• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reflex's Mega-Fun Smash Challenge Session! (December 2, 2007)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
edit: how about those stipulations to our Iron man Match Yang!
If we've got the monies then we can put the monies on it. I've got some MMs with other guys too, so if I lose those I might not have the dough. :(

I already owe you like 2 million invisible dollars, though. :D

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
If we've got the monies then we can put the monies on it. I've got some MMs with other guys too, so if I lose those I might not have the dough. :(

I already owe you like 2 million invisible dollars, though. :D
lol u got it all wrong read my Sig lol

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
My list is shaping up quite nicely...

DP- 5$ 3/5
IHSB- 5$ 2/3
Tsunami- 5$ 3/5
NES Noob- 5$ 2/3
Nice1- 5$ 3/5
Articanus- 20$ 3/5
Tom/Yang- ?$ ?/?
Ambix- 5$ 3/5
KOKingpen 5$ 2/3
Prac- ?$ ?/?
Prac- Iron Man ?$
My
Marth
Fox
Ganondorf
Sheik
Roy
vs.
Prac's
Peach
Ganon
Luigi
Fox
Falcon

I'm down for maybe 2 more MMs, if anyone else wants one, but then I'm at my limit.
(For now)
;)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
My list is shaping up quite nicely...

DP- 5$ 3/5
IHSB- 5$ 2/3
Tsunami- 5$ 3/5
NES Noob- 5$ 2/3
Nice1- 5$ 3/5
Articanus- 20$ 3/5
Tom/Yang- ?$ ?/?
Ambix- 5$ 3/5
KOKingpin 5$ 2/3
Prac- ?$ ?/?
Prac- Iron Man ?$
My
Marth
Fox
Ganondorf
Sheik
Roy
vs.
Prac's
Peach
Ganon
Luigi
Fox
Falcon

I'm down for maybe 2 more MMs, if anyone else wants one, but then I'm at my limit.
(For now)
;)
fixed cause you spelled my name wrong. I am greatly offended. I must take it out on children at the Children's Hospital.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
*adds to the hype*

This **** is IN TWO WEEKS MOTHA ****AS! I HOPE YOU BROUGHT YO CORN BREAD BOYS! O.o

Gerbil

Smash Champion
****! I forgot who I was teaming with here. Jared was it you?!

Please tell me it was :/ I know I'm teaming with Jeff at FullMetal's...

Ambix

Smash Ace
I can manage a ****ty luigi.

If not i think my fox counts as low teir since i have zero tech skill with him~

Jx31

Smash Ace
Yeah Josh you are my teammate. :)

Two weeks!!!!!! Woot!!!

P.S Anyone from Columbus availiable to smash this week ? :(

I am bored ;p
*Raises hand* I'm free pretty much all week except for Thursday. I haven't been able to play anyone outside of tournament situations for a month now, I'm so bored -_-. Hit me up on aim if you want to smash Aim-jx31234, when will you be back in town btw?

-Chad-

Slackerator
I"m fairly positive I"m going to this now..

Didn't I have a MM with someone or something..? and if not...anyone want to? >_>
Also me and Iori will team MM with us only going Pichu and Pikachu =o

Jx31

Smash Ace
I"m fairly positive I"m going to this now..

Didn't I have a MM with someone or something..? and if not...anyone want to? >_>
Also me and Iori will team MM with us only going Pichu and Pikachu =o
I'll 1$ mm you with either my Marth or Ganon, your choice. If you want we can have two 1$ mms with my Marth AND Ganon.:)

Prac352

Smash Lord
Keep your money Jeff!

If it's burning a hole in your pocket, you can pay me for gas . . .

Gerbil

Smash Champion
We'll need more TVs. I wish I could offer but I can't :/ However, if things get desperate, you can always call up CyberLANding and see if they'll rent a TV or two to you (They've rented their TVs out before, I used to help take care of that crap). Granted I dunno how the hell you'd get the TV to your tourny, but perhaps someone with a truck could help?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
We'll need more TVs. I wish I could offer but I can't :/ However, if things get desperate, you can always call up CyberLANding and see if they'll rent a TV or two to you (They've rented their TVs out before, I used to help take care of that crap). Granted I dunno how the hell you'd get the TV to your tourny, but perhaps someone with a truck could help?
quit ruining the conversation.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
I'm definately down for going (and I'll come bearing a T.V.) While I'm still relatively new to the tourny scene, I probably won't be wasting my $10 on smashing.

There's only one problem: I could really use a ride. I'd probably kill myself trying to get down there. I live in Tuscaloosa right now so it's kinda on the way there from the west. If it makes the situation any better, I can rendezvous with a driver in Jasper (It's along HWY 78 about 40 miles away from Birmingham)

Oh, and one more thing. Is the costume contest still on? It is about a month since halloween has passed... but I'd still love to show off what I've got. =P

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I'm definately down for going (and I'll come bearing a T.V.) While I'm still relatively new to the tourny scene, I probably won't be wasting my $10 on smashing.

There's only one problem: I could really use a ride. I'd probably kill myself trying to get down there. I live in Tuscaloosa right now so it's kinda on the way there from the west. If it makes the situation any better, I can rendezvous with a driver in Jasper (It's along HWY 78 about 40 miles away from Birmingham)

Oh, and one more thing. Is the costume contest still on? It is about a month since halloween has passed... but I'd still love to show off what I've got. =P
SOMEONE GIVE THIS GUY A RIDE

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Doesn't Thief live in Tuscaloosa, at least for school? Duchock, you have someone in your city who is totally awesome.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I dunno. I would've liked to do something, but I can't imagine that the popularity of it would be too big.

Either way, I encourage you to wear something anyway. It'd break up the monotony, and I might still do something for you. I love seeing costumes, as does the rest of this general community, "amirite"?

Top Bottom