• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reflex's Mega-Fun Smash Challenge Session! (December 2, 2007)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
so basically I realized something.

I like never ever post in the major GA events (well, this might as well be GA) topics. I dunno someone just tells me about it and I generally show up.

G4S4: never posted

SOD5: yeah right

Reflex's: You get one my crazy *** friend.
Top tier. I feel pretty awesome.

Also, is there any need for a setup? I know marty is bringing his cube and mini cube screen so they can play smash on the way to columbus... but I also have a perfect sized TV for tournament matches and travel. If you need it let me know but if not its cool cause carrying that thing 3 flights of stairs down from my dorm and then back up to my dorm is not something I particularly enjoy but again if needed...
I apologize for being lazy, and I'll scan through the thread one good time as soon as I'm done with school today, but I'd also like to say: Anyone that said to me that they can bring a TV or setup, post it again. It'd be awfully convenient.

Sorry, XIF; I'll have an answer for you by the end of the day.
MM's?

since this is my one post for before the tournament, if I get any MM's (all 5 bucks plz) then assume I accept, cause I accept all challenges my peach vs anyone... except for the people in the area and carter and 112 and chaddd cause they're a bunch of losers.
I'll money match you. By anyone, do you mean I can switch up, or no? Either way, I'd be up for a $5 money match.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I live at least 2 hours from the venue, but i guess i'm closer than savannah. you can stay at my house if you want, i dunno why you'd pick my house over one near columbus though, arty.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
KO- Consider it done! I hadn't really thought about teamsies, but if I decide to I will announce it to the world in an epic fashion, lol. And yes, Good Trick Revival (Chad + myself, as of the last naming installment) definitely generates some hot action, almost like those hand-warming packs, or Nite's pair of OJs.

Ambush- Yea man, I was dead to the world >< It was almost like I walked in the door of my abode, and bizarre gravity pulled me into the bed. I'll see about visiting sometime, though, for it amuses and entertains me greatly.

Moogly-woogly- Smash 64 love prz?

-Chad-

Slackerator
Hey XIF, I'll MM youuu~

5$ 3 of 5? I only got to play you in friendlies last time : (

edit- Oh yeah, anyone wanna money match in Stepmania or Bust-A-Move?

Also does anyone besides Zero, Ambix, and myself play Melty Blood?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Xif I will MM same as Chad's MM

and Chad I will MM you on those same requirements.

<3

also Chaddd if you read this I want you for a MM also...

hooray I can't believe I'm coming <3

SleepyK

I'm bringing a TV, a cube, memcard.
I don't have a copy of smash, sadly.

any stipends for full setups?

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hey XIF, I'll MM youuu~

Man, Chad, I want to play you in some stepmania.

I want to come now =/

Jx31

Smash Ace
Hey XIF, I'll MM youuu~

Oh crap, I may have to take you up in Stepmania since I'm bringing my computer with the program on it. I haven't played it in a week or two for personal reasons though so we'll see.

Rayku

Smash Lord
If I don't have a MM with you yet, I want one with u, TRC.
Rayku, you should come.
1) I need a ride

2) Even if I get a ride, I have this huge research paper I have to do throughout the entire weekend, so even that's bust, unless I can miraculously find a ride and finish my paper TOMORROW

-Chad-

Slackerator
and Chad I will MM you on those same requirements.
Woo! Thought you weren't coming to this : X Glad to see you are : D

And yes for the MM, we'll actually finish it this time hahah, no "my controller is shielding by itself" johns like that one time at SoD
Man, Chad, I want to play you in some stepmania.

I want to come now =/
=x I wish you could make it : ( school before smash (unless you're me and a huge slacker)

Oh crap, I may have to take you up in Stepmania since I'm bringing my computer with the program on it. I haven't played it in a week or two for personal reasons though so we'll see.
I'm gonna try to bring it as well, via IHSB's laptop since I seem to ***** it for every game I wanna play...maybe I'll use Zero's instead..

Jx31

Smash Ace
This post is for the people staying with Keith tommorrow. "If you have any questions or concerns before I get off of work call either Jx31(Me) or Gerbil,thanks."

Also you guys may be able to come over earlier Saturday, I don't know how it's looking yet though.

My number is 770-757-0713 btw, aim Gerbil for his.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Just posting this list to confirm with everyone on it that we're still on for our MMs~
Be sure and let me know BEFORE the tourney if you're unable to MM, for whatever reason (money johns, etc)

DP- 5$ 3/5
IHSB- 5$ 2/3
Tsunami- 5$ 3/5
NES Noob- 5$ 2/3
Nice1- 5$ 3/5
Articanus- 20$ 3/5
Tom/Yang- ?$ ?/?
Ambix- 5$ 3/5
KOKingpin 5$ 2/3
Prac- ?$ ?/?
Prac- Iron Man ?$
My
Marth
Fox
Ganondorf
Falco
Roy
vs.
Prac's
Peach
Ganon
Luigi
Fox
Falcon

GPC vs. CDE ROUND 3!!!
I want to tape this, since our second one never saw the light of day...

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I want to tape this, since our second one never saw the light of day...
That's cause you gave it to the second darkest ***** in GA and he doesn't mesh well with light XDDDDDDD

/racial jokes

*runs fast*
*is not a racist*
*points out it was just a joke*

... ok. I think I covered my *** well enough. ^.^

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
looks like Handorin jacked Gerbil's account. We better ban it before he goes around posting in all the rooms.

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
Gee-RAHHH... I so want to go to this. But I can't. Life as a high schooler really SUCKS, since I can't do anything on weekdays... anyhow, good luck to my crew ( and you too Zero)

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
so basically I realized something.

I like never ever post in the major GA events (well, this might as well be GA) topics. I dunno someone just tells me about it and I generally show up.

G4S4: never posted

SOD5: yeah right

Reflex's: You get one my crazy *** friend.

Also, is there any need for a setup? I know marty is bringing his cube and mini cube screen so they can play smash on the way to columbus... but I also have a perfect sized TV for tournament matches and travel. If you need it let me know but if not its cool cause carrying that thing 3 flights of stairs down from my dorm and then back up to my dorm is not something I particularly enjoy but again if needed...

yeah.

MM's?

since this is my one post for before the tournament, if I get any MM's (all 5 bucks plz) then assume I accept, cause I accept all challenges my peach vs anyone... except for the people in the area and carter and 112 and chaddd cause they're a bunch of losers.
YES TVS NEED PLZ

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
That's cause you gave it to the second darkest ***** in GA and he doesn't mesh well with light XDDDDDDD

/racial jokes

*runs fast*
*is not a racist*
*points out it was just a joke*

... ok. I think I covered my *** well enough. ^.^
nobody said a word about that crew battle for like, a month

SleepyK

i pestered you for it for a good bit

and i was pestered for it. i redirected everyone to dogy but i guess they were like "i'll post once and forget about it"

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
I'm sure everybody's ready for this tournament and want it to go underway already. But, must I remind you guys this...
BRING SOME TV'S!!!!!
We really need some, and it would help to have a lot of TV's. Everybody's posted that they're coming, but...What about the setups?
I believe that's more important right now.
:ohwell:

Top Bottom