• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reflex's Mega-Fun Smash Challenge Session! (December 2, 2007)

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'll iron man you for five bucks.

Peach
Ganon
Luigi
Fox
Falcon
Hey Prac if I somehow manage to get to this I'll Iron Man you. I've never done one before:

Fox
Pikachu
Ganon
Roy
Falco

Most likely not for money, I'll see what my money situation is at the time

RAM

Smash Lord
If we come I may need a team mate? anyone interested?

I kinda want to team with Alpha because he's just cool. Who here does'nt have a doubles partner or just want to team with me?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Wow, this thing is drowning with Iron Man matches...hopefully we'll have the setups and time to do it.

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
Bloshi: If you are attending this......
I WOULD <3 to do some friendlies. Warms my heart to see that someone else plays Ol' Yosh. (and you do it well from what I hear) ;)

Nice1: You know you want to do another IM like the one we did b4 SA. (NO money...just for laughs)

Thats why Alpha is soo cool. That man plans ahead :)

RAM: I've never played you before, but I have seen you have a NICE luigi. I would love to do some friendlies @ the tourney if you have the chance.

Fullmetal: If I have some extra cash by the tourney (Which I should) I would be more than happy to MM you. Come to think of it I haven't played you since Devotion. (Long time eh?)

IM Teams: ( For Fun)
(Opponent doesn't have Sheik)
YL
Ganon
Yoshi
CF
Luigi

WOOT can't wait for this tourney:bigthumbu

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
$5 2/3 Samus vs Marth (counterpick characters cool too) ?
Sure thing!

Fullmetal: If I have some extra cash by the tourney (Which I should) I would be more than happy to MM you. Come to think of it I haven't played you since Devotion. (Long time eh?)
You're on~
Terms/Amount?

The list:

DP- ?$ ?/?
IHSB- 5$ 2/3
Tsunami- ?$ ?/?

Who else wants some????

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
You want some of this hot fiyah!!!!

:chokes Wyclef
ah good times :)

RAM: Dang it now ya got me curious to see that Yoshi

lol @ Rag

Nice1: You may have won last time, but THIS TIME your fox won't **** my team. :p

Fullmetal: 3/5 okay ? Standard rules in regards to counterpicks and such :cool:

RAM

Smash Lord
Majist - I hail from North Florida

Prac - Tired of ur Antics. Me, U Best of 5. u name the prize.

Ragnarok is just mad because my Yoshi 4 stocked him in 64. so everytime he hear that name he **** talk about Yoshi. Are u going to try to come to this Raggy poo?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
**** it i wanna go to this to see my friends.....

btw iori i'd iron man match u and u can use all M2 only if i can use all ganon muahahahahahaha (or link hehehe)

also id love to play people with my new and improved yoshi. hes so fun. oh and ive been watching the Co_and_me samus tutorial alot lately. not to make people sad but i miss the guy. id play only samus in tourney to dedicate it to my friend..... anyway <3 u guys if i can go ill let u know. i might be able to talk jmoan into driving.

Edit: BTW if Ambix comes i wanna team with him again. i might srsly be able to come to this

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
Well, if KO can come, then it sounds like I have a carpool goin', so I can probably come too. Possibly with one or two more from Vanderbilt. I'll post later if I'm definitely coming or not.

And if I DO come, I'll IM MM you Moogle. I just need to come up with my chars. I must say I'm tempted to do FFPMS like you, just for the novelty of it...

More later...

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
The MMS I have are still on with you and everyone unless said otherwise. . . . . . . . .
Definitely!
I had forgotten we had one, since this tournament got pushed back so far~

THE LIST:

DP- ?$ ?/?
IHSB- 5$ 2/3
Tsunami- ?$ 3/5
NES Noob- 5$ 2/3

Does anybody else want MMs with me?
=D

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
If we come I may need a team mate? anyone interested?

I kinda want to team with Alpha because he's just cool. Who here does'nt have a doubles partner or just want to team with me?
Yeah im already taking as nice said but do you want to team at the next tourny were both at?

RAM

Smash Lord
We could do that.

at this tourney I'm teaming with either Chad or Reflex.

also depends if Iori team with his other choice. and if Reflex partner does'nt make it.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Majist - I hail from North Florida

Prac - Tired of ur Antics. Me, U Best of 5. u name the prize.

Ragnarok is just mad because my Yoshi 4 stocked him in 64. so everytime he hear that name he **** talk about Yoshi. Are u going to try to come to this Raggy poo?
I lets you beat me at 64, so don't let that go your head and I'm not worried about it because I'm better than you a tetris. And there no try in it, I will come to the tourney. What need a ride?

Top Bottom