soft's tourney).

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
He bugged me forever to change his av. ...I wish I thought of doing this >: I

Then again I'd be too lazy to do it anyway.

Virg for best avatar '07!

ss118

Smash Master
Sorry guys.... I hate when my parents don't tell me when we're doing something for the weekend. That's the 2nd time they've done that on a tourney.
I hear Wal-Mart has got a sale on considerate parents. Is this true?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
**** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

I got *****. 'Nuff said. :p (Except Laijin, I butt ****ed yo YL, even if it was the one and only match we played :D) Shoutouts to come in the results thread ^.^

*runs from Laijin* :p

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
I didn't stick around for the end of singles, but I think Iori and Chad won doubles. It ended up being a $104 prize I think.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
iori and chad won doubles
2nd was xif and marty

singles results was a split between
1: xif, chad, iori
4: Reflex
5: FullMetal
5: Cornel
7: Prac
7: IHaveSpaceBalls
9: KO Kingpin
9: DP
9:
9:

i know more but it'll come up with the thread, i guess.

Ambix

Smash Ace
WTF
will you guys quit splitting
mega
lameres
It was mostly xif who wanted to split.....he practically threw a b i t c h fit when chad beat him in the winners bracket. He started smacking himself in the head.

Money makes the world go round~

Top Bottom