• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reflex's Mega-Fun Smash Challenge Session! (December 2, 2007)

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
This is my last call for me and my TV to get a ride to the tourny. If I can't get one soon, I'll have to stay a hermit. I'm not picky about if you return that night or the next day, just that we return ^^

I live in Tuscaloosa, but also can drive up to Jasper (along HWY 78) if it's more convenient.

Jx31

Smash Ace
Seriously, someone needs to pick that guy up.

Also, I'm still looking for a teammate.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
LOL DOUBLE MARTH?

I have a better idea, I'll drive them by the venue and they can throw the money out the window.
=P

Double Marth just sucks THAT BAD.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
duchock, i'm trying my best to get moogle to pick me up from b'ham. so if he has two seats, perhaps he can meet you some where too. assuming he's going, and assuming he has even room for me, and assuming he's willing to drive to bham :-D

Jx31

Smash Ace
Lol at the double Marth suggestion Dp nice try, though, I mostly use Ganon in teams anyways >.>

Still looking for a team mate -_-.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
LOL DOUBLE MARTH?

I have a better idea, I'll drive them by the venue and they can throw the money out the window.
=P

Double Marth just sucks THAT BAD.
Dang...I didn't know it'd be THAT BAD. My bad...Just tryna help a fellow GA smasher out, here...

By the way, you guys should talk to Reflex about what idea he has planned for teams...:chuckle:

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Dang...I didn't know it'd be THAT BAD. My bad...Just tryna help a fellow GA smasher out, here...

By the way, you guys should talk to Reflex about what idea he has planned for teams...:chuckle:
Don't confuse them lol, Reflex meant it as a side event, not for the actual teams itself. :p

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Okay, here's an idea that I thought was really good, courtesy of my crewmate Darvel (Seph20 on the boards).

Raffle Teams.

The idea is that we put everyone's name in a container of sorts, and when registration is over, we shuffle it up and pick two at a time for people to team with.

I would imagine that we'd get some interesting experiences and matches, as well as crazy team names this way...

It's just something else that's fun to do. $5 per entry?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
that sounds fun as hell.

also

random characters (out of characters you play, preferably.. or not, that might be even more fun)

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
I just got a VCR from my dad! Along with 6 empty tapes...So I'm gonna be recording some matches like hell...

I'm gonna record matches at the smashfests being held at Darvel's & Keith's also.

Let me know if you guys want to be recorded! :chuckle:

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Man, all of this sounds so fun and I really don't think I can make it now. **** it. >=[

There is still a chance but most likely I won't. I will be in Atlanta during some part of December. Maybe, I can go to something in GA while I am over there. =/

-Chad-

Slackerator
Okay, here's an idea that I thought was really good, courtesy of my crewmate Darvel (Seph20 on the boards).

Raffle Teams.

The idea is that we put everyone's name in a container of sorts, and when registration is over, we shuffle it up and pick two at a time for people to team with.

I would imagine that we'd get some interesting experiences and matches, as well as crazy team names this way...

It's just something else that's fun to do. $5 per entry?
It's an interesting idea that I've seen a few times but will we have time for all of this awesomeness? : X

nice1

Smash Lord
I just got a VCR from my dad! Along with 6 empty tapes...So I'm gonna be recording some matches like hell...

I'm gonna record matches at the smashfests being held at Darvel's & Keith's also.

Let me know if you guys want to be recorded! :chuckle:
i want my matches recorded plz

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
In the raffle case, I'm definately not entering. I'd be fun to participate, but I'd hate to drag someone else down with me ^^;

Although. raffles would make it a helluva lot more fun to watch =D

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
So is the tournament starting at 11 AM still? Its looking like I might have to wake up early sunday morning, drive up to the tournament, and drive back afterwards :x I have classes on Monday which makes it even more complicated, and my dad is attempting to take a prac on all my plans.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Guess what i just found hahah. (go on guess) Man reflex i can't stop counting the days till this event. Iori will be recording everyone this time and prac be prepared to do like 8 matches with me to insure your apperance on my next vid hehe.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Guess what i just found hahah. (go on guess) Man reflex i can't stop counting the days till this event. Iori will be recording everyone this time and prac be prepared to do like 8 matches with me to insure your apperance on my next vid hehe.
Iori - I got a "get the ****ing video onto a d@mn computer already" doohickey from my Uncle this weekend, so we can finally start getting all those tapes you've been hording up on Youtube. Wanna come by today and see what we can get done?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
so what events will take place at this tournament.
i've heard like 5 different ones mentioned? this is gonna take like nine days :-P

Prac352

Smash Lord
Hey guys, Anybody that is housing with me should NOT arrive before 6:00 PM on Saturday. There will be nobody here to receive you and the doors will be locked.

If you wish to drive in earlier than that then you will need to Find someplace else to be until I get home from work. I'd suggest you hit up Alpha's smashfest.

EDIT: Reflex, you might want to edit this and the other housing information that Gerbil posted into the first page.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Hey KO, mm? I'm thinking 5$, 2/3 Ness on Ganon sechs all the wayyyyyyyyyy. Aroused? You should be ^^

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I remind my Dad of everything I've done for him today, and then remind him about my going to Columbus this Sunday (because at first he said yes, then after the date changed he said "remind me when it gets closer"). I tell him that I'm gonna be carpoolin' with Dogy to save some monies (but really, when has Tom been low on monies?), and that we want to leave early Sunday mornin.'

So he says he'll think about it, but exams are close and sunday is important. :mad:
But my stepmom gave me the *i'll convince him otherwise* half-smile.

So basically I'll be going no matter what, but I might have to steal the car to do it. Smash aid X all over again. =/

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
man, tom's stepmom roolz.

and his sister is hot, if she looks anything like tom.

Top Bottom