• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reflex's Mega-Fun Smash Challenge Session! (December 2, 2007)

Rayku

Smash Lord
I dunno. I would've liked to do something, but I can't imagine that the popularity of it would be too big.

Either way, I encourage you to wear something anyway. It'd break up the monotony, and I might still do something for you. I love seeing costumes, as does the rest of this general community, "amirite"?
All of a sudden the memories of Smash Aid IV and V come back to me.

Aurafox, what a G

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
All of a sudden the memories of Smash Aid IV and V come back to me.

Aurafox, what a G
speaking of Aurafox I might be able to pick him up on the way down there. btw we might need housing the night before if we decide to go on saturday night. but it is a done deal. Myself, JMOAN, RedNinja, and Bloshi for sure. maybe aurafox. housing for 5 yo!

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
speaking of Aurafox I might be able to pick him up on the way down there. btw we might need housing the night before if we decide to go on saturday night. but it is a done deal. Myself, JMOAN, RedNinja, and Bloshi for sure. maybe aurafox. housing for 5 yo!
House in at Keith's or Darvel's if you want some good azz competition!!

Not only that, KOkingpin, but we can have our MM there, also. Wherever you go...

I'll be there MOST likely...:laugh:

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Doesn't Thief live in Tuscaloosa, at least for school? Duchock, you have someone in your city who is totally awesome.
While Thief is awesome, I asked and I don't think he's coming to this particular tournament. If worst comes to worst, I can drive. I don't really want to because A) I'll be driving at night, B) I'll be driving at night on roads I've never been on, C) I suck at driving and D) I have class the next day.

But as for the costume, sure, I'll wear it! It's kinda left over from a convention, but it's still relative to smash =D

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'd offer to team, Jx, but Tom and I have leftover team promises from like 20 years ago. and then next is Laijin... lol.

SleepyK

Ram!

man, i keep forgetting how many awesome OOSers are coming to this!

can't wait to see everyone again.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
If Ram's crew shows maybe LA will too. Cyphus should be itching for a rematch lol.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
anyway we would REALLY like housing does Darvel and Prac live near each other or something if so i dont really think it matters where we go. i might even be able to talk jmoan into giving one of yall a Chuck Norris Beard ride. eh!? eh!?

Btw check the latest Announcement by kirbyking. kinda reminds me of the atlantic south boards hahahaha we are like spam central

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
I thought you forgot me Josh :(
:)

Jeff: If you have something tommorow..I was planning on having a smashfest on Saturday from 1 PM-6 PM

Let's have both
That would be pretty awesome as far as I'm concerned :D

@Nice: AINT NO USE lol

Jx31

Smash Ace
I thought you forgot me Josh :(
:)

Jeff: If you have something tommorow..I was planning on having a smashfest on Saturday from 1 PM-6 PM

Let's have both
That would be pretty awesome as far as I'm concerned :D

@Nice: AINT NO USE lol
Well I wasn't planning on a smashfest, I just wished someone would come down here and smash :(. Though, with everyone downtown gone for thanksgiving I could easily have one tommorrow if anyone would want it, however, who would come on such sort notice?(post if anyone does btw) >.<

I will come to your smashfest on Saturday if everything goes well btw.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Well I wasn't planning on a smashfest, I just wished someone would come down here and smash :(. Though, with everyone downtown gone for thanksgiving I could easily have one tommorrow if anyone would want it, however, who would come on such sort notice?(post if anyone does btw) >.<

I will come to your smashfest on Saturday if everything goes well btw.
Actually...I have nothing to do tomorrow. So I'm game.

Just got to go to Bible Study later on, though.

Church = God/Top Tier.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
anyone wanna do like a small pokemon tournament while there too? i have so many freaking teams that i wanna battle people with.

Pokemon MM?

mog112

Smash Ace
anyone wanna do like a small pokemon tournament while there too? i have so many freaking teams that i wanna battle people with.

Pokemon MM?
thats only mewtwo, jigglypufff, pichu, and pikachu. ill pass

also cant do that many teams with just those 4. Sorry to disapoint, maybe when brawl comes out. Then can play pokemon trainer too!

SleepyK

thats only mewtwo, jigglypufff, pichu, and pikachu. ill pass

also cant do that many teams with just those 4. Sorry to disapoint, maybe when brawl comes out. Then can play pokemon trainer too!
LOL

2 good mike.

Rayku

Smash Lord

Pokemon MM?
If only I was coming to this, I've been looking to MM someone in pokemon for a while now.

Sucks

Top Bottom