• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reflex's Mega-Fun Smash Challenge Session! (December 2, 2007)

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
Scary Sheik anecdote: (Tink) vs. MY marth .....nuff said

Yeah play Iori's sheik (or Alpha's in angry mode :teeth: ) and you'll HATE playing against Sheiks with anyone.

DP ***** though so.... who knows ? ;)

Btw...DP: Who is HIDN?

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Scary Sheik anecdote: (Tink) vs. MY marth .....nuff said

Yeah play Iori's sheik (or Alpha's in angry mode :teeth: ) and you'll HATE playing against Sheiks with anyone.

DP ***** though so.... who knows ? ;)

Btw...DP: Who is HIDN?
HIDN is a Sheik player that, well GPC says, has had a skilled Sheik for the longest time and nobody knew about him...Until now. They discovered him not too long ago. So he stood "Hidden'" in the darkness for a while...

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
This thread is fun, Sure i am always up for mm and shiz alpha dp nes and all you other guys. heh hmm that is funny that space balls thinks that books can roll. What is a shiek?! scary face.

i know you guys didn't challenge me or nothing but hay what are you gonna do. Also can i join the boob quest it sounds fun and edcational.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Prediction of the Day:

Reflex will **** in Brawl because Bowser is **** in brawl.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Prediction of the Day:

Reflex will **** in Brawl because Bowser is **** in brawl.
Prediction of the Day:

People need to stop making statements about Brawl based on second hand accounts of a demo, or else Tom might have to choka*****.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Haha, to the contrary. If they make Bowser top tier, Luis will be ****ed. It's not that he's good with low tiers. It's a fact that he's hot garbage with any character that is remotely good.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Prediction of the Day:

People need to stop making statements about Brawl based on second hand accounts of a demo, or else Tom might have to choka*****.
It's called a prediction for a reason. :lick:

Prac352

Smash Lord
When/is this thing going down?

Confirmation and a set date counts for a lot . . .

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
When/is this thing going down?

Confirmation and a set date counts for a lot . . .
I agree with Mr. Prac Attack here.

Can't be on the 2nd weekend of November...Nerdacon V2 starts both that Friday night, and Saturday.

Friday night: Singles
Saturday: Doubles

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
*bump*

So how will state crews be formed? Like will it be draft with a team captain and stuff picking who will be in?

How many would people think it is appropiate like 10?
thats how it always happens,
the
noob. ;)

although last time we played the "nite opts out and OOS wins with low tiers" game. :lick:

and who else really wants to do teams teams. (aka teams crewbattle)

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
thats how it always happens,
the
noob. ;)

although last time we played the "nite opts out and OOS wins with low tiers" game. :lick:

and who else really wants to do teams teams. (aka teams crewbattle)
That last time was great, let's do it again. Or at least get the video from last time, I think Wes had/has it, wtf just send it to me or something.

And teams teams is amazingly good.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
i think i'm gonna be teaming with Reflex a lot come Brawl status. Bowser + Dedede = Unstoppable Axis of Evil : Turtle/Dino and Penguin Division

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i think i'm gonna be teaming with Reflex a lot come Brawl status. Bowser + Dedede = Unstoppable Axis of Evil : Turtle/Dino and Penguin Division
Reflex is going to play Wario, if I remember correctly. So you'll be Wario + Dedede = Unstoppable Axis of Evil: Fatso/Fartso and Penguin Division

Top Bottom