• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reflex's Mega-Fun Smash Challenge Session! (December 2, 2007)

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Hey dont forget me and david with the ride!!

Im disappointed alectrius and ram..... o wait u guys must have other plans to have a hot date on the way???

LOL @ rag hating ram's Yo****

Ram I have a neat surprise coming up I made for u on the computer :) hope u like it.

O yea well if ram if free lancing him a team mate I call someone....... who wants to be called?? maybe Iori, Chad, or Reflex...... hrmmmm I call all 3!!! and Ram, Rice, and Rag!!!

Prac352

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure I've got DP for this tourney. He'll correct me if I'm wrong.

Ram, I hope this hate is all in good fun. Haha, I know you rock face . . . but if you really want me to take your money . . . =)

RAM

Smash Lord
Prac- I'm kidding man. Also everyone know I don't money match. but u think ur going to take my money eh? QUARTER MATCH!!!!

Drummer - when I say I need a ride I'm speaking on behalf of my crew. tssssssssss what a chump.

RAM

Smash Lord
I guess I"m teaming with Reflex.

Double Bowser eating faces. ( In team friendlies lol )

I can't wait to get Prac's quarter. I think I'll get some bubble gum that swirl down the spiral. It's entertaining and chewy to say the least.

Rayku

Smash Lord
The only thing stopping me from going right now is probably job johnz, which I might have. Next Sunday is job-search day for me, and I might get one (at least I hope so)

Teammate?

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
You are correct, Prac. You & me on teams...."PRAC ATTACK!!!"

And I agree with you, Rayku...We all need a job. It's a good thing. :laugh:

Rayku

Smash Lord
You are correct, Prac. You & me on teams...."PRAC ATTACK!!!"

And I agree with you, Rayku...We all need a job. It's a good thing. :laugh:
Yeah, I'm runnin' on $46 right now =P This tourney is going to empty my wallet if I don't have a job

BY THE WAY, DP, I haven't played you in FOREVER. We need to play, sir. I saw you beasting people all day at Fullmetal's, and I never got a good chance to see if you could beast me.

Totally =) Sick Mario, man

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm runnin' on $46 right now =P This tourney is going to empty my wallet if I don't have a job

BY THE WAY, DP, I haven't played you in FOREVER. We need to play, sir. I saw you beasting people all day at Fullmetal's, and I never got a good chance to see if you could beast me.

Totally =) Sick Mario, man
Yeah, man. We'll definitely get some friendlies in...For realz. :cool:

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
anyone wanna MM me?

Iori my Yoshi vs your Mewtwo for a dollar?

Jack if ambix doesnt come wanna team with me? we can do double samus! (ive learned some new tricks)(or i can play yoshi!)

ShuffleTrain

Smash Journeyman
I may be able to... The semester is coming to an end, yeah, but I work two jobs... X_x

I'm within tight ends, fiscally, right now and I'm getting kicked out of my house in a few months so I need to work more and Smash less... -_-

I have car troubles, as well... I haven't heard from Rushuna in LONG time...

How about I just send a fruit basket with a picture of my handsome demeanor?

Rayku

Smash Lord
I just applied for a couple of jobs today and hopefully I'll get one of them. One of the main criteria for me possibly getting a job is working weekends, so I may not be able to come to this. I think I can stand to sit out, if I do have to work.

That doesn't mean that I won't try. Just giving the heads up that Rayku, the one everyone loves to see, might not make an appearance /sarcasm

ss118

Smash Master
Yeah.... well, originally, I thought the date change was a set back... but now I learned it only guaranteed Savannah's appearance ^^
soooo... if anyone had MM's with me, please PM me. I need to know how much money I need to bring.

anyone wanna MM me?
Iron match? =D
DK
Fox
Pichu
Marth
Falco

Yes, I'm serious XP

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
KO! You and I should do an ironman ditto!

we both use Ganon, Zelda/Sheik, Link, Donkey Kong, and Pichu(?)! We can change up the order, but we have to have the same characters somewhere in there!

I will be victorious!! :)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
KO! You and I should do an ironman ditto!

we both use Ganon, Zelda/Sheik, Link, Donkey Kong, and Pichu(?)! We can change up the order, but we have to have the same characters somewhere in there!

I will be victorious!! :)
hahahahaha ok but if i shiek u dont get mad.

btw my dk *****

u want to put monies on it?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
hahahahaha ok but if i shiek u dont get mad.

btw my dk *****

u want to put monies on it?
haha i can sheik you back :3

and i learned dk from iori so watch out. I even have a blue DK tie from a few months ago!

and yeah we can put some clams on that beezie!

Jx31

Smash Ace
I don't really speak for anyone, but I think we need more T.V's. Four really isn't enough.

Jx31

Smash Ace
I can probably bring two, I don't know if those are counted yet.
One of them was already accounted for, so that brings the total amount to five. Still far from enough unfortunately.

how about no scott ok.

anyone wanna iron man match me no money tho.

I'm game, I don't exactly have five tournament ready characters at the moment, but, with enough practice I'm sure that I can give you at least a bit of a challenge by the time the tournament comes along.

This list is by no means final, however. my characters would be:

Marth-Will be on the final list
Ganon-Will be on the final list
Shiek-Not sure atm
Luigi-Not sure atm, but likely
Fox/Bowser/Falcon/Ness-The last slot is pretty much a toss up.

Once I get a final list I'll let you know Nice1.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
*Up-B's into the conversation about Iron Man Matches*

Uhp! You know I'm gonna hop up on this!

Mario
Doc
Marth
Ness
Luigi

I'm game!! :laugh:

Top Bottom